Mrs Hinch #669 Little Bo Peep has lost out on sheep and now she’s throwing a tantrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #669 Little Bo Peep has lost out on sheep and now she’s throwing a tantrum

Thank you to @anniemouse for the clevvvva new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short and swear free please. Clearly mark them with “Thread Suggestion” I’m fankyou nusties.

* The Wiki is the pink button at the top
*Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie nusties

Well, us nusties saw right through her plan for new animalsssh. Not only did we guess Babydoll Sheep months ago.... but we also guessed they’re not arriving 🙄 The whole “The wevvvva’s too bad for them to travel” was absolute BS..... as per usual.

New Chickensssh are arriving though, what a pity she hasn’t missed the one that’s been missing for weeks. Fiddle hasn’t missed it because it may well have been an ingredient in one of her famousssh lip schmacking roasssst dinssssh 🤭

Sopha set up NoNob in the kitchen to tend to be wasssshing his hands and made him guess a number between 1 & 50. He said 36. She then tended to get rid of 36 items from tend farm. If only he’d said 2, she could have just thrown out her wedding dress and wedding album 🤭

Also, she’s STILL harping on about Ronsomes starting school, now saying it made her ill 🙄 He’s attending exactly the same school, with the same friends…… 🙄🙄🙄 I’ve now turned into the fourth tutting not a granny 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
I’ve been awol today and just clicked refresh to find the last thread had suddenly moved 14 pages and finished... I thought ooo what’s happened and ran to the recap 😂

off to catch up!! 🐑

ETA. I saw some spraywipedone in Aldi earlier with “new” on it but no reference to hinch. Hopefully she is wetwipedone!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She says she’d love a cockerel but Jamie has said no. Am I right in remembering they went on holiday abroad last year (can’t remember where) and the cockerel there near their villa nearly drove her ‘blooming crazy’ or someffinkk like that. She’s so full of absolute garbage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She’s a bleep. She wants to hear her sheep tell her how amazing she did on sylo & how good she is on camera, well you’re not Sophie. You look nothing like your instagram & people are seeing through your bullshit, she’s not getting the validation she wants & i love it. The amount of times she’s waffled on about being ‘your authentic self’ with a filter on, & i’m sure she done a story about having thick skin 🤣 You’re right where you’re meant to be, all the best!
CDBECEBC-B83C-42B9-9E00-A652B82935EB.jpeg

9F942EB3-BE56-4A72-8ADE-A5E0934FBF5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
She’s a bleep. She wants to hear her sheep tell her how amazing she did on sylo & how good she is on camera, well you’re not Sophie. You look nothing like your instagram & people are seeing through your bullshit, she’s not getting the validation she wants & i love it. The amount of times she’s waffled on about being ‘your authentic self’ with a filter on, & i’m sure she done a story about having thick skin 🤣 You’re right where you’re meant to be, all the best!
View attachment 2464953
View attachment 2464954
She just loves a pity party for onezzzzzzzzzzz doesn't she, such a boring bastard

Reactions: 35
I’m fankyooo for the thread title, if I had a wedding dress I would go and put it on to celebrate.
---
I just caught up on the end of the last thread and saw the “are you having a baby” “no I’m just trying to feel content“ story. It‘s clearly fake messages as all her posts lately where you’ve actually seen her she’s been filtered slim. The “chubby” everyone has seen has been on the SYLO so that baby would have been born by now.

She needs to give her head a wobble, nobody cares that she doesn’t look like a Love Island contestant 10+ years younger than her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Just proves she's never taken Ron to school, she'd know where he hangs his "little" coat if she had 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
is she really trying to insinuate that she just trys to come on and be real? duck off you come on and every time are everything that is the oppposite of real!

also everyone on sm gets these. its not right, but its not aimed either. people no woman hate those comments so they do it. to very "slim" people too. one very very slim lady on there had one the other day when she bent over to pick up her child. post some of the other creepy tit kind of messages you get sophie. because they are random knobbers, the kind who say "show me you feet"

and people might be lightly confused and think you are lying. the thought process might be. "so we saw her on tv looking like this, but then half the size and filtered on her platform. so she must be covering for something" becasue noone would be this bleeping stupid and thnk they can get away with it. or is doing it so extremely and obviously if they dont have something to hide.
---
also own it mate.
be the woman that starts to breakdown weight stigma and the seeming sin of being fat.
"yeh im chubby.ok"
some people are fat,thin.tall,short,built up, or a very small build. let people be as they are.
tell people "alllrigth folks.as yourself whats wrong with being fat? and who has the problem here if it is?"
the seemingly hysteric sharing about her comments tonight just perpetuates the tit out of womans size is a bad thing.
the fact that she shared to it cause outrage and shock and upset for her from her clan shows how much of a problem we have.
promote the tit out of being who you are,as you come.
becasue also weight is not an indicator of health, but more importatnly health is not an indicator of value. so just tell them to duck off and do some work on themselves. and then yourself if this is the worst comment you could recieve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Just watched her post on the baby doll sheep (bingo for me)! She was definitely on the verge of crying a couple of times and she looked very upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If your biggest problem is some dimwit (or sending the message to yourself, same difference) calling you ‘chubbier’ on Instagram, Dogpie, you need to get a loiiffeee hunnaayyy!

Funny how that happens right after you’re denied something eh 😉

Thread title is fabulous btw😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she isn’t getting the sheep?
Yeah but don't remind her about it you nusty troll 😭

Hopefully the sheep lady has told her she's an unsuitable candidate for the sheep and she needs to get her tit together before she's allowed them, (enclosure, space, care etc).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“No longer a size 8” She’s never naturally been a size 8. She was only ever a size 8 because she had surgery because she was unhappy with the way she looked and had neither the willpower or the determination to do anything about it.
She likes to make out like she’s been skinny her whole life and it’a been such a shock for her to deal with a few extra pounds since the boys were born when in reality she’s always been naturally bigger. Does she forget that everyone has seen her pre-surgery pictures?

• Heart
Reactions: 70
All my influences are inviting me to join their griadcasts, come on Hinchy let's see your real numbers🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“No longer a size 8” She’s never naturally been a size 8. She was only ever a size 8 because she had surgery because she was unhappy with the way she looked and had neither the willpower or the determination to do anything about it.
She likes to make out like she’s been skinny her whole life and it’a been such a shock for her to deal with a few extra pounds since the boys were born when in reality she’s always been naturally bigger. Does she forget that everyone has seen her pre-surgery pictures?
was thinking the same actually about the whole size 8 thing. Not that it matters AT ALL, who the duck cares but she always takes it back to when she was a size 8. When truth be told, she looked ill.

Boring waffle about myself alert* I lost a lot of weight naturally a few years ago and got down to a 10/12 from a 22 I worked out 6 days a week to maintain that and after kids and getting older 🤭etc I always fall back to a 14/16 now, I have a bigger frame naturally and I also lift weights and that’s fine 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Long time lurker, first time poster here 👋🏻

I have a bit of a tend farm myself. There’s no way in hell she could keep sheep in that area for long, they ideally need rotation. Also I can’t see her ever having them as ‘spring lambs’ because that will imply that they’re orphaned and need bottle feeding which she absolutely would not cope with. It’s bloody hard and dangerous. Ours are weaned by august ish time so it’s all a bit of a sus story.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Sophia, it's no good being pissed off at this narrative - you've created this yourself by filtering yourself to fuckery. People have now seen you on TV and can see your face and body are nothing like how you've made them appear on Insta.
If you're annoyed, be annoyed at yourself you silly bleep. And if you're not happy with how you look, either do something about it, or if you're just not comfortable to show the reality on social media, do us all a favour and duck off.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She really really hates herself doesn’t she? If she wasn’t such a twit I’d feel sorry for her. The thing is she’s a normal, healthy weight and tall! (Lucky witch!) She’s neither fat nor thin. She really needs help 🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.