Mrs Hinch #669 Little Bo Peep has lost out on sheep and now she’s throwing a tantrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I question whether Ronnie has any additional needs at all. I think his issues he had were from their crappy parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Catching up on her stories as I was at a wedding yesterday… so glad she explained that you ‘buy the frame to match the print size’ - my gosh, I would have just bought any old size and hoped for the best had you not told me, thank duck for your great advice 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Not a chicken expert, but five eggs seems quite impressive seeings as though the Spice Girlschhh only moved in on the weekend 🧐

Reactions: 8
At this point I question whether Ronnie has any additional needs at all. I think his issues he had were from their crappy parenting
I always believed he couldn't speak because he spent too much time (all his awake time) on a tablet/phone/tv and had zero interaction with the outside world. Thank god there is nursery and school for him and others like him...

Reactions: 17
I agree. For the first time in years he will actually have to work to pull the tit show that is 'Hinch Home' together.
Having been blinded by their own arrogance and a false belief in their popularity they have decided to go it alone and so now it will be full steam ahead.
The maiden voyage of Titanic will be more successful than her 'new' range.
Don't beleive it for a second. She will jave hired everyone to do it for her. These two couldn't lift a size 5 foot off the ground never mind a business.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always believed he couldn't speak because he spent too much time (all his awake time) on a tablet/phone/tv and had zero interaction with the outside world. Thank god there is nursery and school for him and others like him...
God. You remember the first few years of his life!? Saddest thing we'd seen. Behind the couch,morning montage,ignored and otherwise basically just her puppet and instagram plaything. The change since being able to have time out her orbit is massive.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another morning, another set of new, matching pyjamas (not pjs I’ve seen before anyway)*
I’m starting to wonder what she washes with her washing range. She clearly throws all of the kid’s clothes away after they’ve worn them once (never to be scheeeen again)!

*even as I was typing about the pyjamas I was thinking how odd it is that I, a total stranger, have noticed this. I should not know this stuff about kids I don’t know. FFS Dogpie. Take your kids off Instagram and give them some fecking privacy! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So she’s happy donating tins of food for a food bank that I’m assuming school is collecting for? Ours does this too. Yet, during lockdown she donated a sparse Tesco bag that had opened packets and even pastry that needed to be refrigerated! Make it make sense!

Reactions: 16
Don't beleive it for a second. She will jave hired everyone to do it for her. These two couldn't lift a size 5 foot off the ground never mind a business.
😂 You're probably right but I just don't think that they've got access to the right contacts anymore? Jimbob will be trying to hussle in the background as her 'manager'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her entire life is just one massive performance isn't it?

Staged to f*ck.

Reactions: 20
More gifted PJs for the boys who seem to own a hundred of them. New pair every week. It’s disgusting. She pretends she does so much for charity -she doesn’t.

This is the millionaire who happily accepted a free EMma sleep mattress and bedding for her DOG and also took the cash to advertise the company as well. There are children in the uk who don’t even have a bed to sleep in!

She readily accepts free clothes for the boys all the time, when she could just donate to a children’s charity.

She does charity when she needs good PR or sympathy and that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not a chicken expert, but five eggs seems quite impressive seeings as though the Spice Girlschhh only moved in on the weekend 🧐
To be fair, ex battery hens are so conditioned to laying that they could well have laid those. I wouldn't put it past her to have faked it & they're definitely too clean to have been just collected.

We rescued about twenty ex battery hens years ago & were inundated with eggs - they were even laying multiple times a day, as that's what they are forced to do in the batteries. Now we have a flock of about ten & only got two eggs yesterday 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.