Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fiddlesticks needs a carers allowance!

Is Mamfa retired!? Does she not have her own job to go to? Her own life?
Either her or Inch is with Soph 24/7. Since she reads here, go on, show us you going out in the car or something, alone. See if you can do it! 😂
I have on very good authority, from a very reliable local source, that both Sam and Fiddle are on the books 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 56
For kids that having being playing in a sandpit all day they are very clean! Those tracksuits and trainers are immaculate…they look brand new! And why do they have to be matching all the time? Is it the same reason as why they have to have two of every toy? They can’t share?

Reactions: 23
I’ve never seen a child looking so bleeping miserable when playing with a sandpit. She could have a massive sunken sandpit in that garden. She could have so much amazing play stuff for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’ve been out all day soaking up the last week of the summer holidays with my 6 and 4 year old twins (and the baby but she doesn’t give a tit about anything other than boobs). I came home and had a catch up whilst feeding her. I had so many laughs. What on earth was all that about? 😂😂😂.
So she was sent to HB to have a meeting about a laundry detergent that’s already on their shelves and DOESNT have her name on it?
She then signs a bunch of slips with all the best ms hnch xx and “hides” them in the cleaning aisle. Meanwhile the huns who want the voucher look for them (they are only 3 bottles back so not hard) so they can have £100 to spend on Home Bargains tat.
For some reason hnch starts running around the aisle like a lunatic and then painfully attempts to read a tannoy announcement. All whilst mummaz ie watching. And let’s be real. Jamie was there too. Mummaz can’t be trusted to film. No way. Da Bois were prob with mamfa for the day.

She’s wearing awful cheap jeggings and those clompy boots. It’s summer love. It’s quite warm still. She’s got no clue how to dress. And like many others have said. Is that it? Is that the heights of her “fame”? About 5 people seemed to recognise her and only one uploaded a photo of her to their socials.
She keeps winking that big things are coming but there’s been NOTHING since the book. This wasn’t the even something. It doesn’t have her name on it 😂😂😂😂😂

What is this face she’s pulling?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Mad Fiddle Fingers there with her as per usual, like the ever present smelly fart in a lift that you can't get rid of.
And not forgetting the umbilical cord permanently hanging out her fanny attached to Soph so she can't go anywhere without her ma tagging along.

View attachment 2412401
Whenever I see Fiddle's hair do I just think I bet its dead crispy with what she calls "lacquer"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The twin toddlers looking glum and emotionless 🙄
It's almost as if this whole "fun" scenario has been set up and R and L are being made to perform for their dipshit mummaz cos she neeeeeds content...any content 😵

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ive got an emergency. It’s a disaster.

I have a friend, a real life person who is not the sharpest tool in the box but she’s kind and lovely.

She has just shared a story on insta having tried (and tagged sloth) the vom fest that was the nachos.

I feel I cannot face this person anymore 🤣

I can’t even begin to tell her anything because like I said, she’s quite airy. But still she’s alright.

Shall I delete her number?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It amazes me that she thinks that many people actually know who she is! Most people in that store would be thinking who is this mad woman and her carer running round with bits of paper! She really is delusional. People that have brought any kind of cleaning product with her name on will be because they need it and like the smelll…nothing to do with the fact it has Mrs hinch on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have on very good authority, from a very reliable local source, that both Sam and Fiddle are on the books 👀
Doesn’t surprise me but didn’t companies house say there were 2 employees? Could be them t Inch and Hinch as directors.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.