Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My muddled night shift brain may have made this up but... Isn't plain black easier to edit 🤔
black is deff simpler.for many reasons. but generally the more color means more information and more variables you need to look out for,match aline etc. and can react differently due to pigmant and pixels in colours. black is quite an easy stock colour. but if not done correctly like her edits. it can also massivly make detecting the changes in sizes easier to spot being so stark.

Reactions: 9
If she does all the laundry surely she knows what her husband’s pants look like.
Wonder if she was using a tripod or was she holding the pants up whilst Fiddle was filming. Bet she struggled to keep the camera steady 🤢🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My restraint has lasted 12 hours but no more. WTF is that clothes line…. Any wind and it blows onto the dirty brick wall. And limited sun under an overhang,

I’m lucky to have a large garden and have a rotary airer and a long washing line for sheets. I can fit double sheets on there and it catches the wind really well so dries quickly.

Sophie, you’re an utterly bellend to put a line against a wall in the overhang. Words fail me for the airer - you have plenty of room for a proper line and no one stands a metre away to hang washing so they can strike a series of stupid faux model poses. You’re embarrassing yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My restraint has lasted 12 hours but no more. WTF is that clothes line…. Any wind and it blows onto the dirty brick wall. And limited sun under an overhang,

I’m lucky to have a large garden and have a rotary airer and a long washing line for sheets. I can fit double sheets on there and it catches the wind really well so dries quickly.

Sophie, you’re an utterly bellend to put a line against a wall in the overhang. Words fail me for the airer - you have plenty of room for a proper line and no one stands a metre away to hang washing so they can strike a series of stupid faux model poses. You’re embarrassing yourself.
Tell me the WW’s have the run of the place without telling me … Can’t believe a grown woman puts HER pets (let’s face it nobody else in the family wanted them) before, not only her sons, but actually being able to do normal household tasks. Because it’s HER money it’s HER rules and sod everyone and everything else. Selfish mare 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I used to work as an A&R rep for a record lablel and there are times where labels would sign a band, promise them the support/funding etc but if around the same time they already have a band v similar on their rota who are successful/more marketable, they shelve the newly signed band. So they're tied into an agreement that is a min. of 2+ years and they're just gonna be sat there having nothing to stop them being competition. There's always a 2 weeks cooling off period where solicitors would advise on seeing how much they offer within that period, then you can leave no strings attached. To unsigned band though it's gold dust so unfortunately alot get trapped in.

There's a high chance that Hinch has fallen into the trap with SS.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh it’s the good morning posts with the boysccch and WW 😴

What a crazy house they have, oh the ‘adventures.’ You know what’s really crazy…trying to get kids out of the house in the morning without having a breakdown then going to work straight after 🤣🤣

also performing monkeys much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Found it interesting the little one said he did it already.
Wouldn’t be like his Ma to do a practice run before putting it on the gram -
Poor mite!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Says alot if she thinks that's a crazy morning and a crazy family.
Seriously , it says alot.

She hasn't got a CLUE

Lennie is so gormless, the full family just don't sit right with me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
That video both confirms and sums up their family life for me. They attempt to do normal family things, not crazy, normal. The boys are perfectly capable of playing together, despite the narrative she spins. They are unable to cope with the fall out, that’s the difference but the song highlights a few things to me - too much dummy time, they both speak fine but are difficult to understand. Bad food, bottles and dummies. Hinch did something in that video that I think happens a lot, she took it too far. Made it about herself. Made it unpredictable. The wind a bobbin up remix suddenly became fast and loud (totally not against artistic license) and Len instantly stopped and moved away. I think she is unpredictable a lot. At the end, Inch makes a comment. They do this to each other a lot. Ruins children’s self esteem and confidence and says to the kids - this is what you should have in your relationships: belittling, shaming. I feel sorry for those boys and for anyone who has to live with parents like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
That house is like the bloody others film with Nicole kidman it's so eerily quite and soulless!
Crazy duck 😜 🤪 off hunch, you can't try that. You've destroyed those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well done Lonnie for showing your mother up by pointing out you had already sung the song. I guess any previous take was not deemed grammable enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It's like they speak another language in that house I cannot understand a word anyone says. As
The poster above said too much dummy and she doesn't speak to them in a normal human voice always shrieking and laughing like a maniac

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Why she showing off Jamie’s pants to the world ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What a sad life Henry has. When my dog does this, it’s because he wants to go outside but he also has two long walks a day. Someone once said, taking a dog out and letting it investigate all the sights, sounds and most importantly, smells is the same as humans reading a book, meeting friends for coffee or watching an unforgettable film or tv programme. What a boring existence for him.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Mental scenes at tend farm this morning. She's absolutely right, their house is crazyyyyy. Them boys are wild aren't they.

Serious though they're the most boring kids in the world, why is she trying to make out like they're causing chaos?
If I was her Id be worried about my first birn. Those hips. Those rolls. The boredom. Its pure animal cruelty!!

Attached a little something I saw on IG and a very valid point. Exercise the dog and make it exciting for its breed. No excuses no trolling Tophie.

P. S. Ive worked a night shift and have still managed to walk my dog somewhere to stimulate him and the same will happen before and after my next few shifts.
She's an utter lazy, lazy, lazy chavvy imbecile! 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Is Mr hunch filming from the other side. Those poor kids.
Is he doing that for pre records to use again. ( different angle different day right?)
---
Well mummazzz does keep the blinds down and lights blaring the whole time 🤔
Oh don't my imagination has gone haha
Have we seen any graves in the garden?
Is mummy the maid character or...
Haha too navy spins on this.
If she goes into a room and one of the kids has a sheet over their heads I'm done.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those poor performing monkeys kids. Being recorded from both sides of the room by people who are supposed to be their parents.
No wonder their development is delayed. And don't come at me with the autistic/ND gubbins. Those kids don't get any meaningful engagement with them, there is no eye contact, everything is viewed through a phone screen and the people setting the example are thick as mince.
Any issues with their learning/behaviour is down to that pair of gormless cunts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.