Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does my tits in when SSS haters lurk on the thread and twist anything that is said about her into โ€œStaceyโ€™s fan clubโ€. Itโ€™s boring.

Gonna say it loud just to be clear (again).

WE DONโ€™T LIKE STACEY SOLOMON. SHEโ€™S A MANIPULATOR AND A GRIFTER.

If anything sheโ€™s worse as sheโ€™s blatantly befriended Hinch to steal her place in the Insta world. She trolls Hinch to duck and we got onto it ages before Hinch who has only just cottoned on. Thatโ€™s what we discuss.

Theyโ€™re both abhorrent dickheads.

Phew glad thatโ€™s off my chest. As you were nusty hens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Because her few remaining sheep donโ€™t have a single working brain cell between them they probably doesnโ€™t even realise she plagiarised the quote that she now attributed to herself. For the rest of us itโ€™s just proof of her narcissistic arrogance

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just saw her hen storage story & laughedโ€ฆ alot
My grandad kept hens for all of his life until he got sick
Raised on a farm, worked on a farm, tended a farm for a castle he worked & lived at fir 10+ years Dya know what he had to tend to the hens? Food. That was it. What the duck is she spraying on the hens? Is this a p&g hen air freshener or something? And a bib? What the duck do you need a bib for?

Edit to add THAT IS AN AWFUL bleeping COVER OF CARELESS WHISPER OVER THE VOM-ACHOS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It gets better - on Google image search. It's probably plagrised by the boss babe anyway as it's also on Pinterest..but come on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry just realised I posted the same as you! Didnt get a chance to catch up before I posted. Iโ€™m dead with embarrassment for her ๐Ÿคฃ quoting herself bahahahahaha this is a new low.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely think the best bit of the whole plagiarism thing is itโ€™s a quote by boss babe, how many times on here has she been called that in a sarcy way, when she has her tend meetings and tit, and seeing someone post it as her quote and sharing it instead of correcting them, what a vain bleeping moron, honestly I despair at this woman

just text my mum to ask her to come over tomorrow to help me clean my outside light, she said what do you mean help? I said Iโ€™ll unscrew it and you can clean it, she told me to piss off, can a 40 year old ring child line about their parent neglecting them?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
There is a long articulate post about how people should acknowledge original sources. Hinch is so thick, she thinks the poster is congratulating her on voicing her thoughts and she has liked it. She really is dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just text my mum to ask her to come over tomorrow to help me clean my outside light, she said what do you mean help? I said Iโ€™ll unscrew it and you can clean it, she told me to piss off, can a 40 year old ring child line about their parent neglecting them?
But how will you know that you have unscrewed it properly without your mum saying โ€œthatโ€™s it, well doneโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ so sorry you are being neglected by your mum, all the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.