Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s feel sorry for the mums and teachers at school having to deal with Sophie, Jamie & Freda. Oh the joys of starting school 😀 Let’s see if Sophie allow play dates for Ron - I honestly don’t think she’d cope with children actually playing, making noise, having fun. Plus she’d have to be extra careful no children are hurt by the alpacas.

Reactions: 26
Will she get the parents and teachers to sign a NDA seeing as she’s so famous

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No wonder she likes watching "Fripps Farm" another person that just has a large garden, certainly not a farm or enough land for those animals!!!

Reactions: 11
She was/is happy to let people think she'd given the house to refugees or something. :rolleyes:

She's still not admitted it's her sister living in the shrine has she?

Reactions: 16
Blimey. I nearly choked when I saw this. I really thought it was our very own boss babe 😂😂. The weave. The arse. The skin tight black leggings 😂😂
CF1BBFBB-78D5-44DF-B2E9-9AAD873816C0.jpeg

Turns out it’s some love islander I’ve never heard of. Soph really wants to be them doesn’t she.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
To derail a touch i was going to post yesterday about Popsa because i saw a ad created by unmumsy. Actually miles better ad then what sophs ever created.
I also noticed the captions. She wrote hinch bros and then some weird plagiarised quote about room in your heart for a brother. All her photos are purely ad content, they literally mean nothing to her - except money she generates from them.
That last sentence is so true it's bleeping frightening

Reactions: 16
Blimey. I nearly choked when I saw this. I really thought it was our very own boss babe 😂😂. The weave. The arse. The skin tight black leggings 😂😂
View attachment 2416496
Turns out it’s some love islander I’ve never heard of. Soph really wants to be them doesn’t she.
Can't be Hinch, her hair is the same colour all the way up. If it was Soph she'd have roots down to her shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's like she has never had kids before and she's the childless auntie who buys them weird gifts
I AM the child free auntie and I get my gifts spot on, because I actually bother to get to know my nephews and nieces and check what is suitable for their interests and age, rather than just putting my own interests on them and getting them what I think they should have. She’s just a ridiculous bloody woman.

Edit: I think my post reads a bit defensive and like I’m annoyed at you, I’m not! I def know exactly what you mean. My point is even someone outside the immediate family can make the effort to get to know kids so why does she seem to barely know her own?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s started following that poor Towie girl who was in an accident where her mum died and she’s broken her legs whilst pregnant. Loves a grief wagon doesn’t she

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She’s started following that poor Towie girl who was in an accident where her mum died and she’s broken her legs whilst pregnant. Loves a grief wagon doesn’t she
Espically if she's only just followed her recently but previously commented on her post 4 weeks ago.

Reactions: 10
It suddenly occurred to me that a child Lonnie’s age, and younger (as his dummy has delayed his full potential) wouldn’t say “I” but more likely “me”, not fully understanding the use of pronouns yet. They are also more likely to say “winned” or “win” due to their lack of understanding when it comes to tense. I doubt I and wins would be in his vocabulary.

Reactions: 19
It suddenly occurred to me that a child Lonnie’s age, and younger (as his dummy has delayed his full potential) wouldn’t say “I” but more likely “me”, not fully understanding the use of pronouns yet. They are also more likely to say “winned” or “win” due to their lack of understanding when it comes to tense. I doubt I and wins would be in his vocabulary.
absolutely! Like the video we suspect she dubbed (BEFORE invisible speech needs) of Ron saying a perfect th in 'there' when a kid that age would almost certainly say 'der' plus she can't talk properly so highly unlikely he'd nail that one with or without invisible speech needs.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.