Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will wins football mummy........

Why? Why speak like you are manwell from faulty towers?

She has hidden speech issues except they're not that hidden

She's whatever happened to baby Jane she's gonna end up a grown up woman in little frilly dress and manic makeup dancing around with weepy Al's corpse saying what a special girl for daddys
Omg! Inhaled my rich tea biscuit laughing at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Took my child to a health related appointment today and was told he would need a procedure to sort it (note how I’m not sharing the details here hinch). It’s nothing hugely traumatic but of course as a parent makes you feel a bit helpless and sad that they will have to go through this and that it’s something they will likely have to have little battles with their entire life.
You know what I forgot to do? Scrap that it didn’t even ENTER MY MIND. I didn’t take a photo for my memory book so we can look back on that day my child was told they need a procedure. Bloody hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Took my child to a health related appointment today and was told he would need a procedure to sort it (note how I’m not sharing the details here hinch). It’s nothing hugely traumatic but of course as a parent makes you feel a bit helpless and sad that they will have to go through this and that it’s something they will likely have to have little battles with their entire life.
You know what I forgot to do? Scrap that it didn’t even ENTER MY MIND. I didn’t take a photo for my memory book so we can look back on that day my child was told they need a procedure. Bloody hell.
did you not tell them to close their eyes,pretend to sleep and drape your loving arms over him and take a photo!? did you not stick an iv line in him for a photo shoot. did you no take a picture of him in the most vulnerable of ways. and then,and then did you not post it to millions ofpoeple online.
how dare you! bad mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like Anna Louisa is catching Hinch fast, she's already at 3m followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope junior sous is ok. Scary stuff even though not life threatening. You can get 30% off a popsa book if you did want to mark the occasion 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
did you not tell them to close their eyes,pretend to sleep and drape your loving arms over him and take a photo!? did you not stick an iv line in him for a photo shoot. did you no take a picture of him in the most vulnerable of ways. and then,and then did you not post it to millions ofpoeple online.
how dare you! bad mother.
Nope. Silly me. Instead I had a long conversation with the doctor, thanked them for their time and energy and then went back to my partner to tell him what was happening. Because funny enough I can take my child to places unsupervised.
---
Hope junior sous is ok. Scary stuff even though not life threatening. You can get 30% off a popsa book if you did want to mark the occasion 😳🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder if they still do those baubles. Might get the hospital parking ticket framed in one so I can remember it forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Such a traumatic time when Ron was in hospital, she keeps having anxiety over it, can't stop thinking about it, is so upset by it, so lets put it in a photo book so we can constantly look at it and remind ourselves. Make it make sense. bleeping munchausens

Munchausens Hinch, Still making a mint but she will always be a bleeping bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Won’t lie guys, I absolutely hate the witch but what I am enjoying is watching her absolute tit show of an account become a desperate attempt at engagement ahead of the sequel tit show where she GoEz iT aLoNeZ.
She is absolutely grabbing and grasping and clawing at anything she can to stay relevant.
i Am so here for it. It’s like watching a car crash happen in slow motion.

thread suggestion:
Slop’s desperation reeks more than the stinking wig on her head. Have 20 bensons hun, your account is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I wrong … but I thought those trays with the cushions under were for eating on your knee etc… not for shoving a load of colouring tat in there .. and besides would there be room to put stuff in 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.