Mrs Hinch #662 Shut ya Tripp trapp and get well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew I'd seen a mug like her white one recently - it was in IKEA. And that pasta bake dish and bowl she served the slop into look very IKEASish

1692716139000.png

1692716535824.png

1692716567612.png

Reactions: 15
What the chuffing hell is that dish about.
If she's bringing out a cooking part of her range.. that is embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
I'd stick to MugShots if I were you Soph. That looked bleeping disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my word…. they both look as rough as duck…as per usual to be honessssscht…..but I actually feel pissshed and dizzy watching that roller rant because everything is wonky! Just look at the thing hanging on the wall on the left side of her and the wooden shelf above NoNob with that weed thingy hanging on it 🤪

View attachment 2397190
He isn’t a looker is he. And this “stay at home dad” malarkey is not doing anything for him. Maybe if they stayed at home for 5 minutes they wouldn’t get run down. She’s probably had her lips done again.
another nice video of her shaming her husband. Always nice to witness what can only be described as emotional abuse in the happy Hinch farmhouse.
---
WTF 🤢 That vomfesssscht looks and sounds revolting. Literally feel like gagging listening to that squelchy noise 🤮 Oh my word, the saying goes “Too many cooks spoil the broth” In her case “One cocky twit spoils the broffff” 🤢

View attachment 2397232
What in the name of heaven is that? Is that regurgitated? 🤢 🤮

Reactions: 15
Why does Jamie always say ‘all the best’? I don’t know anyone who says this. It’s so irritating.

Why does his face look different in her post? Has it been filtered?

Nice of her to tell her husband to piss off - how would she feel if he said it back to her and posted it on social media. Also great for a Children’s Author to be swearing at her husband too - very wholesome.

I love how when she ‘cooks’ it’s just either 4-5 basic items thrown in together. Not a proper meal whatsoever and she has the audacity to call moaning about cold sores and cooking a dish that takes less than 5 mins to prepare -WORK!

When is she going to mention SYLO? Nominations are due and she’s keeping quiet. Maybe the carpet dress is for the awards evening & she’ll make a grand appearance with Freda and Jamie rocking up in a pantomime cow costume next to her 😂 😂
He looks like a little rat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is she not embarrassed posting food like that? I honestly think that is the worst thing she has posted food wise :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hmm you woke up with 5 cold sores did you? I call bullshit, more like 5 swollen injection sites you utter twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Dogging Jim looks stoned, or, he's been rogered up the bumbuminnitt with Fiddlemetimbers and the bedside pestle! 😖

As for the bacterium infection on a plate, and the obshession with starch coated pre-grated cheese 🧀 .. they'd better get ready for a loife on statins & low dose aspirin!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my word…. they both look as rough as duck…as per usual to be honessssscht…..but I actually feel pissshed and dizzy watching that roller rant because everything is wonky! Just look at the thing hanging on the wall on the left side of her and the wooden shelf above NoNob with that weed thingy hanging on it 🤪

View attachment 2397190
They both look so GORMLESS
---
WTF 🤢 That vomfesssscht looks and sounds revolting. Literally feel like gagging listening to that squelchy noise 🤮 Oh my word, the saying goes “Too many cooks spoil the broth” In her case “One cocky twit spoils the broffff” 🤢

View attachment 2397232
Fucks sake, that is grim. I couldn't even put that in my mouth without puking

• Haha
Eurgh, that bleeping Gretal filter makes her look like more of a deranged fool than usual! Anyone got the real life Gretal pic? Cracks me up if I'm honesssscccchhTT guysssccchhhh 🤭

No words for the food really. Looks like something that came out of a camel!

• Haha
Okay Toephie
Cook the pasta,
Make the sauce with those ingredients
Fry the mushrooms and add to sauce
Wilt the spinach and drain off the water
Mix the pasta and sauce together.
It's not bleeping splitting the atom you complete cock wobble!

• Haha
They were talking about the carpet dress being in a case… surely not another trip looming?

Oh ffs she is back with the slop 🤮🤮🤮
It's @Pumpkins1506 's fault for coming on here yesterday and challenging Hinch to show us what she eats in a week! Now look what you've done!
---
I knew I'd seen a mug like her white one recently - it was in IKEA. And that pasta bake dish and bowl she served the slop into look very IKEASish

View attachment 2397334
View attachment 2397343
View attachment 2397344
No surprises there tbh, we know she rips off IKEA as she did with her baarskits which are identical to the IKEA Risatorp series

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.