Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a random tit cupboard. Water bottles, plates and then a shelf with crisps on 🤔 surely with that amount of cupboards she'd have a proper place for snacky bits. Our kitchen is tit, we have 3 usable full size cupboards and the others are useless little corner cupboards you can't even fit anything in but at least them 3 cupboards kind of make sense 🤯😵💫 it must be like a game of hide and seek when someone wants to get themselves something to eat

Reactions: 14
Those face plates, what is point? Just put the food on the plate as normal. We know its all for show anyway, just more tat to add to her cupboards to rage about later.

It’s all kicking off on SSS latest post and Hinch for once isn’t involved. Followers are finally realising the ditzy act is just that and the fact she didn’t mention the real Christina Agualera was singing at the hotel has sent them over the edge😂😂😂😂😂🙄 ps I know there’s typos😂😂
hinch will be loving its not her

Reactions: 13
SoFeeE I fInk u Av cRasHed t’IntErnEt hUn 🙄 bleeping get a grip.

I hate myself a little for doing this but I want to stress I am not bodyshaming, she has a perfectly normal and wonderful figure. But she filters herself so much that it’s beyond a joke. She’s thicker round the middle than she wants us to believe, and her entire head and neck is so altered it’s like a different person. ATV!View attachment 2373123View attachment 2373124View attachment 2373125
Imagine that between your legs 🤮🤮🤮🤮 rather use a cactus as a dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's probably because we've outgrown our house, but her barely filled cupboards give me the rage!

Reactions: 9
The bottle/snack cupboard has confused me. Everything could have been put on one side leaving loads of room and why would you put snacks in there? They should be in the pointless pantr y
If that is all she can come up with for content then she I one sad fucker

Reactions: 18
Errrm - something doesn't add up here - Busy Board lady says that there's a 6 week wait for boards yet this lady apparently saw Hinch share the her page, ordered a board and her Dad has had the board enough time for her to say it is a game changer
Edited to add a better screenshot

View attachment 2379498
Fishing for business is she 😂
---
Most of the plastic tit wasn't put back in the kitchen (nightmare) cupboard, it's mostly all new beige blah plastic tat and and two supersized sssssipppppppeeeerrrr mugshhhot cups (what the bollocks are the blue giant cups?) Probably related to her Hunch Home twit range for saddos. #swipeup
It’s probably props. She has a box in Hinch hq labelled “tend mess”

• Haha
Pretty sure one of you nusties noticed her follow the Fussy Food page a few days ago and called a bingo on her rolling them out imminently..? 👏🏼 Not sure who it was but might even have been on this thread..?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really wish she would stop pointing at everything. I have an irrational rage for her hands and eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.