Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏hinch makes the most money from her boys so she won't take them off. I've said it before she's either completely thick as a plank and doesn't know the dangers or she actually does know and is aware yet continues to use her boys to make money exposing them to all sorts which as a mother myself I cannot fathom why you would continue doing it to them she must feel severe guilt when they fall asleep at night and she can sit and think about what shes doing because I know myself when I've had a bad day with my kids (tantrums them fighting lots of housework stress and no help because my other half actually has a real job ) that's when the mammy guilt kicks in and its minor compared to what she must be feeling I just remind myself I'm here with my kids and I do my best and protect them and love them.If Ronnie is on the spectrum too how will he cope with strangers coming up to him telling him they have been watching him since a newborn and know everything about him even medical issues and wanting pictures and stuff I wouldn't like that atal. Some people really like privacy and hinch couldn't possibly tell if her kids want that either because they have no idea what she's doing with them.YET. I would disown my mother if she did that to me throughout my childhood for her own gain and benefit.
She is thick as tit but she must have some knowledge of what can happen. Then again she avoids real world issues and lives in her own ridiculous Disney world. She’s deluded about a lot and probably justifies it with her ‘4 million followers’ must be genuine and are the boysccch aunties so how could anything nefarious happen 🙄

Also doesn’t think about the future at all, there’s so many stories about the boysccch out there now. Mainly her bitching about them and Ron’s health for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Damn, I'm surprised her credit card hasn't gone up in flames she uses it so much. She's desperate to appear relevent by keeping her bots numbers up yet anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that most of her followers are fake.

1691654982282.png

1691655010888.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He doesn't look like a pup after his groom.
Pups are happy, inquisitive and full of life.
He looks like the anxious, neurotic and obese dog that he is.
Shame on you and your lazy husband for allowing this to happen to that animal.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Has she photoshopped that dog?! He still looks (is) obese, but not as much as normal. Looks like she’s given him a little photoshop nip/tuck like she does with NoNob.

Reactions: 18
So he’s been referred for a non urgent appointment at Moorfields. Did she need the advice from the Dr Sheep after all?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.