Mrs Hinch #654 Discontinued isn’t the same as sold out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thanks to @HinchesSousChef for our new Thread Title!

The Wiki is the pink button at the top
Thread #500 is also an educating masterpiece!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free, clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

I'm just going to leave this image of pure, nauseating revulsion right here! 👀 👃
Screenshot_20230707_130721_Gallery.jpg

The self appreciating, grifting parasites, proving to everyone "how devoted and in love they are, made stronger by the tough times!" 🤢

She asked her sheep if it was wurrf goin' on the nuuuly launched app,"Fweds"!
We somehow doubt she will, incase it gives her tummy shhhivers! 🫠
More tat was bought from Home Bargs, as she NEEDS it (keeping the friffty hunnz on side).

Anyone wishing to add anyfiink else, please do, because, it's always the same old sumfin' or nuffin' (pre-recorded) bullshit, followed by a day off or fwee! 💤 🥱
Blesshed Be 🙏 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Couple goals right there 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
Mr Toes has just fallen through the door after a day at the cricket. The cricket was rained off most of the day so he took full advantage of the hospitality 🤦‍♀️.
Believe me nusty trolls. In his current inebriated state he is still 100% more appealing than the mouth breathing eye popping chav that is jimbobnoknobchavytracksuitslob 😳
Edited stupid autocorrect

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free, clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

I'm just going to leave this image of pure, nauseating revulsion right here! 👀 👃
View attachment 2294490
The self appreciating, grifting parasites, proving to everyone "how devoted and in love they are, made stronger by the tough times!" 🤢

More tat was bought from Home Bargs, as she NEEDS it (keeping the friffty hunnz on side).

Anyone wishing to add anyfiink else, please do, because, it's always the same old sumfin' or nuffin' (pre-recorded) bullshit, followed by a day off or fwee! 💤 🥱
Blesshed Be 🙏 🤪
Whatever is going on with those fingers jimbobnojob.
They look like toes.
the hands of a hard working man 👌🏻
12DC6608-2ECF-4FA1-9ADC-E446DF38D7E6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
can i point you all in the direction of ok magazine instagram page. where sss husbandsssss has done a few vids this week. latest yesterday. and our sophie has liked them all. just them. just them on the whole site. just them. i just keep picturing this scene.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the purchase of the parachute for the boys was such a typical example of Hinch’s mentality.
“My boys saw something like this once and they showed a vague interest so I need to buy them one.”
She doesn’t seem to realise that they probably enjoyed playing with the parachute at their playgroup because they were interacting with the other children, playing games, running round and having fun. Just buying them the parachute to sit in their playroom with is not going to have the same effect x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I think the purchase of the parachute for the boys was such a typical example of Hinch’s mentality.
“My boys saw something like this once and they showed a vague interest so I need to buy them one.”
She doesn’t seem to realise that they probably enjoyed playing with the parachute at their playgroup because they were interacting with the other children, playing games, running round and having fun. Just buying them the parachute to sit in their playroom with is not going to have the same effect x
I did wonder how they're going to play with this. Usually those parachutes area used with groups of children. How are the two of them going to do the same games? She gets it wrong every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

View attachment 2294490

Blesshed Be 🙏 🤪
I’m reporting this as highly offensive content. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did wonder how they're going to play with this. Usually those parachutes area used with groups of children. How are the two of them going to do the same games? She gets it wrong every time.
All the animals will join in silly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like the camels have gained online access and are finally protesting…

IMG_9690.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg guyzzz I’m fankyoo. I’ve not had a Fred title in a long old time. To celebrate I’m off to shag my camel; find a pigeon to plonk on my sofa arm; scream into a blanket; half cook some jus roll in my air fryer and wipe the already clean worktop. I might also teach my 4 year old how to swear. Laterrrz trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Morninnnnnnnnmg lovelies, long time since I've been on here commenting. However I saw this on Instagram, this page loves HINCH, hinch has given them tags on her stories etc as it's a page that mainly talks about anxiety, not slating them, however look what happened cos they followed her crappy trend on putting things on cooker tops!!!

When will the hunnnz pick up common sense!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Natural selection
Morninnnnnnnnmg lovelies, long time since I've been on here commenting. However I saw this on Instagram, this page loves HINCH, hinch has given them tags on her stories etc as it's a page that mainly talks about anxiety, not slating them, however look what happened cos they followed her crappy trend on putting things on cooker tops!!!

🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Think someone needs to go back to the hun school of hob decorating what a bizarre display 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

are they glass plates with extra tat on?! on a hob 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs you only need a bit of sense to see that’s a terrible idea surely! the tat is one thing and a terrible idea obviously but glass bleeping plates 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.