Mrs Hinch #649 Soph’s not eating meat, about as true as the size of her feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it when we were in lockdown, encouraged not to make unnecessary journeys etc & her & fiddle shagger went driving down country lanes looking at houses & guessing who lives there
Did she think she was Lloyd Grossman? Who lives in a house like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was trying to think of other traditions because they make me laugh, doing it once and never again is hardly a tradition. The advent calendar and jobs jar are things that fizzled out pretty quick. She isn’t a finisher is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was trying to think of other traditions because they make me laugh, doing it once and never again is hardly a tradition. The advent calendar and jobs jar are things that fizzled out pretty quick. She isn’t a finisher is she.
Unless is a mugshot no or her contracts with various companies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That time she went for a drive and was sat outside a random house wondering if the occupants were Hinchers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When she went on holiday in a huge ass caravan & acted like it was just her & Jimothy & the kids but was later found out that Fruitcake Freedz & Waily Al & clingon were there too

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow how have you managed to make it to a new thread already when she’s disappeared off the face of the planet… to be fair you hens are a lot more entertaining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When she went on holiday in a huge ass caravan & acted like it was just her & Jimothy & the kids but was later found out that Fruitcake Freedz & Waily Al & clingon were there too
Omg when she said they were gonna be a motor home cause it’s her dream you guyyyyssss ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a children’s nurse, I have only read top comments so sorry if already addressed, sounds like Ronnie had lymphadenitis? A few days of antibiotics, fluids, an ultrasound to make sure there’s not a collection of pus and then usually discharge or else the collection will be drained in surgery (this would be rare but possible). Not a life threatening illness. We bring all our paediatric patients to the ward on a wheelchair, again not a big deal, never had a parent become emotional or take a picture because of it. But I do often have the parents who are already checking in on Facebook before they’re triaged and it knocks me sick. Anytime I see a parent taking a picture of their child when vulnerable in the hospital I ask them not to. I once had a mum video record her child while she was waking up from an elective operation. Parents of very sick children don’t want reminders in their phone of their child so unwell and they don’t post on insta or fb for the grief thief’s to join in 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I still laugh at her vlog and she was doing important work stuff and the table was full of blank post-it notes 😂 fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When she did a supposedly somber and poignant post for armistice day featuring baby Lennie surrounded by poppies… and tagged in the company that had gifted the pyjamas he had on 😠 😞
And the company appeared in the comments trying to flog more of their pyjamas!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
When Jimbob blocked the toilet in the campervan they hired.

When Jimbob was running round soft play shouting Ronnie Hinch very loudly even though that's not his name to attract attention to himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When Jimbob blocked the toilet in the campervan they hired.

When Jimbob was running round soft play shouting Ronnie Hinch very loudly even though that's not his name to attract attention to himself.
That made me think about the time he pulled up in the camper van dressed as Santa and parked on the grass. He had obviously been told by queen witch to put his flip flops on to make out they are in fact funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.