Mrs Hinch #647 I'm a Genie in a Bottle (of Zoflora)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she done the story of Jamie dreaming of a woman before and her getting annoyed a few years back?

Reactions: 46
Jamie looked genuinely pissed off with her, never seen him look at her like that before.
I honestly thought it was a picture the way he didn't move for ages. But man if looks could kill! She's always got to put others down. Jamie dream cheater and naughty Ron. Henners rolling in fox shite in their own garden everytime.
Lonnies safe at the minute (although he doesn't like parties)

Reactions: 24
Hasn’t she done the story of Jamie dreaming of a woman before and her getting annoyed a few years back?
She trots that story out every once in a while. January 2021, April 2021… from a quick search. One was about cheating on the potting table. Another about cheating at a perfume shop. There have been others. She thinks it’s funny or relatable, but she comes across unhinged and paranoid.

Reactions: 34
Loving when she is filming 'her everything, her world' JimBoob is waiting on standby in the background, yet when she films Peggy and Poopy she is sat outside apparently on her own at one with the beasties and the fields. Fuckery at it's finest. 😂😂😂
---
New profile picture anyone?! 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Cum face shot, ain't Inch a lucky boy. 😜🤣

View attachment 2213538
Sorry Inchboob, to busy eye bleeping herself, to duck anyone else 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
But she ain't a cleana.

Reactions: 16
The way she’s talking about the woolly wankers like she’s had them forever! It’s always a worry, it’s always a shock…. Ummmm hasn’t she only had them long enough for this to be the second shearing ever..: she hasn’t owned stinking camels before now as far as I am aware! Has she had them for multiple shearings and is a seasoned farmarrrrrrr and I just didn’t realise? I could be wrong as every day is the same tit so it’s hard to keep up with how long any timeframe is with Sopha tbh
Let’s face it she probably has had them a lot longer than she’s letting on. We all thought she’d moved in quicker than she showed so she probably has had them for a year longer than she’s letting on

Reactions: 14
ducking hell Jamie looks shattered , bloated( I noticed the other day when they were out somewhere he looks a lot bigger( I am no way fat shaming here just an observation) than he used to be poor bloke - remember when she used to take the piss out of him working out in their old garage) and he is in need of a hair cut. Poor fella looks like he needs a spa day 🤨🤪. I hope the money is worth it living with her 🙃

Reactions: 30
Calm down hun, you put party hats on the alpacas & gave them a balloon, which you wouldn’t have done if you didn’t have instagram, so of course you planned to share it.
IMG_2058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
FF471775-4949-4A1C-B095-5AD6885BF5F4.jpeg

BINGO Tell us you read here without telling us, Sopha....... hunnnnnay! Pathetic, can’t think of anything herself 🙄 What a twit 😂

Reactions: 25
Christ alive, the birthday party for the WW…..🤦🏽‍♀️
She genuinely seemed more interested in that than in Lon’s birthday party. She couldn’t be more obvious that the animals have been her dream for years- the kids, not so much.
Such an odd odd woman, I don’t find anything she does in any way relatable, what is she thinking?
No one is that 🦇 💩 about animals, who are the management trying to get her to appeal to?
Just duck off already, you don’t even know what you are! You lie so much you don’t even know if you’re a cleaner, a stay at home mum, a tend businesswoman etc etc. If you don’t know then who the F are you “relating” to? Jesus and we are meant to believe this riveting, down to earth account amasses HUNDREDS of new followers every day? Gahhhhhhhh 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 31
Here are the two ‘dream cheating’ videos. One posted in January 2021, and the most recent in June 2023. She really has serious issues. There is no way she should be posting something like this on her ‘business’ account. I actually feel a lot of sympathy for Inch as this is a form of bullying. He looks miserable. She is such a nasty witch!! 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.