Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she cannot cope on her own with the boys so they’ve made a collective decision that there is always someone else on hand. I just remember back before Ronnie was able to speak & she used to fester on the sofa all day every day at Greyskull. There was an occasion she was, as usual laughing at him and he became a little frustrated (as you would, if you were unable to communicate easily) he made a frustrated sound and her immediate reaction was to get annoyed and say “alright mate!” Trying to make out he was having a tantrum and going over the top, which he wasn’t. I feel like she’s the type who would just lock them in their pl

I’m confused…is this not the Karen Millen dress she bought for the book signing?
Bloody hell. She asked where the dress is from, not your life story, Soph!
I remember that, and cackled at him of course
rather than actually talking to him and trying to find out what he meant 🙄
---
I’m confused…is this not the Karen Millen dress she bought for the book signing?
View attachment 2190447
Could have just said where the bloody dress is from 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Why does she mention her and her "girls" have been friends for over 20 years?
Everything with her is "when I was a little girl", "20 years".

Incoming, tend friends sharing pics of little miss tend anxiety/body shy in a bathing suit that's been pulled right up her arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don't know the ins and outs of people criticising Ashley James ( who ever she is) but she is on TV now complaining about people on gossip sites ( tattle perhaps ) and how people are cruel to her whilst holding her sleeping child. Giving out that she was reported to social services about mistreatment of her children. But I do feel that Sofa may jump on that bandwagon as she has nothing else in her life to complain about or has she already used that wow is me card. 🤔

Reactions: 15
Have you ever seen the Catherine Tate sketch with the lady in the burger van and Neville? Listening to hinchs story this morning about her party saga just reminds me of this lady. Chats absolute bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen her story about the electric gates. There are electric gates at my work (front and back entrances) and both operate with a sensor on the drive as you are leaving, ie: you drive over the sensor and the gates open (to clarify I work on a private estate for a family). Both sets of gates have infrared and you can cover this up with masking tape to keep the gates open if there was an issue. But then I guess if she did that, the chickens and the Alpacas would escape the hell of Hinch Farm!

She really is full of BS with this story!

Edit: I didn't watch the gate-gate scenario to the end so didn't know there was a pretend power cut!

Reactions: 14
My god she's really falling in and out of the filter today! Holy tit it's so bad today.its way more cartoon like than usual too.haha it's actually funny how it looks almost animated.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im totally confused with her lying timeline. Power cuts, scaling gates, ripped dress, party day, Lennie opening presents. What in the hell? Oh another few days away. She’s never bleeping there
*that second sentence. I started singing it a la Billy Joel ‘We didn’t start the fire’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My god she's really falling in and out of the filter today! Holy tit it's so bad today.its way more cartoon like than usual too.haha it's actually funny how it looks almost animated.
I noticed that too, how weird did her eyes look? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s already been said but she doesn’t half talk some tit. Why can’t she stop herself from lying?! Absolute nutcase! It’s scary! X

Reactions: 22
Oh to be Sopha... what a life...

Constantly slagging her children for having short attention spans and not playing how she wants them to 🙄🙄🙄 imagine actually having to parent them!

Ripping or damaging all her clothes like the incredible bleeping hulk 🙈🙈🙈

She needs to stop now with these tales, seriously!

Reactions: 20
What another LIE , we have video proof of her off her tits with her girlfriends on a booze cruise, no Inch then🤪
---

This also begs the question why didn’t she go to SSS hen do abroad
You mean this one off her tits 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she mention her and her "girls" have been friends for over 20 years?
Everything with her is "when I was a little girl", "20 years".

Incoming, tend friends sharing pics of little miss tend anxiety/body shy in a bathing suit that's been pulled right up her arse.
See you nusty trolls I HAVE got friends !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Always the same mode of operation from Hinch, fake anxiety pity party followed by a woe is me tall tale that makes no sense, all to get the sheep to approve over indulgent spending. She's one step away from claiming the dog ate her homework.

Reactions: 18
Christ, if you must embellish a small lie, make it believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can tell she's lying sounds like she's rehearsed what she's going to say a million times and her eyes are all over the place

Reactions: 25
How long has she been with Jamie? Less than 10 years I think. So she never went abroad before that? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.