Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help me please, I find my cold heart warming to JimBob just for taking Ronnie out and seeing Ronnie look more engaged and enjoying himself than he ever does when he's with her. JimBob and Ronnie having fun together, it's lovely to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Those boys have always been more natural with Jamie - it’s not as ‘staged’. Although. there’s still no need to use your kids for content - clearly they are both talentless, and got lucky with cleaning. Now they’ve only got animals and kids to prop them up, and a credit cards to buy those bots to make them look like they are something, when in reality they really aren’t.

I’d love Alan Sugars ‘The Apprentice’ interview team to interview these two - they would rip them apart and expose them for the frauds they are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Help me please, I find my cold heart warming to JimBob just for taking Ronnie out and seeing Ronnie look more engaged and enjoying himself than he ever does when he's with her. JimBob and Ronnie having fun together, it's lovely to see.
Don’t worry you aren’t the only one. Ronnie is actually smiling and looks relaxed and content. He NEVER looks like that with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread Suggestion:

SH leaves the country with her kids James goes outside with the kids

Or something far better than that shite but tbh it should be noted its possibly the first good thing he's done

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.