Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to see Henners use his grooming room, though I strongly suspect it, like the memory room, is something that wasn’t really done for anything but the ‘gram.

Reactions: 23
I’ve been out and about for hours, naff all to catch up on. What a boring basic witch

Reactions: 15
I’ve missed loads because I forgot and you know, livin ma life but I’ve just seen this talking story and even with a filter this is some look. Dodgy lip filler is it? Seems v odd top lip sticking out situation. Also the huge shiny eyebrows maaaate. She will look back on this time period and cringe about the Sharpie pen brows

Attachments

Reactions: 19
No NoNob on Teeny Peeny Thursday then 🤔 Maybe he was sent up onto the roof with his jet wash as they missed a bit and he’s stuck up there….. at least he’ll have a good view of his kind then….all the other ratzzz 🐀 🤣

Tattle ADs…..we need a chat…. What’s with all the suggestions of oil 😳 Am I supposed to maybe oil my roof instead of jet washing it 🤔 Also what’s with that gold wallpaper…‍😳 After oiling the roof shall I cover it in gold paper…. my house will look like one of Willy Wonka’s gold tickets 😳😂

98C07715-71C2-4824-9ADF-5E5430EBDF29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Go on…..
Just catching up… it was seeing him sitting there alongside Ronnie on the beanbag. And as weird as it sounds it was his feet I noticed as being big, I think my wee boy has big feet for his age but they don’t look anywhere near as big as Lennie (not judging just an observation). So unless he’s inherited her big feet, then he’s definitely older than she’s letting on. I know pictures and videos are deceiving but I just don’t buy on him being the same age as my little boy at all, and there’s literally about 5 days in it!

Reactions: 14
Just catching up… it was seeing him sitting there alongside Ronnie on the beanbag. And as weird as it sounds it was his feet I noticed as being big, I think my wee boy has big feet for his age but they don’t look anywhere near as big as Lennie (not judging just an observation). So unless he’s inherited her big feet, then he’s definitely older than she’s letting on. I know pictures and videos are deceiving but I just don’t buy on him being the same age as my little boy at all, and there’s literally about 5 days in it!
Sorry can’t help laughing at this 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soph it's been a while since I've seen you clean the outside window frames. Please can you do these next babes? xoxo
That's so weird because I had that same thought today. Bet she's got a window cleaner who does the frames and sills for her now that she's Lady of the Manor.
---
No NoNob on Teeny Peeny Thursday then 🤔 Maybe he was sent up onto the roof with his jet wash as they missed a bit and he’s stuck up there….. at least he’ll have a good view of his kind then….all the other ratzzz 🐀 🤣

Tattle ADs…..we need a chat…. What’s with all the suggestions of oil 😳 Am I supposed to maybe oil my roof instead of jet washing it 🤔 Also what’s with that gold wallpaper…‍😳 After oiling the roof shall I cover it in gold paper…. my house will look like one of Willy Wonka’s gold tickets 😳😂

View attachment 2098196
He's not been online for a while, must have a lot on at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2097234

Her attitude stinks. What does she possibly do during the day to warrant that she can't even take off her make-up in the evening?

She's a waste of space.

View attachment 2097232
View attachment 2097233
Got the chickens 7 months ago and they've spent a huge amount of that time in strict flockdown, so is that her lying about how relaxed Penny is around her and the boys or her admitting to the fact that they have not been following biosecurity measures properly? Realistically since the end of October those boys really shouldn't have been in near them given they aren't necessary for feeding/welfare.

Reactions: 29
Oh duck off, no-one will see the tend cold sores because they’d be filtered to duck like the rest of her face.
& duck off with the life is hard, pity post. The only weight Sopha carries is the one of being a narcissistic lying con woman & that seems to sit pretty easily on her..

Reactions: 33
She’s called in sick for the blever tonight. I knew she’d be as consistant as the elf on the shelf routine 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We wouldn’t see her “cold sores” because of the filters, it’s just an excuse to do duck all as usual.
Another pity post. Lol, she has duck all worries

• Heart
Why does she always take in riddles, just spit it out love.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So right now her mouth is 'covered in coldsores' hence the no blether?
Can you be covered in them? I've never had one but I didn't think you got loads at once?
Though the rate she goes through snogging those animals I'm not surprised. 🤢
Anyhow, just put a filter on over it Hinch! You filter the duck out yourself usually so what's the difference?
Truth is she got absolutely nothing to 'blether' about. I bet she was going to rant about the kids yet again but has realised it's not coming off good so has duck all to say now.

Wonder when she’ll realise it’s Thursday and she’s had a day off and not sent Jimbobnojobnonob on the gram to cover for her? 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.