Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle ADs trolling me again…. no thanks, it all looks like it belongs inside JimBobNoNob’s cupboard wardrobe

Just as I post that this AD came up…. in fact this lot looks more like it belongs in Jimbo’s cupboard wardrobe.…. Is that oil on the right Maybe to oil himself up at Fiddle’s request

Edit: Just realised I wrote Jimbo‘s….. I think I’ll leave it and use it

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s classic performative parenting. Everything is so OTT, even the most banal comment from the boys reduces her to breathy, hysterical tears of joy. It’s not normal.
If you ask me it's like she's attempting to cover up a lack of a real bond or real love for the child

Reactions: 16
It was in her book.

She's whacky.
Dad was away all week. He's a crier.

View attachment 2082641
Did Freda grow up with a single father? I’m wondering because why would you specifically say she took on the mother role if her father passed away? My dad died when I was 14 and I support my mum like my dad used too and I am female. But I wouldn’t say I took the mother role on because I still had my mum.

Reactions: 16
That fucking music she always puts on videos when the boys are doing anything really fucking pisses me off. It releases an anger in me I never knew I had
Me too it's like an epiphany is coming with the shite Disney classical music she uses the same song every time, it's to cover up any possible fuck ups from the kids/her and reveals that shouldn't be said, she's paranoid to talk normally incase she lets the mask slip, that's what happens when you LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE

Reactions: 12
I, as the super instahunz that I am, live by the z lister Code Of Effics, support local when gifted or free, because mummmzzzz says, alright. I'm fank you

Reactions: 6
Can I ask what does 'wanting to feel homely' actually mean
I'm not in the UK and hear it alot from those Essex birds on towie and love island shows etc but what does is actually mean? Like is it like being a home bird? That's what we say in Ireland

Reactions: 5
Is this from one of the 4 million Aunties?
I hope it is family.

View attachment 2082816

Don’t think so, as the tag suggests it’s a small business signing their names off in all boxes as “Auntie” and “Uncle”. Weird.

She’s got a kitchen the size if most people’s entire first floor, she couldn’t rustle up some biscuits and doesn’t have icing sugar and decorating pens in the pantr y? What does she do with her kids that she needs to be gifted this box with basic decorating tools. I just can’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just looked at the population of the town I live in and it is half the size of Maldon. Petitioning my council to have it rebranded as a hamlet.

She doesn’t half spout some crap.

Reactions: 29
Ahhhhh Hinch’s army… all beggy attention seeking twats with only half a brain cell between them… and that’s me being generous
Ooh I dunno. Maybe clean it up? And give the puker a bucket?
Why would anyone have to ask what to do?! It’s bloody obvious isn’t it?

Reactions: 21
Poster claims she's not boring, but thinks cleaning for dayzzzzz and organising a cupboard is where loife is at.
https://giphy.com/3vv7OOc6VKGpstcAiU Not being funny, but she wants to get a life.

Reactions: 9
She talks so much shit the stuff she types makes 0 sense
I live life for you. Huh

Reactions: 11
Will there ever be a day where she’s not just laying on the sofa?
Stay tuned for the next episode of ‘I think the fuck not’

Reactions: 31
Just looked at the population of the town I live in and it is half the size of Maldon. Petitioning my council to have it rebranded as a hamlet.

She doesn’t half spout some crap.
My council ward has a population of 17,500. I demand Sadiq Khan continues with his fuck shit up ways and declare my area a hamlet as well. We’ve even got fields (the common) and a river (Wandle) so officially live in the cuntryside like Fuckfacehatchettwat.

Reactions: 10
I agree.
also some of the comments people saying my 4 year old was doing this and this. Well not all kids are interested in things like this!! Mine isnt. He never joins in baking at nursery really and isn’t fussed. Not all kids like baking/ craft activities

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.