Mrs Hinch #633 Needed fresh air? I beg your pardon? What is wrong with your Not-A-Farm garden?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s already been said but out came Mrs Contradiction. The ‘blether’ was actually a ‘blather’ all about herself as per. Woe is me from start to finish. Didn’t we all just feel better for ‘the chat’. A load of sheep on suicide watch by now I would imagine. And how many times can one person goodbye.

Reactions: 22
Easter activities in our house are craft related to keep them busy so we can get a few jobs done. Eg Easter stickers, painting little decorations, make a bonnet, make some chocolate nests, decorate some eggs. I only do them with my kids because they enjoy crafts. She’s already made Ronnies bonnet for him and she wouldn’t let him loose with paints. Whereas I stick mine outside in their mucky clothes and let them go for it where they can’t cause any “damage”.
Easter Sunday is egg hunt. My two have clocked that and I will now have to “put some effort in” but for me that doesn’t mean expensive or tricky. It means writing out some sentences the older one will be able to read easily so we get some reading skills in there and numbers so the one Ronnies age can join in as he knows his numbers. Easy. Will take 5 mins to write up. Clues in plastic eggs lead to where the real chocolate ones are. Done. She has enormous garden she could do this in but she won’t. She just wants to pose them sat in the orangery with their baskets and then give them their eggs but she knows from a content perspective she should be doing more (not at all from a parenting perspective- do what you like! I never had egg hunts growing up!! I only do it for my kids because Im a bloody teacher and I love making games etc).
Anyway. A digression from sous chef whilst I sit on the train to work.

Reactions: 28
She can’t lie straight! I’ve never watched such utter insincere tripe and I’m still no wiser. Say it straight or just shut up

• Heart
Im sorry but is she 'crying' because she has been able to get assessments for her child that many millions are fighting to get? (she's most likely paid for these, so knows he needs additional support in areas?!)

They're hard hitting, sitting and being told how your child is not conforming to the same 'standards' as peers but this is just one of many processes us mere mortals have to fight for to get the support we need!

Having just had an EHC needs assessment refused for my small human on the same day as one of his ASD assessments, my ugly arsed crying face would put her to shame. I doubt she will know the struggle of that fight because she has the money to throw around for these assessments and processes.

I don't cry when I take him for these assessments because I know my child, I know he is incredible just the way he is and these assessments are what we need to have in order to get the support, for other people to treat him as the incredible child he is but I did have a full on emotional breakdown when we were REFUSED this support. Just something we now have to fight further for another god knows how long.

She seriously needs dragging back into this real world and if she is going to start a diagnosis for content then she needs be careful on what she chooses to pretend cry about because her 'struggles' will not be the same as the millions who follow.

I hope Ronnie gets the support he needs and not just a mother who is willing to use his own personal journey for her own gain. If she is in need of emotional support through all of this, she should take to professionals, not to social media where everyday people who are watching are unable to access such resources.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has been in the queue for an assessment for a while, since before that speech therapist.
---
Can any Scottish nusties confirm whether blether is a thing? Or is old Soph just blithering on like always?
And when did she make friends with Michelle 😂

Reactions: 5

Reactions: 7
What an earth was that! her new management are barking up the wrong tree trying to push her in front of the camera. Her tend anxiety and tear less crying, honestly I was squirming for her 😬😬 she could have done a quick story saying thanks for asking guys my dad's a bit poorly and my nans had a fall so I'm a bit pre occupied at the mo, but no she has to make it long winded and make out like she's on the verge of a breakdown. And the way she talks about Ronnie it's like he's dying its disgusting, I agree with the above poster, she's ashamed that he's not like staceys Rex, that's why she keeps them apart and pretend ls Ronnie is still a toddler🤬 maybe if she let him explore and play and and interact with other kids he would come on a lot faster than keeping him hostage in the play room with his gran. Omg those stories have just made her look 100 times worse than she did before and that's saying something 😳
She is such a fake bleep, she has buried her head in the sand with Ron, she left him behind a couch for 2 years, so whatever he is being diagnosed with certainly hasn't been helped by her shocking parenting isolating him, regardless of COVID, she purposefully isolated Ron because she was ashamed of him, she should be relieved she is in such a privileged position to get that boy every single intervention known to man to help him. She sold that boy out from day 1 and is now going to sell his confidential medical history too.
I do believe she is heartbroken about Ron but it's not for him,it's for her, she's mourning the insta perfect life she dreamed of with the pimped out kids performing like puppets.
Maybe if she had of accepted her son's issues back when we all noticed them 2 years plus ago and took him out from behind the couch maybe she wouldn't be so shocked and devastated now.....
Also this is not about Ron it's about HER
That's why she's upset

• Sad
Reactions: 39
On the beg, blether or bragging it makes no difference, her content is dying. (Actually tbf it was always tit). Pick a lane Hunch, and stay in it, will ya.

Reactions: 20
She always thought Ron was going to make her and he’d be a little instagram kid, but from early on when comments were made she wasn’t interested she didn’t show him as much. Then when she was pregnant it was all about her and her new tell all book, then when it suited her for some attention it was announced that Ron was suspected to have issues. She’s not the first and don’t be the last to have a child like that but by god you’d think she was! Now she’s definitely been reading here because over the past few days everything that’s been spoken about here she’s addressed in her “blether” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I think she’s bringing Ron back into it for some sympathy from her sheep and she’s noticing how different Lennie is and comparing them both :( personally I think as a parent you’d want that diagnosis and you’d go through any assessment to get it to discover what’s best for your child and what different needs you can help with. She’ll be having lots of gifted tit from Easter now because she feels guilty, she wants to try working full time then she’ll know what real mum guilt is. In one of her videos last week Ron’s little voice when he called her 🥹 he genuinely loves the witch and she posts his personal issues online, I hope he hates her for it when he’s older. She’ll try and be the next Katie price now and be mother of the year 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
All I got from the ‘blether’ was a ‘dump’ of her emotions. It’s sad she has no one close to do this with. Without social media, who does she really have?

Reactions: 19
Is it me or did anyone think from watching that - that our Sloph is on the Verge of a breakdown? Or very manic!? I almost felt for her tbh as it made me uncomfortable watching it.
I got that but I think the way it’s been edited did that - like bits were clipped out or shortened which gave the feeling of it jumping all over the place.

Reactions: 11
She’s clever with her language “our Ron” - making the sheeple feel like they’re involved

• Angry
Reactions: 27
God she's like one of the wooden tops with her little chat, she is so unnatural and awkward and quite frankly embarrassing, no need for that 'blether', her new management company must be cringing and are surely regretting taking her on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She does not get to use Blether! We Scots are honest, genuine and couthie, everything she’s nae.
---
On the beg, blether or bragging it makes no difference, her content is dying. (Actually tbf it was always tit). Pick a lane Hunch, and stay in it, will ya.
Aye get in yer ain lane hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Hands up if you have a neurodiverse child 🙋🏼‍♀️
How many of you broadcast your child’s diagnosis all over your social media platforms?
Hinch seems to think that it’s some sort of rare, life threatening condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bingo for everyone here then🙄 Awful using her family for sympathy because she can’t or won’t mark ads for her tend job. Disgusting breach of privacy too.

Reactions: 14
I know we all think soph is the biggest bleep but the story is disgusting. All too get the huns messaging her. It's really really a low blow.

I passed out at the gym today but being a single parent I can't afford to call in sick so I've slept the afternoon away. I don't feel the best but hey I suck it up and do my 9hr shift. Unlike soph haven't said this for sympathy. I know why I passed out it's my own doing. Maybe I should of done an Instagram post so everyone felt sorry for me.

Soph your a bleep
I was in the hospital last night with SVT (fast heart rate thingy I have). 2 vials of amiodirone and back to normal (otherwise it’s the paddles to shock it back to normal rhythm)
So nothing to do with juice, she is showing a hospital room??

View attachment 2071298
Sophie ‘Hannibal’ Hinchliffe starring in ‘Sympathy of The Huns’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.