Mrs Hinch #633 Needed fresh air? I beg your pardon? What is wrong with your Not-A-Farm garden?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it was an April fools joke but duck SS, they need Hunch on eastenders! She may be set eight in most things but that acting was world class hunny!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Leave poor Ronnies medical stuff off the internet you mad cow! No one needs to know if he being assessed you utter freak. He is 3. He does not understand his nutter of a mum is broadcasting his journey to whatever medical condition he has. She’s crackers. Go and do some safeguarding training you freaky philtrummed witch

• Heart
Reactions: 58
What an earth was that! her new management are barking up the wrong tree trying to push her in front of the camera. Her tend anxiety and tear less crying, honestly I was squirming for her 😬😬 she could have done a quick story saying thanks for asking guys my dad's a bit poorly and my nans had a fall so I'm a bit pre occupied at the mo, but no she has to make it long winded and make out like she's on the verge of a breakdown. And the way she talks about Ronnie it's like he's dying its disgusting, I agree with the above poster, she's ashamed that he's not like staceys Rex, that's why she keeps them apart and pretend ls Ronnie is still a toddler🤬 maybe if she let him explore and play and and interact with other kids he would come on a lot faster than keeping him hostage in the play room with his gran. Omg those stories have just made her look 100 times worse than she did before and that's saying something 😳
I thought the same. It was like she was talking he was sick. I don’t understand the doom and gloom. He’s a gorgeous little lad and seems to be coming on in leaps and bounds. He’s not mute or non verbal, now that I imagine is heart breaking to come to terms with. She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 19
Can any Scottish nusties confirm whether blether is a thing? Or is old Soph just blithering on like always?

Reactions: 7
I will be honest, I've never ever taken my kids to see the easter bunny, it's not bleeping father Christmas. And the only egg hunt mine get is in our back garden. I don't have mum guilt either. What's she waffling on about?
I took my daughter to see the Easter bunny once and we never went back. Poor bairn nearly tit herself when he parked his arse next to her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think a software update is required

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Sometimes I get the impression someone is trying to take her down from the inside. I thought it ever since the fake SS friendship where SS leaves with a larger following and more work leaving Soph behind then each thing since contract, work, new management, content is just one car crash after another

She’s had no growth at all and has no direction at all anymore it’s weird

Reactions: 17
Had a thought today - if she’s lost so many contracts, she doesn’t actually need to be on Insta that much anymore. Once she’s filmed her bits for the limited companies still teamed up with her, that’s it her work is done for the day. She not going to advertise more then the minimum required is she?

jimnonob is keeping everything together and being the rock? No change there then…

Daily Fail comments are brutal but it’s obvious it’s her family in the responses, still propping up the cash cow.

Had a look at this photo again and something deffo going on - see the strain in her face. Her eyes look sad and the smile doesn’t reach them (hard with the Botox I admit) but she couldn’t turn down a free center parcs trip, even if dad and nan were in hospital…

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Her nostril keeps disappearing.

She's a twit for talking about her family just for engagement.

She definitely will not delete, as she wants to be talked about and in the papers.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Is it me or did anyone think from watching that - that our Sloph is on the Verge of a breakdown? Or very manic!? I almost felt for her tbh as it made me uncomfortable watching it.
Nope. No shits given. That was a very calculated and orchestrated "blether". She's seen this Michelle woman chatting away every night and how people interact with that and sloth thought "hmm that's a new angle to reel the sheep in. Let's copy Michelle and see if a nightly "blether" can make my content more interesting! And let's show me being fake emotional".
Piss off with that Hunch! And get your own sodding ideas for content instead of ripping off other people as usual!

Reactions: 39
There are many phrases we use in Scotland ma lovelie. Two that can be applied to Hinch are
She’s a bawbag.
She’s one only a mother could love
Also I constantly find myself when watching her stories bullshit saying out loud “Did ye, aye” This needs to be said sarcastically even better with a Glaswegian accent 👌❤
This made me laugh because my absolutely English but raised in Scotland mother used "Did ye, aye" a bit. Was usually the first sign she was pissed off. Basically, if she sounded Scottish, get theeself out of there as quick as possible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This made me laugh because my absolutely English but raised in Scotland mother used "Did ye, aye" a bit. Was usually the first sign she was pissed off. Basically, if she sounded Scottish, get theeself out of there as quick as possible 🤣
My husband says it when he’s pissed off 😂 now I say it watching her 😂xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or do a lot on these influencers with kids seem to all have children that are on the spectrum or neurodiverse? It’s almost like it’s a new trend talking about their kids “journey”. Of course there will be some that genuinely are, but does it not occur to some that it might be that they are not hitting milestones or have behaviour problems because they are being parented from behind a phone? They are not having the face to face contact and engagement or having boundaries and normal routines like most other kids because everything is done for the gram?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know it was an April fools joke but duck SS, they need Hunch on eastenders! She may be set eight in most things but that acting was world class hunny!

award for trying to have the most dainty pretty tears.
she really does like to hear her own voice doesnt she. this video is all for her.it was like a calling video for a soap.
head to LA sophi days of our lives show is calling your name.
---
Nope. No shits given. That was a very calculated and orchestrated "blether". She's seen this Michelle woman chatting away every night and how people interact with that and sloth thought "hmm that's a new angle to reel the sheep in. Let's copy Michelle and see if a nightly "blether" can make my content more interesting! And let's show me being fake emotional".
Piss off with that Hunch! And get your own sodding ideas for content instead of ripping off other people as usual!
exactly.she saw how many comment this woman gets on her lovely cosy chats. or her management have seen it.and said this is what you need to do sophie! she seen how coooooooossssssyyyyy it made her feel and thought yes. this is how i need people to feel about me.
she is asking like a whole different person. and she is copying for content for audience.
she has almost got a tick list of what we need to cover to blether back my audience. to make people feel sorry for me. to reel back in.
her 2IM MRS HINCH" Bit was almost begging. like please dont drop me. dont find me out. IMMMMM MRRRRS HINNNNNCH.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.