Mrs Hinch #619 Live TV exposure really did expose her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thanks to @Hun_tea22 for our excellent new title.
Mark your titles with "thread suggestion", keep them short, to the point and swear free please!

Since our last thread she's had a fancy night away conceiving baby number three. She's not ready for the next one but everyone keeps asking her about it and she's not got an original thought in her head so she may as well take their lead.

She had a lovely chat with the kind and humble Chris Evans about her acre(age), tit and cleaning hacks. All of which involved the pink stuff. Tell me you're not a fakking cleanahhh without telling me.

Then it was back home with a montage of 30 seconds of animals (and tit) and 5 seconds of her children. Just come out and say you love the animals more than your kids.

That's all folks. She's on Rylan on BBC Radio 2 this afternoon. Hopefully I won't be making a new thread by tea time 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I’m LOVING all these non-filtered photos of her in the wild. She’s made such a big deal about her book launch, there is no avoiding them. I agree, she’s quite ‘normal’ looking compared to her Disney Princess alter ego but she has a mean look to her and I’d easily put her at mid-forties!

• Haha
Reactions: 103
I bet she thinks she's the dogs bollocks right now but she's made herself look utterly stupid by rushing back home and filtering the duck out of herself and even the animals

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It’s not just the fact that everyone has seen what she actually looks like without the filters it was her permanently smug expression whilst having her make up and hair done. Poor little nervous, anxiety ridden Soph, I think not. I can only assume all the sheep wear Sophie-Rose tinted specs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Marking my place.

I want to slap myself, I’m sitting here being creative and I was just so proud of how something was looking I just did a thumbs up to myself. I feel so dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She must be part time this week
I could be wrong but I think she is trying to drop her current account as a cleaner/homemaker and go down the author/children's animals/farm route?
I think we will see less and less cleaning because "let's be honest" she really doesn't know what she is doing?
The house reno is hardly something she has done, builders have done 90% of it and cleaning she couldn't get right she made far too many mistakes, she could only promote cleaning items and now they have dropped her!!

She will bring out more books and get the animals to match (alongside her children) and that will probably be surfice to keep her lifestyle ticking over, for now!! 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Thanks to @Hun_tea22 for our excellent new title.
Mark your titles with "thread suggestion", keep them short, to the point and swear free please!

Since our last thread she's had a fancy night away conceiving baby number three. She's not ready for the next one but everyone keeps asking her about it and she's not got an original thought in her head so she may as well take their lead.

She had a lovely chat with the kind and humble Chris Evans about her acre(age), tit and cleaning hacks. All of which involved the pink stuff. Tell me you're not a fakking cleanahhh without telling me.

Then it was back home with a montage of 30 seconds of animals (and tit) and 5 seconds of her children. Just come out and say you love the animals more than your kids.

That's all folks. She's on Rylan on BBC Radio 2 this afternoon. Hopefully I won't be making a new thread by tea time 😉
View attachment 1934714
Brilliant recap
---

I could be wrong but I think she is trying to drop her current account as a cleaner/homemaker and go down the author/children's animals/farm route?
I think we will see less and less cleaning because "let's be honest" she really doesn't know what she is doing?
The house reno is hardly something she has done, builders have done 90% of it and cleaning she couldn't get right she made far too many mistakes, she could only promote cleaning items and now they have dropped her!!

She will bring out more books and get the animals to match (alongside her children) and that will probably be surfice to keep her lifestyle ticking over, for now!! 😒
She can try🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has an interview with Rylan this afternoon doesn’t she? We all know she’s spending hours on her hair & face, only to filter the tit out of herself to post a story after with ‘Rylan was so sweet it was such an honour 🥹🤍’

• Sick
Reactions: 40
She has an interview with Rylan this afternoon doesn’t she? We all know she’s spending hours on her hair & face, only to filter the tit out of herself to post a story after with ‘Rylan was so sweet it was such an honour 🥹🤍’
bleeping hell, another interview? Both interviews have been pointless.
Bet she thinks she's reallyyyyy something. Smug cow

Reactions: 29
I quite like Rylan and hope he had no say in the matter having hinch on as a guest 🤦🏼‍♀️ he'll probably be kissing her arse though and asking questions that have been pre approved for her to answer 🥱
Comments wil obviously be off later on any of the Radio 2 socials 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 27
She’s much more cocky on the radio. never shut up in her new Stacey accent

Reactions: 21
Sorry can we just revisit this please…. Someone said on the last threat that she confirmed she has NEVER used that cooker?! 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Rylan come on, don’t let us down - I really don’t want to add you to my tit list of people I used to like 👍🏽 atb

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.