Mrs Hinch #619 Live TV exposure really did expose her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Rylan seems like a hun himself so it doesn't surprise me but if the only 'celeb' she's got inviting her over is Rylan then I wouldn't book your space on the red carpet yet hinch😂. Chances are it's one of those things you say to someone in the moment but never actually follow through with anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I remember Jack monroe saying all she got per copy of her cook book was like £4 which wouldn’t surprise me of Hinch being the same so it’s not a huge money maker unless she sells loads and loads of copies and then will have 50% tax on top. So puffin are obviously massively pushing for huge sales with all these appearances. She will still have to pay her management and the illustrator will need paying too. The ghost writers and publishes cut so I wonder how much she’s actually getting per book ….
With any luck she’ll have to pay them for the book rather than actually receiving a sorry penny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On a bargain page I follow, someone posted that all the Hinch stuff in tesssshco had been reduced…..have tesco dropped her?
I asked about the reduced items in Tesco once (as something I wanted wasn't reduced even though similar ones were) and was told they reduce the seasonal items when they want to clear the shelves.

Reactions: 9
I mean Rylan seems like a hun himself so it doesn't surprise me but if the only 'celeb' she's got inviting her over is Rylan then I wouldn't book your space on the red carpet yet hinch😂. Chances are it's one of those things you say to someone in the moment but never actually follow through with anyway.
He was probs just being polite. If he even said jr anyway. He might Have said oh I’m gonna go home for tea and she’s taken that as come round for a takeaway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bird Rylan has named Patrice is a pheasant that appeared in his garden one day. Hope that helps. All the vest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This could unintentionally be a bingo! I can see a peacock strutting around her big garden not a farm! Her guffawing with delight when it displays its feathers, and her putting the feathers into every vase going around the house!
NDN to my sister had a bunch of them, they were noisy all the time, and vicious as well. Very good tree climbers.

Peacock feathers are meant to be unlucky (don't mean just for the bird lol)

Reactions: 10
I'm finding it really uncomfortable all these parents tagging hinch on pictures of their children. Anyone could be viewing them. Lots of them are in bed reading the new book.
I have always found it odd what people tag hinch in- IVF posts, death posts, first day at school with name of school, weddings, baby showers.
There are a few where they post and tag alot and I recognise the children. I think I would recognise those children out in the wild.
I find it so uncomfortable and dangerous and now with a kids book out there are so many children being paraded to her 4 million followers.
I don't like it.

Reactions: 45
Sorry if I’ve missed this but why do you nusty hens think she may be pregnant?
We don’t. It’s more that however much she proclaims she hates the speculation she generates it through her actions. This time it’s making a fuss or Lonnie playing with his “baby” doll and changing its nappy. A perfectly innocent game for any other child but this is hinch. Ulterior motive lurks under every action.

Reactions: 27
I feel quite sorry for her that she is so deluded that she really thinks Rylan meant it about her going to his house. Poor Sophie …. What a fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All the huns are on watch waiting for Trolloman to bring forth the next money maker. Got to have Leenie playing with a baby doll to invite speculation. “I could be pregnant too. Look at me. Look at ME!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel quite sorry for her that she is so deluded that she really thinks Rylan meant it about her going to his house. Poor Sophie …. What a fool!
He probably asked her if her and J-Dog get a takeaway sometimes, or what she'd order if she doesn't eat chicken anymore. Poor lamb took that as an invite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where can I listen to the interview now I'm finally sat down??
ETA- found it and I'm only 33 sec in and I've had to have a breather cos of her bleeping cackling

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it so weird she’s using Sophie in these interviews I sense the final step for the rebrand will be actually moving away from Mrs Hinch and every interview seems pointless she’s not selling the book she’s literally just chatting total bollox with people

Feel very sorry when this “farm” and animal phase ends and she drops it all and ships the animals off

P.s you can’t flush an alpaca or a hen 👍

Reactions: 23
The bird Rylan has named Patrice is a pheasant that appeared in his garden one day. Hope that helps. All the vest.
Sofa is a proper cuntry farmer- she could raise pheasants in her acreage and then get all confused about people with shotguns and Labradors and tweed jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some comments…
Ding ding, Be kINd klaxon 🚨
---

Somebody i know introduced Peacocks to a golf club very close to her years ago and they've never been able to get rid of them so they are a common sight in the area.
Don't recommend them though they are a bloody nuisance and totally unpredictable,a friend of mine got attacked by one last year and instead of helping her I literally pissed myself laughing.The noise they make at night too😱
I’d pay good money to see Patrice attack hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.