Mrs Hinch #619 Live TV exposure really did expose her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #619 Live TV exposure really did expose her

Thanks to @Hun_tea22 for our excellent new title.
Mark your titles with "thread suggestion", keep them short, to the point and swear free please!

Since our last thread she's had a fancy night away conceiving baby number three. She's not ready for the next one but everyone keeps asking her about it and she's not got an original thought in her head so she may as well take their lead.

She had a lovely chat with the kind and humble Chris Evans about her acre(age), tit and cleaning hacks. All of which involved the pink stuff. Tell me you're not a fakking cleanahhh without telling me.

Then it was back home with a montage of 30 seconds of animals (and tit) and 5 seconds of her children. Just come out and say you love the animals more than your kids.

That's all folks. She's on Rylan on BBC Radio 2 this afternoon. Hopefully I won't be making a new thread by tea time 😉
View attachment 1934714
I think i got blocked from her account so i canr see anything. LoL🙈🙈🙈
---

Is her accoint still active. I think am blocked

Reactions: 4
On the podcast she admitted she's 5 foot 10 😅
That's really not all that tall, sorry she carries on about everything that is not important
---

Curly blow done for her 5 a day clean.....

Straight hair for her catwalk show tonight.....

Come on sheep, wakey wakey
Not a pre record or filter, it's her ring light 🤭🤭🤭, please can everyone educate themselves, I'm fank you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How is she still filtering herself when everyone has seen her real face in the last week 🤯The sheep think it’s ok and a healthy message to put out there. Why don’t her family say something? not a great example to set to her young niece is it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw a picture of Danny DeVito today and cried laughing. If you know, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that 5’10 measured in the same way her size 5 foot is? She seems to tower above people I thought she was 10 foot tall 😂
SSS is tall too and Soph seems to tower over her. I think she's probably nearer 6' tall. Who cares anyway. Wish I was tall instead of my short, dumpy arse legs. No idea why she lies about her height and shoe size 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
SSS is tall too and Soph seems to tower over her. I think she's probably nearer 6' tall. Who cares anyway. Wish I was tall instead of my short, dumpy arse legs. No idea why she lies about her height and shoe size 😂
Because cute little Disney princesses are not 6' tall with size 10 footz. Hope that helps. X

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We are being too naive. She’s planting the seeds for her own clothing collection. It will be targeting boss babe mums. Seriously. You just know that’s why she’s complaining nothing fits. But her range will magically fit!

Reactions: 34
We are being too naive. She’s planting the seeds for her own clothing collection. It will be targeting boss babe mums. Seriously. You just know that’s why she’s complaining nothing fits. But her range will magically fit!
Or begging for freebies from FC

Reactions: 4
FFS. I’m 5ft 10”, it’s not even that tall. Taller than average, yes, but abnormally tall? No it isn’t.
She wouldn’t be half as self-conscious about it if she wasn’t with her hobbit of a husband 24/7.
That's really not all that tall, sorry she carries on about everything that is not important
---

Not a pre record or filter, it's her ring light 🤭🤭🤭, please can everyone educate themselves, I'm fank you
It's not tall but she has to point out all these things before the book signing knowing dam well shes not this small little princess she portrays

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think that the dress doesn’t fit because of the secret boob job?
I think she just absolutely loves the attention that a pregnancy speculation can bring. Even when people aren’t speculating, she’s ensuring they are. Convenient behaviour when her bestest pal in the whole wide world is probably in labour as we speak.

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if she will finally go ahead with a in the style collection they’ve always asked but maybe weren’t willing to pay the asking price but since she’s lost so many other brands she’s lowered her price 😂

I do sense a storm coming though and this is the year she really wants to rack in some money and get out of her comfort zone (although she bluddddyyyy loves a photo shoot guys)

Reactions: 11
Her priority for her book signings would be:
1. What to wear (clothes would have been pre ordered and already tried on)
2. Shoes
3. Nails / makeup / hair
4. What AmazON hair bow to wear

if that dress is that tight, maybe she should buy one in the right size, or go for the baggy chavvy look that she seems to love.

wonder what the bouncers Freda and Jamie will be wearing???? Are their uniforms ready?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tell me you’ve begged for reviews without telling me…. ATB Ann 🙄🙄
Cringe worthy begging from an ‘author’
FD4FA090-8427-45D5-A680-271012E9388D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.