Mrs Hinch #618 Sophie is so 'authentic' that she couldn't even win a Mrs Hinch look-a-like contest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #618 Sophie is so 'authentic' that she couldn't even win a Mrs Hinch look-a-like contest!
5233719A-C49D-48C8-BCA0-342008962012.jpeg

Suggestion by @Wikiwangocard and nominated by @InTheDollsHouse.
As always, suggestions marked by "thread suggestion". Please keep them short, to the point and swear free.

It's book launch week and she's done the square root of duck all.
She was all over Molly Mae like an allergic reaction after the birth of MMs cash cow baby.
She had a little self pity troll rant. Yet another plagairised quote was thrown in for good measure.
Then off she fucked.

Until popping up like a nice pus filled spot on Lorraine. She has two radio interviews lined up as well as part of her book launch publicity. Let's hope there's no broken digits and narcotics involved this time?

For anyone finding us for the first time after what I assume will be a a car crash TV appearance (she has precedent), the wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500, which remains our most glorious achievement yet, can be found at the link below and is a comprehensive run down of all her lies and deceptions up to early 2022.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Looking at that footage, I think I'm not quite alright.....
Only true thing that has come out of her mouth if I'm honesssttt guyyyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love how she had her hair covering the sides of her face to try & hide the wide jaw she filters

• Haha
Reactions: 55
For those who didn’t watch I couldn’t even recap anything she said!?
- Can’t believe how it’s happened tbh
- My house looks crazy in this footage
That’s about it 😏 she just stared like a gorm whilst Lorraine did all the talking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Well what a waste of time that was. If you didn’t follow her or know about her you would have no idea what the book is about and why it was written!

Reactions: 46
Was the point of interview to promote the book? I mean she didn't mention the reasons behind the story, where it will be sold, how much, the book signings, nothing. They spoke more about the Alpacas in the house while she pissed herself laughing. I hope that the footage of them animals in house draws attention of the right people/services etc who will actually have some sort of input or power into doing something because of how wrong and dangerous it all actually is.

Reactions: 45
If u didn't know who she was before the interview, your no better off now.
Now you just think, she's a 40yr old woman trying to look younger with a shirtttt ton of makeup who has llamas that wander around her house, and has written a book for her own family.

What a waste of time. #mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 68
IMAGINE being out the house short of 6am. Being taken to a studio.. hyped up for this amazing TV interview.. sorting childcare rushing around and being on screen for 3 seconds. I'm sorry I can't 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 93
What was the point in that interview? She said literally nothing. Did laugh at her saying she asks her mummy how to do things 😂 also the whole I’m so blessed and don’t know how this happened response is getting really old. You know you’ll be asked that question at least prep something than a giggle and ‘I don’t know to be honest’

Reactions: 50
She was on for an impressive 4 minutes give or take before they kicked her off🤣so interesting guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Honestly….I can’t get over that ‘interview’. It was just Lorraine gibbering on, I wonder if she was told that Hinch was having a meltdown and wouldn’t be able to cope on live tv. She did look very nervous…why put yourself through it.
Nothing about what the book is about, I felt like I was in a washing machine watching that as it was all over the shop.

Reactions: 53
That was worth her getting everyone up at 5.58 for!
She prob spent longer doing her nervous shite than she actually had on the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What was the point in that interview? She said literally nothing. Did laugh at her saying she asks her mummy how to do things 😂 also the whole I’m so blessed and don’t know how this happened response is getting really old. You know you’ll be asked that question at least prep something than a giggle and ‘I don’t know to be honest’
All she had to say was she started an account didn't think it would take off like it did 🙄 (obvs she knew)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.