Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gobsmacked what the hell was the point on her going on!?? She said pretty much nothing!!! 😅😅😅😅 I don't understand what she went on for 😆 im embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 18
Trying to figure out who is more irritating and false they both get an award.
When Lorraine says why do you think you become popular...easy answer, we live in a generation of SHEEP 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a stupid interview! So pointless.. hardly spoke about book which I thought was whole idea.. I don’t like Lorraine and she did her usual talk over the guest all the time

Reactions: 12
Well that was short and shite, let’s us see you cleaning up alpacas poo, I’ve only been waiting a lifetime!

Reactions: 14
Nothing about how she wrote the book. how it was to be an author haha jokes. how long it took the process you know like authors do?

Is that it? 😂😂😂

Lorraine: “Here’s your book“

Sopha: “I’m obssshesssed, cackle cackle”

Lorraine: “Well, thanks for coming in.... next”

I bet Sopha’s fuming 😤 “She called them Llamas” rather than not getting a chance to chat about the book 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My take..
HinchCliffe :D…llamas :ROFLMAO:… two toddlers… her roots… “I don’t know how it happened” … my mum… Stace…declutter jar (and not acknowledging it was someone else’s idea)

Lorraine barely gave her time to answer, spoke over ger a lot. Cheers Lozza

• Haha
WTAF all she did was say “if I’m honest” several times and nod along to Lorraine! Who just covered old ground. That’s was so pointless!!

Reactions: 16
Was the point of interview to promote the book? I mean she didn't mention the reasons behind the story, where it will be sold, how much, the book signings, nothing. They spoke more about the Alpacas in the house while she pissed herself laughing. I hope that the footage of them animals in house draws attention of the right people/services etc who will actually have some sort of input or power into doing something because of how wrong and dangerous it all actually is.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.