Mrs Hinch #608 Beaten again, by best bubs forever, needs to up her game before she is a whatever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes a lot for me to be gobsmacked but my god I am almost speechless. Who on earth is so far up their own backside they write a children’s book boasted about their wealth and privilege. It’s just beyond belief. I can see parents now. Don’t worry love we can’t put the heating on because I spent £12 on this book but look at this ladies life. If you become an influencer you can have a tend farm too
12 pounds issue nothing guyyzzzzz I payed 16 for the "this is me" to tell all of my coleages who bought it "she's a great sales woman". I'm a reader and they're not (nothing wrong with that) My x colegues massive hinch fans bought the book and only read the 1st chapter... they will literally buy anything with her name on..

Reactions: 2
I HAVE LEVELS OF RAGE I’m doing dry January and her stupid bleeping book may tip me over the bloody edge.

I produced a book with an incredible children’s author and the most talented illustrator which raised £35k for a children’s hospital. I worked my arse off on that project and it was stocked in selfridges.

it took me months of hard work and you know a REAL job to produce. It’s my proudest achievement in life.
I know first hand how hard it is for talented authors and illustrators to get jobs. How they are paid A FRACTION of what they should be to write books for celebs. 99% of them are ghost written (even Walliams doesn’t write his!) and how it takes some of them years to get agents. And how they work multiple jobs to peruse their dreams.

and this moron who lives in a bleeping house that’s got a bit of land gets a HUGE PUBLISHER make a book based on her bleeping lies.

I am officially done for 2023.And it’s only the 3rd January!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I vaguely remember finding an article about her book deal. I remember reading that she would release about 6/7 books. Currently I can't find anything online about it. I know I posted about it in an old thread.
The articles i did find on the publisher Michael Joseph via Puffin/ Penguin are like a dog with a bone regards selling any tit this one puts out. She is their cash cow so expect more crap about the adventures of the Aplaca Boys..

Reactions: 10
So the book is literally about life on tend farm. Which is what we see every bleeping day. Im calling an audio book will be made too. And oh look, as soon as I mention Jamie not posting, he posted

Ready for world book day atbthe beginning of March 🙄
I swear if any of the teachers pull this book out on the kids 🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
Saw there was 15 new pages on the thread and just knew she had been up to something 🤣.

Who is the target audience? Kids?!

Why didn't they launch this before Christmas back in October November . It is a very late time of the year especially when the Spare is releasing his book.
Books are released all the time. She wouldn't be able to compete with the Christmas books and actually famous celebrity authors.

This comes out in February. Better than Hunch farm. #supportrealauthors

1666712513-two-places-to-call-home-325x400.jpg

Reactions: 18
Mad how even the childrens book is all about bragging about her possessions. Because really it’s nothing to do with helping kids learn about moving, or change, it’s about bragging about the property she bought.

I feel sorry for all the unsuspecting kids having this foisted on them in the near future. They’re not going to relate to this bullshit. They’re not going to get the references to her little in-jokes about flipflops or whatever, they’ll just think it’s weird. I don’t believe anyone has actually asked her to write a children’s book, other than her management and her money grabbing clingon family.

Reactions: 17
This is not an "AMAZING" tree house this women is an idiot. Dull life them poor boys have.
I know right? Makes me feel suffocated just to have this small glimpse into how controlled and grey Ron and Lob’s lives are that she thinks that average treehouse which is not age appropriate for either of them is something worthy of a book.

Ronnie is so cute. God my heart breaks for him. Trying to grab Lennies hand and take him over. Why does she have to have a camera on them all the time!!! He is such a sweet kid and she doesn’t care about him hardly. He deserves better

Reactions: 13
‘The Adventures Of Hinch Farm’ doesn’t even make sensccch guyssssch, is the farm itself going on adventures? 🤣

• Haha
For anyone new joining us - read thread #500 for a run down of her previous money making schemes content.
Think I will write down the name of a good quality children’s book by a not tend author on each post now. #1: Elmer, David McKee

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.