Mrs Hinch #608 Beaten again, by best bubs forever, needs to up her game before she is a whatever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the betting we will see, for the first time ever, Ron Len and Hen snuggled on her lap while she reads them this 'book". They just love it guyzzzzz, they want me to read it to them ALL the time'. With Inch filming and wheezing away 'bless er art'. I can just see it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It absolutely flys past. I wouldn't have a play house there knowing how easy someone can lose control and land in their garden.
I mentioned this a few weeks ago.A bit of ice and someone could wipe it out.A great spot for the paps or worse.

Reactions: 18
Given that a ghost writer can work for anything from a few months to a year researching and writing a book....
Chooks were late August so either it's been whacked together in a matter of weeks (consider editing and final proofs to be signed off taking at least a month or two) or is as you say.
I wonder if it had a donkey in it but then had to be edited out in the final cut 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay so i have tried to type this many times and to be sensitive. we all have an idea when we start a family.. mum dad and the rest... do we not think this is going to alienate most of her following?.. "dad lead the boys our to the treehouse" But this book is aimed at middle class women (not exactly the target audience)... I think alot of her following may be single parents ( there is nothing wrong with that). I don't know how to express it but I think the whole thing alienates alot ofbher following. Also it just seems like a massive boast about her life... mabye it could be a series and start in the begining? Mummazz was a (hairdresser) aka sales woman's and so was dad.. so we set off to Sell SEell Sell to as many as we could.. mumazz signed up to an agency. Anyone want to finish the prequal?

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs. I was wondering what you were on about so went on to her page. Vomit. Who wraps their own book and puts sprigs of bleeping tree in it and ribbons for toddlers to open. She’s such a narcissist. Of course her unemployed waster husband rubbing his hands together at the money rolling in now from all the saps who will buy it.

Reactions: 22
Is it old bear? There’s old bear and little bear and lots of toys? Sorry I absolutely love children’s books and it’s going to bug me as I know the story but can’t remember the title 😂
I found it! It was bugging me too!

You're not thinking of Dogger are you?
No though they loved that too! I've just found it, was called The Best Loved Bear!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well that illustrator should be sacked; doesn't she realise that Inch is an ugly bleep and Sopha is about 4ft taller than him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no inclusivity; No diversity; no tackling of key issues. It’s literally a book about a middle class white family moving to a bigger house in the suburbs and buying some animals for fun.
THIS!!
imagine getting the opportunity to write a kids book and you write it about yourself and your family! The storyline it literally about moving to a bigger house! I'm a primary teacher and if a kid wrote about that, you'd think the plot needed a bit of work! So boring!

Reactions: 29
There’s no inclusivity; No diversity; no tackling of key issues. It’s literally a book about a middle class white family moving to a bigger house in the suburbs and buying some animals for fun.
This is exactly what i wanted to express in my last post 👏

Reactions: 6
A children’s book “written” by a woman who can only bear to be in the same room as her own children if they are being used to peddle tat. You couldn’t make this tit up 😂 Still that’s the total book count up to six for R & L now. I’m sure you will have plenty of copies left to pass down the generations Soph - “the house we lived in before granny became irrelevant and bankrupt”

And her Bestie Bubs praising her as an author - that whole Mean Girls clique can barely string a sentence together. What a world we live in when this is the thing to aspire to.

What is the big adventure the sequel going to be:

Ron, Len and Hen watch mummy slouch on the couch

Ron, Len and Hen stay at Horny Gran’s again

Ron, Len and Hen visit the playroom to produce content

Ron, Len and Hen visit the tip (with a quick stop at the betting shop on the way home)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Love the treehouse is illustrated with a beautiful selection of trees behind it not a busy A Road behind the bush like in real life as reported from local tattlers 🫣
It’s not even a treehouse and it’s not safe for the boyssssh to play on. Plus, they saw it 9+ months before they moved in, more like a year before. The road is right behind it and not far in either direction are some lay-bys used for dubious purposes by dubious people and some bends to rival Brands Hatch. Oooh mustn’t forget the fly tipping paradise nearby as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It takes a lot for me to be gobsmacked but my god I am almost speechless. Who on earth is so far up their own backside they write a children’s book boasted about their wealth and privilege. It’s just beyond belief. I can see parents now. Don’t worry love we can’t put the heating on because I spent £12 on this book but look at this ladies life. If you become an influencer you can have a tend farm too

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.