Mrs Hinch #608 Beaten again, by best bubs forever, needs to up her game before she is a whatever!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1851555She even shows how close the road is the treehouse.Sorry to point out the obvious but the grey in the background is the road and the white the markings.
Cupid Stunt strikes again.
Is that all that separates her children from a main road? šŸ¤Æ A poxy 40 year old wire fence? Either of those boys could just put their foot through and be over the top of it in the time she's snogging the camels.
Pisses around fencing in the fluffy fuckers, but doesn't give a tit about her own kids.
Words fail me. šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wonder if there are any illustrations of mum wandering around with a phone in her kids faces?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is this why she lets the woolly wankers in the house, because it makes a good story šŸ™„
An Alpaca Christmas Story ā¤

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The Hinch #ad stockings were hung by the chimney brick schlips with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
The children were nestled all snug in their beds (Hen on his Emma mattress #ad);
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads;
And mamma in her Am@-Zon hairband, and Inch in his cap,
Had just settled their brains brain cell for a long winter's nap,

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
They sprang from their bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window they flew like a flash spray #ad,
Tore open the shutters #gifted and threw up the sash.
The moon on the breast of the new-fallen tend #gifted snow,
Gave a lustre of midday to objects below,
When what to their wondering eyes did appear.....

Rodney, Ray and Raymond were running astray!
Mummaz threw on her lounge wear #ad and - thanks to her five size footz - was downstairs in a jiffy.

Book 3: Sick day. Was it the raw chicken or the alpacas running amock in the kitchen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ronald and Lonald are the only kids who will enjoy this book. Kids who are struggling to cope with actual change (not slow intro over, what a year?) and don't have a tree house to make it better not so much.

Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion: A book about Ron, Len and Hen! The sheep are about to be fleeced of their money again!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So basically she ran out of ideas on what to write about and is now ā€œwritingā€ childrenā€™s books bragging about her possessions?
No just no. šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 19
Is this a joke? It looks utterly shite! Something nothing to be proud of! šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
Book 4: The Dog Who Longed For A Walk.

real book. The Tiger Who Came To Tea, Judith Kerr.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This reminds me of a really šŸ’©ty task on the Apprentice at the start. If youā€™ve watched it, you know when the really arrogant tits on it, whoā€™ve been surrounded by enablers all their lives, convincing them theyā€™re great so much they actually believe it; have to do something that involves creating a concept or product for the childrenā€™s market.
Theyā€™re always so smug and convinced itā€™s the next biggest sensation when the kids then proceed to absolutely rip it apart and donā€™t relate to or enjoy it at all. All of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is not an "AMAZING" tree house this women is an idiot. Dull life them poor boys have.
A treehouse šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

duck sake this woman is she stupid I mean itā€™s missing a key feature like a bleeping tree!!!!

Why does she glorify everything in such a weird way even my toddler would tell you thatā€™s no TREEhouse. Oh and the only thing Henry is dreaming of itā€™s owners that donā€™t neglect him and take him for regular walks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ā€œIn front of them stood an amazing treehouseā€¦ā€¦ it was just as amazing as their Wendy house.ā€
How bloody unrelatable to most families.
These poor kids will be sat wondering why they donā€™t have both things at home. Just brag, brag, brag!

Reactions: 37
It all started with a fairy tale set in the tiny village of Maldon.....
Thread title:The Never Ending Bending Story

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine when the boys are older and read this like what the duck and they remember how life actually was at liars lodge the Hinch funny farm

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Book 3: I didn't really buy the LV bag and shoes until I gaslighted myself to... or the audi.. or the holidays... its all you guyzzz I should treat myself.

Real book: anything roal Dahl? Matilda, bfg, James and the giant peach, Charlie and the chocolate factory.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

New thread šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.