Mrs Hinch #600 Filters, face tunes and photoshop galore, who even is Mrs Hinch anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filtering the boyscccch to look more tanned and blonde.

The 'there' reading video and reversing footage of the Easter Tree decorating.

Reactions: 42
Not a filter (as far as I know) but when she squeezed little Ron in to a too small outfit for HIS birthday but she rocked up in an expensive pair of net curtains. Making it all about her.
“Someone spread my dress around me like they do with brides so I look amazing!” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
When she spent much of Lonnie’s pregnancy playing hide the bump to either hide his true birth date or the fact that she pre records all content about 2 months ahead of sharing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Recently claimed upon returning to Greyskull (previous home, now lived in by her sister & family) for those who are unaware, she felt "so safe"!
Yet, "lack of privacy" was the reason she gave for moving out of the home she originally said they'd never leave! 🤔 🐗
Blesser'arrt... Sophie 'Tend Anxiety' Rose who actually loves attention but not as much as she loves herself - filtered, of course! 👃

#sophieonenostril

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
That time when she was supposed to be heavily pregnant with Lonnie, an in the wild photo in a shop showed no bump

Reactions: 35
That time she added 'Ronnie' to a plaque on the playhouse she used to have at Greyskull, photoshopped on of course.

Sorry have no pics of her

Filtering herself to duck for Iconic adverts giving a completely unrealistic view of what the make up may look like.
7DCF47ED-C2AD-4CC5-9D8C-E97E48BDFA7D.jpeg

4404A36F-5DB9-4F8B-B7EB-E3F9626F13BE.jpeg

She also photoshopped the grass, you can see a repeating motif in the bottom left.

Photos from this post:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
That's the one, thanks. It's all coming back to me now haha have you got the pics of her getting the claws manicured, no bump then she shows off a massive bump few minutes later, probably after a quick browse of tattle. Think that was the night she was jumping around like a twit in front of her range rover too.
Ah yes, must have taken the bump off
053A6D7D-0125-4BB1-9652-F62206DEDE08.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Everything I ever posted about the Astroturf! 😂
Basically she hinted in the summer that she was concerned about the grass. Then we suspected she would get Astroturf. After that she went to every effort to obscure the garden. There was lots of photographic evidence that she’d already had Astro installed. This was proven correct when she clicked her fingers and Astro was magically there in February.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
When she claimed to be having a walk in the park but a tattler found the house on rightmove
EA97B016-56F2-4ECB-96C8-4832C99BC6FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.