Mrs Hinch #600 Filters, face tunes and photoshop galore, who even is Mrs Hinch anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little miss anxiety, this is the true Hinch

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
What about the time she reversed the video of Ronnie to make it look like he was helping to decorate the Easter tree (wtaf!) And put his own Easter headband on. He must only have been 11 months old.

*Link to video in wiki

It's bad enough that she thinks so little about herself that she constantly filters her own image, but to do it to her own children is downright despicable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I’ve had the Hinch Maybelline concealer #ad promoted post popping up quite a bit over the last couple of days. That of the wavy, wobbly headboard. But of course it not a filter…it’s because she’s using a ring light! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry guys I don't have pics.
Filtering her "beloved" dog so he doesn't appear as overweight as he is.
Filtering her own children so they appear more tanned.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
600 Hinch threads, that's well over 600,000 posts! Says it all really. Written by Tattlers of all ages, professions, and backgrounds. Many who were at one time sucked in by her "business plan".

Yet, there are still those adoring followers who are apparently unaware, EVERYTHING was planned in detail from the start, some claiming her persistent face filtering is the "fault of the front phone camera" & not filtered whatsoever! 🤦‍♀️
So... does that make your left nostril consistently disappear? 🤣 Ridiculous!
Mrs Filtered Fraud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
In the videos of the boys being dragged around in cardboard boxes, does Ron say "Not you - daddy" when she asks do they want to go again? 🤔

And hello everyone, I haven't been on for ages. 👋
I think he says daddy and you, then points at Lennie meaning for her to pull him but she blanks him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.