Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to get this off my chest. Perhaps her "anxiety" was caused by the sales work she did, and working in the city, so she left that line of work, and began hairdressing. However, if that were truly the case, I feel she would tell the truth about what caused her anxiety, it would certainly make her more relatable and transparent. It's a clutching at straws idea, but just something I thought of.

Reactions: 12
I just want to get this off my chest. Perhaps her "anxiety" was caused by the sales work she did, and working in the city, so she left that line of work, and began hairdressing. However, if that were truly the case, I feel she would tell the truth about what caused her anxiety, it would certainly make her more relatable and transparent. It's a clutching at straws idea, but just something I thought of.
Yes that would make sense. I can imagine selling to be high pressure, dog eat dog environment. Buy like you say it's best to be honest especially as there are so many people suffering from stress at work it may help a few x

Reactions: 7
I think if there was more transparency and honesty none of this would be an issue because hinchers would have gone into this with their eyes wide open from day one.

Reactions: 9
Yes that would make sense. I can imagine selling to be high pressure, dog eat dog environment. Buy like you say it's best to be honest especially as there are so many people suffering from stress at work it may help a few x
She could use her account for such good if it truly is the case. I'm one of those people that always try to find something good about a person. thats what made me wonder if perhaps the anxiety was real. She could benefit so many by sharing that story, if its true. X

Reactions: 5
Update on the article. My journalist neighbour gave me a contact to actually speak to at The Guardian and we have had an hour long chat this morning. They are extremely interested and have given me the next 5 weeks (ive just moved house, 190 miles from where I used to live so they have also taken that into consideration to give me time) to get all my notes etc together and submit my article to them! They are particularly interested in the MH aspect of this tit show, as am I, so the article is going to predominantly focus on how these vulnerable people have been taken advantage of/manipulated/groomed/lied to by this horrible creature! I'll keep you all updated. Thanks to all. 💜💜💜
Wonderful news. Music to my ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Who was it that said we might see her take Henry for a walk 😂😂😂😂 this made me LOL !!! But she doesn’t read tattle everyone 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Companys emails her first if they would like to send her a freebie it obv she say yes please they don't just send it to her they needs her permission first and get her address but she don't tell her viewers that. its a want want want with her

She admitted in that video to googling her name everyday (tragic) but she doesn't read these forums everyday. Sure Jan, guess that's why she's replied in the past on mumsnet and addresses everything that we've spoke about on here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Update on the article. My journalist neighbour gave me a contact to actually speak to at The Guardian and we have had an hour long chat this morning. They are extremely interested and have given me the next 5 weeks (ive just moved house, 190 miles from where I used to live so they have also taken that into consideration to give me time) to get all my notes etc together and submit my article to them! They are particularly interested in the MH aspect of this tit show, as am I, so the article is going to predominantly focus on how these vulnerable people have been taken advantage of/manipulated/groomed/lied to by this horrible creature! I'll keep you all updated. Thanks to all. 💜💜💜
Brilliant.. keep up the great work

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We might actually see her take Henry for a walk soon 😂😜
And f*CK me sideways she has taken him for a walk this morning
Proof if it was ever needed that she does read this site 😂😂😂

Oi! Hunchback! If you are reading this how's about not killing our planet you fucktard!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you guy know that mr Hinchliffe calls them shoppers?

Wow. Reading this as an outsider I am shocked and appalled.

First of all, Sophie is under NO obligation to share her finances with anyone, why don’t you share how much you earn on your stories? Thought not.

It’s quite normal for influencers with over 30k followers to do affiliate links let alone 2 million followers. I think you just presume people don’t realise but actually in the last 4/5 months she has put AD on every swipe up, even some stories where she’s just spraying something.

Sophie doesn’t need to put AD if something is just gifted. If she gets something for free it doesn’t mean she’s earning money from it. And when she is earning money she does put AD.

She 100% mentioned her anxiety from the early days, I remember seeing stories in the summer where she would say how she can’t believe she has helped people with mental health as she has suffered herself with mental health problems and been through anxiety herself. She didn’t even show her face for months it was all from behind the camera. She started showing her face around the time she got married. You don’t know what someone is going through and threads like this could be so detremental. I’d also like to add that people can appear confident and still have anxiety. Not everyone’s anxiety is the same.

Erm, she is now a Ltd company and is registered with Companies House. So hate to break it to you but she IS under an obligation to show the whole world her finances, not just us.

Now where is the face palm emoji??? 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.