Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I showed my partner a pic of her on her insta & asked what he thought & he said she’s pretty, then I showed him what she looked like on This Morning when she was on it & he said she had a much more manly face without all the filters. Amazing what a filter can do! Wonder how many Hinchers feel crappy about themselves after watching one of her filtered stories.
When I watched her I use to feel so down cos of how ‘pretty’ she was

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She went out with a group of girls for her birthday, but she never seems to have any at home. She used to, because there were days when she said she had visitors and couldn’t post much! She always seems to be with her mum or on her own though. She may have friends that work?
That or they’ve reliezed what a sell out she is and can’t be doing with it.

Reactions: 5
I showed my partner a pic of her on her insta & asked what he thought & he said she’s pretty, then I showed him what she looked like on This Morning when she was on it & he said she had a much more manly face without all the filters. Amazing what a filter can do! Wonder how many Hinchers feel crappy about themselves after watching one of her filtered stories.
When you compare the pic of her on this morning’s Instagram page to her 10 year difference post you can totally see the likeness and see what she’s had done. I think there’s a serious amount of editing, filters and flattering angles going into her own Instagram posts and stories......

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Hinch just qualified in Hair extensions? That’s in no way a hairdresser. That’s a different qualification in itself.
Unless I’ve missed it, it doesn’t mention hairdressing anywhere on her LinkedIn either..
She’s created a completely different character on social media to who she is at home. She’s playing a character in her own little movie.
You’d have thought she’d have had the brains to completely remove her ‘old life’ such as Sales portfolio etc from the web to be able to carry on this persona without it all coming back to bite her on her backside.
She’s became a lot of people’s idle in such a short space of time and has done it through complete dishonesty. It’s actually quite scary.
If she was honest, then she’d be well within her right to ask for respect and sympathy, but she’s not. She’s massively deceitful and ought to be ashamed of herself. The woo is me card will wear thin eventually.
The fact that she never answers the negative about her, she blocks or gets her wannabes to provide the backlash. She doesn’t want to ruin her image by arguing back at the critics, when in reality, all she is doing is fuelling it more. She knows what she is doing and how deceitful she is, and people are slowly seeing the true side of her.

Reactions: 9
I can assure you you’ll definitely not be the only one who feels/felt that way whilst watching her but remeber filters work wonders. I’m not gonna sit here & say she’s ugly cos she’s not but without a filter she also isn’t wow either 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has also had work done which is clear to see.

Reactions: 7
Would you care to share any of this information? I'm trying to gather as much evidence as possible. I MAY have The Guardian interested in my article but all info is welcome and needed as I'm still writing it.
Update on the article. My journalist neighbour gave me a contact to actually speak to at The Guardian and we have had an hour long chat this morning. They are extremely interested and have given me the next 5 weeks (ive just moved house, 190 miles from where I used to live so they have also taken that into consideration to give me time) to get all my notes etc together and submit my article to them! They are particularly interested in the MH aspect of this tit show, as am I, so the article is going to predominantly focus on how these vulnerable people have been taken advantage of/manipulated/groomed/lied to by this horrible creature! I'll keep you all updated. Thanks to all. 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Update on the article. My journalist neighbour gave me a contact to actually speak to at The Guardian and we have had an hour long chat this morning. They are extremely interested and have given me the next 5 weeks (ive just moved house, 190 miles from where I used to live so they have also taken that into consideration to give me time) to get all my notes etc together and submit my article to them! They are particularly interested in the MH aspect of this tit show, as am I, so the article is going to predominantly focus on how these vulnerable people have been taken advantage of/manipulated/groomed/lied to by this horrible creature! I'll keep you all updated. Thanks to all. 💜💜💜
Amazing news!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Update on the article. My journalist neighbour gave me a contact to actually speak to at The Guardian and we have had an hour long chat this morning. They are extremely interested and have given me the next 5 weeks (ive just moved house, 190 miles from where I used to live so they have also taken that into consideration to give me time) to get all my notes etc together and submit my article to them! They are particularly interested in the MH aspect of this tit show, as am I, so the article is going to predominantly focus on how these vulnerable people have been taken advantage of/manipulated/groomed/lied to by this horrible creature! I'll keep you all updated. Thanks to all. [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]
Fantastic news!! GET-IN!! [emoji123]

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's filters though luv. Everyone has asked her for a makeup tutorial, she's just shown them her lashes and the ionic stuff. I think they actually meant, "take ya makeup off and show us how you look behind your mask and how you transform yourself. Youve only to look on the internet of stars without makeup and you can't tell it's them. Except Beyonce, I think she's naturally pretty (don't like her music though) don't ever feel down about how you look. Everyone is an individual. I worked with a lass and she was a plain Jane, lovely lass , she paid a fortune to have her makeup done and a photo shoot. Only trouble was it didn't look like her when she showed me the photos. All that money to have all that done and she had to explain to everyone it was her. Everyone has flaws we don't like but we're all individuals, we would be boring if we was all the same oh and if you can download snap chat you can see for yourself how it makes your skin look lovely and plus you can have a laugh with it

Last edited:
The fact that she never answers the negative about her, she blocks or gets her wannabes to provide the backlash. She doesn’t want to ruin her image by arguing back at the critics, when in reality, all she is doing is fuelling it more. She knows what she is doing and how deceitful she is, and people are slowly seeing the true side of her.
Is nothing but a tit show on her part - at least ‘Celebritys’ have the decency to address the negativity surrounding them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are crap anyway. Bought one on recommendation from LMM and found it wank. It’s now sling in the cupboard as hard
If you really want to read it (which I doubt you will) it will be on a car boot soon for 50p but only give them about 5p 🤣 see, you've saved money already and your house will still get cleaned and your health mentally and physically will be a lot better
[/QUOTE
This is great news. Mrs Hinch if you or your team are reading this, this is your chance to come clean and tell your army that you are in this for the money and they are not your friends but your shoppers as Mr Hinch calls them. This way your followers may have more respect for you. Otherwise if this article gets published you can kiss Hinch Ltd goodbye.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi all, I am new here.

I had been following mrs hinch to get cleaning tips because unfortunately i have no common sense. I am autistic and also suffer from anxiety. I got lots of great tips and enjoyed following her until two of her stories upset me.

The first one was the 10 years challenge photo. This made me want to know how she had transformed herself and in particular how she lost so much weight. There has been no mention of it despite the fact that SHE KNOWS everyone is wondering.

The second one was a photo on her story of a grave yard . No explanation, just a photo of a graveyard and the fact she was putting flowers down.

The two stories I've mentioned are the reason I unfollowed and this is because I felt like she was messing with my head. Being autistic I like facts, I don't like being left guessing I felt like she was just playing me/ us and I felt like she wanted me to be left wondering and I hate that feeling. Isnt that what headfucks do they leave you wondering?

Don't give me half a story, give me the whole story! And it is my business because she is a public figure and posted it on her public story for me to see.

Apologies if she did explain the graveyard thing but I haven't seen it anywhere.

I think Mrs Hinch should put 'ad' every time she features something in a story that she is affiliated with.

Reactions: 32
Amazing news!!!
It sure is! I have also obviously told them about these threads too so they can see for themselves, the comments from the many lovely and genuine people on here who have unfortunately suffered more than others at the hands/lies of The Hinch. The chap I spoke to this morning was very shocked and dismayed that so many people have been deeply affected and now feel worse due to what has been uncovered. He agreed at just how out of hand this craze has got!

• Heart
Hi all, I am new here.

I had been following mrs hinch to get cleaning tips because unfortunately i have no common sense. I am autistic and also suffer from anxiety. I got lots of great tips and enjoyed following her until two of her stories upset me.

The first one was the 10 years challenge photo. This made me want to know how she had transformed herself and in particular how she lost so much weight. There has been no mention of it despite the fact that SHE KNOWS everyone is wondering.

The second one was a photo on her story of a grave yard . No explanation, just a photo of a graveyard and the fact she was putting flowers down.

The two stories I've mentioned are the reason I unfollowed and this is because I felt like she was messing with my head. Being autistic I like facts, I don't like being left guessing I felt like she was just playing me/ us and I felt like she wanted me to be left wondering and I hate that feeling. Isnt that what headfucks do they leave you wondering?

Don't give me half a story, give me the whole story! And it is my business because she is a public figure and posted it on her public story for me to see.

Apologies if she did explain the graveyard thing but I haven't seen it anywhere.

I think Mrs Hinch should put 'ad' every time she features something in a story that she is affiliated with.
I didn't see the graveyard one so I can't say but I know what you mean about the explanations, she thinks because it's her everyone has to accept it and love her

Reactions: 6
I think she is pretty, whether she's had work done and with or without filters. I think when you look at it she obviously has insecurities about the way she looks, like she never used to show herself and only uses filters but if she's lost a lot of weight that can alter her face a bit and also sometimes people's self esteem doesn't catch up. I think for those who feel insecure by the way she looks should think about why she does those things, and it's sad she doesn't realise how pretty she is

Hi all, I am new here.

You do have common sense, a lot of us were drawn in and have seen the other side. Mrs Hinch doesn’t do honest, I’m afraid, she wouldn’t know it if it smacked her in the filtered face. 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.