Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends hubby owns a company called Monty Bojangles, remember them? She opened her cupboard one day and low and behold she had a box of her “favourite “ chocolate in her cupboard. They sent her a massive hamper of free stuff....heard her mention them since?
When I saw her tag them I knew she was after some freebies!

Reactions: 4
Come on , who started the thread on mumsnet ?
[emoji16]
I just had a look on another forum (WYOO) which dates back to October, and a few have discussed ‘Hinch’ and around 90% are anti Hinch.. [emoji108] a lot have stated that they saw through her pretty quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She got some true wash as well weeks ago cos Tim said he'd sent her some on one of his stories. She will use that soon cos she wants everyone on her side now. Before she wasn't bothered about the sponge but now she is. Can anyone remember a few weeks ago, another company sent her another minky looking thing, her response was, "oh, I don't know what I think about that but it's ok" she never mentioned it again. She can't, she would go against minky and minky would be upset and not go on holiday with her anymore. Can't remember the brand name what sent her stuff though
It was m&s

Reactions: 2
Anyone find out which DIY on a budget page she was on in Facebook begging for likes and advice?

Reactions: 1
She outdid herself today with all those links, what were there like 30? Holly Hannah! Not inc the shark advert, because you know you can't clean a kitchen surface with out a hand held vaccuum?!!? and that personalised elbow grease! OFC and not one #AD or #Gifted to be seen!

No end to her greed.

No way did she pull out her microwave and found dirt. She never cooks, and nobody does anything. No wonder it wasn't filmed haha She literally goes around buffing stuff that's already clean. The only time she gets any 'dirt' it's her carpet or her sofa giving up fibres :ROFLMAO:

If I have to hear her say 'Once a mumpfh' one more time. C'mon Sophie, you don't talk that strongly on other youtube video's.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
People say you’re dragged in by her personality but she doesn’t really have one.

The “28” year old PREGNANT female who didn’t know what perineum oil was for and almost rubbed it all over her body.

If you’ve ever wanted a new name for that useless bit between your fanny and hole, maybe call it a Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So I've been watching her since the start and she's never mentioned 'damp dusting' EVER.

And she's all, 'i don't do it enough..' no that's just you finding an excuse to introduce a product for a task you NEVER do lol

She just uses dave (pledge affiliate) and the cloth and shine she also works with. Which is why she never changes them and advertises them like crazy!

Can't believe she looked up a way to use that sponge as they paid her to advertise the product, then acted as if she always cleans like that.

Frigging fake!!

Sitting there pretending to eat kellogs (who have gone right down in my estimation) chocolate poptarts when she's keeping herself stick thin. Sure they went in the bin and she pulled out a slimfast, have seen them on her receipts before.

Anybody else notice the dirt was already on the sponge when she pretended it magically lifted it all from her perfectly clean skirting board :ROFLMAO:

I can't take her seriously at all, she's just one big fat lie after another.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
If you really want to read it (which I doubt you will) it will be on a car boot soon for 50p but only give them about 5p 🤣 see, you've saved money already and your house will still get cleaned and your health mentally and physically will be a lot better
I think even charity shops will reject them 😂 "we just have too many" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't take her cleaning 'tips' seriously, I'd never use Elbow Grease on my toaster where the bread goes. Saw her rubbing it on there this week 🤢

Reactions: 3
So I've been watching her since the start and she's never mentioned 'damp dusting' EVER.

And she's all, 'i don't do it enough..' no that's just you finding an excuse to introduce a product for a task you NEVER do lol

She just uses dave (pledge affiliate) and the cloth and shine she also works with. Which is why she never changes them and advertises them like crazy!

Can't believe she looked up a way to use that sponge as they paid her to advertise the product, then acted as if she always cleans like that.

Frigging fake!!

Sitting there pretending to eat kellogs (who have gone right down in my estimation) chocolate poptarts when she's keeping herself stick thin. Sure they went in the bin and she pulled out a slimfast, have seen them on her receipts before.

Anybody else notice the dirt was already on the sponge when she pretended it magically lifted it all from her perfectly clean skirting board :ROFLMAO:

I can't take her seriously at all, she's just one big fat lie after another.
Then if you have a look into their stories, the sponge ones. Little miss mops said about 18 weeks ago the sponges were great for damp dusting

Reactions: 6
It’s a shame cos her hinchers adore the m&s one and are always banging on about how they wish the Hinch would try it! It’s even named markeh
I bought 2 minkys last time they had some in stock, about a week ago. I couldn't see what all the fuss was about so figured I was missing a point somewhere

Reactions: 3
I bought 2 minkys last time they had some in stock, about a week ago. I couldn't see what all the fuss was about so figured I was missing a point somewhere
Thanks for all your lovely messages after my post saying how stupid I am. Today I watched her updates and saw them in a cometely new light. I've just looked at how much I've spent recently but what's done is done. Can't change that but there was one thing I could change... View attachment 8329
I brought one. Used it once and threw it away! Can’t really see the obsession

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame cos her hinchers adore the m&s one and are always banging on about how they wish the Hinch would try it! It’s even named markeh
She won’t mention it for free! She never mentioned any of her M&S freebies again did she? Probs don’t pay as much as P&G and Minky or they were just to ‘dull and animal friendly’ for her to mention again.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Had enough. The sph2onge tonight really pissed me off. I actually have one of them and it’s great, the point in it is that you don’t need to use product, one of the things it is good for is indeed damp dusting but to get it damp you wet it slightly with water not dunk it in a bucket of flash. That cost me about £3 “sponge has let me join in the party finalllyyyyy”. You could have joined for £3 but clearly was waiting for the payout.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.