Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a shark (well before it was hinched) and I love it but I've got the corded one and picks up all the pooch hair etc so think it depends on the model and if you look after it properly
I've got a corded shark too and I really rate it

Reactions: 2
I've got a corded shark too and I really rate it
I also LOVE my shark, 2 kids and a dog... it’s the best thing I ever bought (pre Hinch) however my mum has a shark lift away, same name as mine but diff to use and I hate hers, so bulky, heavy and crap and was more expensive than mine

Reactions: 1
This user has been banned. Please don't use the laughing reaction for trolls as it affects the automatic blocking when reports are received :) - Please read our rules and why they're important
Wow. Reading this as an outsider I am shocked and appalled.

First of all, Sophie is under NO obligation to share her finances with anyone, why don’t you share how much you earn on your stories? Thought not.

It’s quite normal for influencers with over 30k followers to do affiliate links let alone 2 million followers. I think you just presume people don’t realise but actually in the last 4/5 months she has put AD on every swipe up, even some stories where she’s just spraying something.

Sophie doesn’t need to put AD if something is just gifted. If she gets something for free it doesn’t mean she’s earning money from it. And when she is earning money she does put AD.

She 100% mentioned her anxiety from the early days, I remember seeing stories in the summer where she would say how she can’t believe she has helped people with mental health as she has suffered herself with mental health problems and been through anxiety herself. She didn’t even show her face for months it was all from behind the camera. She started showing her face around the time she got married. You don’t know what someone is going through and threads like this could be so detremental. I’d also like to add that people can appear confident and still have anxiety. Not everyone’s anxiety is the same.

View attachment 8287
Are we sure this just isn’t washing your woodwork ??? Anyone else heard of damp dusting ???? Is this woman going mad !! I see she’s trying to now muscle in on the Sph2onge money 🙄 there is no end to her greed !!!
Damp dusting is just using your wet sponge not dunking it in water mixed with flash you don't need cleaning products with the sponge anyway

Reactions: 3
Right I swear she did a story a few months back claiming she bought that toaster herself? I'm convinced of it but can't find any story relating to itView attachment 8285
She definitely did say she bought the toaster herself, it was a while back but I remember her saying she did!

She said they got deleted because the Hinch mob reported her 🙄 They've all been screenshot and posted here anyway.
The real housewife of herts said she would post screenshots of her conversation with Hinch Ltd but I'm wondering if she will 🤔 i also wonder if the school friend who she did screen shot has posted those messages anywhere to make her look like she is just jealous?

100% she reads here and always has, she always responds to refute comments here.

That's why I wrote yesterday that Mrs Hinch never cleans anymore and hasn't for weeks, she just says what she's going to do then shows the end result. Think she's been using a cleaner.

The very next day she's actually doing some cleaning & showing herself doing it. I only wrote the comment so she'd get up off her lazy arse and do something her channel is supposed to be about instead of swipe ups! Worked. Always does. :ROFLMAO:

The funniest was way back in the day we outed her on these threads about being in the Ebay Partnership and how she makes 50%-70% from each and every sale, and listed much of the countless stuff she has shilled over the months with an average of 11 ads per day, and she stopped posting any for a whole week then she cracked and posted a few, she's still got it on the low down. She did 11 on sunday though before lunch. But she's still not back to where she once was, she's relying on her book and other brands like her affiliates. Anything to hide the 'real her'. She did that for months btw, sell ebay links daily, it was endless shite and she'd sell out so put new links up! She's also pick the more pricey items. Everything from her kylie curtains to toy elephants to fridge liners to cheese holders to christmas decorations to storage for christmas decs lol to hair styling equipment to furniture to bee shaped door knockers etc etc it was ENDLESS!

If this forum was private, she wouldn't get a heads up, such as hurriedly putting 'ad' on some stories after she did not, and ppl here saying they were going to report her for breaking ASA rules, but at the same time being public means a lot more ppl are learning about her and her cons.
Of course she does! Along with her PR staff with suggestions of damage control.

Reactions: 8

First of all, Sophie is under NO obligation to share her finances with anyone, why don’t you share how much you earn on your stories? Thought not.

It’s quite normal for influencers with over 30k followers to do affiliate links let alone 2 million followers. I think you just presume people don’t realise but actually in the last 4/5 months she has put AD on every swipe up, even some stories where she’s just spraying something.

Sophie doesn’t need to put AD if something is just gifted. If she gets something for free it doesn’t mean she’s earning money from it. And when she is earning money she does put AD.

She 100% mentioned her anxiety from the early days, I remember seeing stories in the summer where she would say how she can’t believe she has helped people with mental health as she has suffered herself with mental health problems and been through anxiety herself. She didn’t even show her face for months it was all from behind the camera. She started showing her face around the time she got married. You don’t know what someone is going through and threads like this could be so detremental. I’d also like to add that people can appear confident and still have anxiety. Not everyone’s anxiety is the same.
Today alone, we were shown stories of a basket of Kellogg’s products as well as multiple stories about the overpriced sponge, all missing the legally required #gifted. I've got the screenshots hun

Reactions: 19

Errrr she’s a limited company so as of next October yes she does have to share how much she earns as her accounts will be up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Errrr she’s a limited company so as of next October yes she does have to share how much she earns as her accounts will be up 😂
Checked there... private limited company it's listed as on companies house. Can't they choose not to publicise earnings etc?

Reactions: 1
“I’m not ripping anyone off” she says on her stories.

You’re not being honest are you Sophie? , you’ve happily lined your pockets at the expense of vulnerable and highly impressionable people using your sales patter and ‘anxiety’ as a way to wheedle yourself into their affection.

I don’t know how you sleep at night.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’ve got this hoover and absolutely love it, it cost me about £249 4 years ago and it’s still going strong and doesn’t half pick up pet hair so quick and effortlessly. I looked into a shark when hinch started promoting them, but for the price they were stupidly heavy and I’ve been told by a few people they aren’t that good dealing with pet hair. I’m happy to stick to my Miele and I’d buy another one when this breaks. X
I love mine (as much as you can love a hoover lol) it was expensive when I got it but it’s been worth it! I’ve heard mixed things on the shark but wouldn’t get one on principal lol 😂

Yeah also according to ASA rulings gifted now counts as an advertisement because the payment is in the gift.

Whether it be a £2 sponge or a £20,000 car, you’re getting something in return for your feedback so.

You may return your tongue to her asshole now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks for all your lovely messages after my post saying how stupid I am. Today I watched her updates and saw them in a cometely new light. I've just looked at how much I've spent recently but what's done is done. Can't change that but there was one thing I could change...
Screenshot_20190314_204557_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.