Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen tonight’s stories when Jamie ‘apparently’ goes to the shop in slippers.
Totally a set up for her stories !!

Reactions: 9
Yes but now she's the queen and they don't have to answer ?
It is odd Glean doesn’t have a staffer answering for her..... usually when one gets this big, they have staff to help out. I, for one, am looking forward to her maids tell all book.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just put that on...really! All her messages have gone...really! Not that she hasn't read that she never answers them! Opened her mouth again and lies!
All done so the brainwashed mob defend her...except nobody else's DMs have disappeared. You even know how the conversation went...

Grinchy: I'm gonna use this Instagram problem to my advantage. I'll tell the gullible fools that it's deleted all my DMs because I'm a special. You

Brains: cracking idea babe. And don't forget to post at least 10 swipe ups tomorrow for the shoppers to make up for today.

laughs all the way to the bank

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Isthisthereallife? I just took them again from LinkedIn tonight - hope they're ok
They've uploaded back to front - first ones at the bottom...
Cold calling is on her resume? I have a real anxiety disorder, I manage it well, and I tried this job, it is VERY difficult. People are very rude, no one likes being bothered with cold calls. You need a thick skin.

Reactions: 17
@Isthisthereallife? I just took them again from LinkedIn tonight - hope they're ok
They've uploaded back to front - first ones at the bottom...
These are perfect! Thank you! I don't have a linked in account, is there any chance you can click on the bits which say see more and screenshot those bits as well. I will obviously credit you for finding and sharing the information. (Obviously on the down low) ???

Reactions: 1
On the subject of using hunch #, I’m guilty of this but in my defence (and naivety) I wanted to target hinchers to make them aware of what was going on! I don’t use them anymore however as I found I lost followers every time I used them!

Reactions: 7
So what’s her excuse for these then ? left under her most recent twitter post. Twitter deleted her dms too? ???
She won’t reply to those people on Twitter that sent her a dm. It’s so rude. She even liked the tweet from the first person in pic 1, I saw that on hinchs twitter tonight. I’m sure she didn’t bother to even check her dm.

Reactions: 1
Newbie here loving the forum, as I had googled ‘ why does Mrs Hinch have a storage unit? And this forum came up! I agree with everything! She is also on diy on a budget page on Facebook under her own name posting pics of her doors and stuff begging for likes!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.