Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they have rented the ‘chav cavern’ to house her bling while the new #gifted amtico flooring is being fitted.

Reactions: 4
I'm a newbie here and I'm engrossed so far in all the discussions about Hinch & everything I'm reading is exactly what I've been thinking since I first set eyes on her Instagram last September !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Welcome.. you'll be hooked on here
I'm a newbie here and I'm engrossed so far in all the discussions about Hinch & everything I'm reading is exactly what I've been thinking since I first set eyes on her Instagram last September !

Does anyone find it weird that she hasn't indicated her baby's due date ? Plus her shots of mini Hinch bump on her stories are very strategically used and not very visible ! I find this slightly weird

Reactions: 5
I think when the baby is born she will act like a celeb and not show his face. Like put up a pic of him holding onto their fingers, or his feet etc then a week later she will have a magazine deal out with “exclusive” first pics of the baby, like many celebrities do. She will go with the highest bidder.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So happy to have found this site. I am a recovering "hincher", glad to have escaped with my sanity and bank balance intact. I had an epiphany when I found myself mooching around Home Bargains looking for various products I'd never used before and friggin baskets. Still lurking in the fb group because they're all batshit crazy and it's hilarious.
I have a slightly outlandish theory that she doesn't actually live in that house :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So happy to have found this site. I am a recovering "hincher", glad to have escaped with my sanity and bank balance intact. I had an epiphany when I found myself mooching around Home Bargains looking for various products I'd never used before and friggin baskets. Still lurking in the fb group because they're all batshit crazy and it's hilarious.
I have a slightly outlandish theory that she doesn't actually live in that house :unsure:
Me too I think it's her 'set'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t now!

Reactions: 3
Omg I just remembered this!
Please please please watch it - the eBay song! ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m new here too. I’ve been reading all day! (In bed sick) Imit has really opened my eyes today to her. I feel so bad for people that have been sucked in by her and her lies! I do follow her on insta, never once have I (or would I want to) buy from her swipe ups!

It blows my mind, especially in this day, the waste and the chemicals ‘cleaning’ accounts like hers use! And incourage millions of people to do the same! It’s horrific! And very sad for the planet.

Reactions: 14
It's just so odd. She has no food in the kitchen apart from weird shop bought pies or nacho ingredients. Oh other sweets. Her cupboards are all full of cleaning stuff, no pots and pans. There's no personal items at all in the bedrooms or bathroom. No photos besides the wedding one? Really really suspicious. Even genuine OCD cleaners have some personal "stuff" in their homes... and food.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why her personal Instagram is private yet she has over 30k followers. On what basis is she accepting them as I highly doubt she knows that many people ?

Reactions: 9
Thought I’d have my tea then find the strength to come back and post.

Honestly where do you start with this?
The actual Hinchers are barmpots, they’re divided into 3 types: the general normal people who watch her, enjoy her but don’t buy into the craze because they’re wise to the fact all of that tit isn’t actually needed (minority), there’s the people who just love it, they know she makes a fortune but they just love her so they’re okay with the fact she makes money and they lose money bur still thing they’re “in this together” (these are the ones that create this craze and refuse to believe vulnerable people are being rinsed) and lastly there is the vulnerable people which honestly breaks my heart that they think they need this lifestyle, yes the Hinch might of got them off their backsides and give them a kick up the bum but because of that happiness they feel Hinch has provided them with a new lease of life they have put their trust in her and buy everything she links and that’s were self esteems and money issues come into play when they can’t sustain it.

My mum is an example of saying “oooh look at what Mrs Hinch has just bought they’d be good wouldn’t they?” Then I explain she makes money from this my mum is like “it doesn’t say that” my mum is a bright woman, not vulnerable and soon said duck off when she realised but she was so naively thinking “oh is that good/nice/helpful” because ads aren’t disclosed properly or because of Hinch’s let’s be best mates behaviour, Instagram is a photo/video sharing platform first and formemost so to say people like I.e my mum shouldn’t be using it because they don’t understand ASA social media regulations is a load of bollocks.

It’s a business and good on her for making a living out of it because 1000’s of people do the same but you have to be honest and transparent. It’s lower than selling laxative bubble shite inducing tea in my eyes.

I could say more but I’d be here all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Theres a young lad in IG called thevacmat https://instagram.com/thevacmat?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=xezc79i0cb0i he could give you advice on vacuums, he doesn't rate the Shark and Hinch Ltd has to squeegee her stairs to get rid of all the hair ?. It wasn't doing a fantastic job of hoovering up the shake and vac she sprinkled on the stairs the other day. I know LMM rates the Sebo and Dazlincleaning rates the G-Tech. I have a Vax and think it's pretty good, I couldn't part with £200+ for a hoover.
Henry's are really good. I brought mine because I have loads of wooden floors and the vax pet was not good on wooden floors. And Henry's are made in the UK as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why her personal Instagram is private yet she has over 30k followers. On what basis is she accepting them as I highly doubt she knows that many people ?
I don’t think she’s always been private. I followed that account not so long ago and it wasn’t private then.

I think your right there. I was drawn in at first last summer, but then felt a bit strange with the army stuff.. then I came across little home bird and my eyes were opened..
I love little home bird. She knows how to clean. And other tips like using polish on your door hinges to stop them making noises.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.