Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you care to share any of this information? I'm trying to gather as much evidence as possible. I MAY have The Guardian interested in my article but all info is welcome and needed as I'm still writing it.
For your article it was posted on the other thread pabout what she charges for ads: a business contacted her and her pr team replied

He would have to pay her:
£3000 for an Instagram story
£4,000 if she tags the company
£10,000 if she adds it to her highlights

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I

I came on here to say I’ve seen a few accounts using the #Hincharmy etc clearly to gain followers and then since tattle has become more known they have turned and now agree with outing her, again to gain followers no doubt.
Yeah exactly that! That is what i don't agree with.
I have never used the # and never will!

Reactions: 2
Have people taken screenshots of her Linkedin with evidence she worked in sales for years, etc? I am sure it will get deleted soon.

Reactions: 5
The first pic - I just don’t understand how people can be so blind and so publicly defensive of someone they don’t even know.

Second pic - In their defense, people really don’t know the full picture. She’s genuinely shocked at the idea she’s not only a hairdresser but a serious businesswoman high up in Sales!!
Once again ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The first pic - I just don’t understand how people can be so blind and so publicly defensive of someone they don’t even know.

Second pic - In their defense, people really don’t know the full picture. She’s genuinely shocked at the idea she’s not only a hairdresser but a serious businesswoman high up in Sales!!
All I see is a woman who loves cleaning? Is she watching the wrong person? What was the last thing you actually seen her CLEAN?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember Mrs rackley? I remember her at zoflora events long before hinch came along. Always thought that hinch sort of modelled herself on her. More an interiors account but anyway...

Reactions: 4
For your article it was posted on the other thread pabout what she charges for ads: a business contacted her and her pr team replied

He would have to pay her:
£3000 for an Instagram story
£4,000 if she tags the company
£10,000 if she adds it to her highlights

Jesus christ is that the actual figures? Holy tit I’m in the wrong job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.