Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 5148

I'm not on FB so thanks for the updates!
Shouting "you're jealous" is lazy and unimaginative. It's parroting what you've heard someone say in situations like this. It's blinkered, foolish and pure evidence of brainwashing. These hinchers would do anything for their leader. It's tragic.
I've just seen a comment from someone saying that Mrs Hinch was a hairdresser and not a saleswomen. OK - hinchers...YOU Google it. Don't believe what you read here, research it yourself. Google Sophie Barker Essex LinkedIn
We've had people on these threads breaking their hearts because they have got into debt buying Shark's, started with anxiety about their 'not up to scratch' homes, were blocked for no reason by Mrs Hinch. That's not clever is it?
Sophie is not being honest, and we are not making this up.
She's not declaring how much she's raking in from hinchers, eBay, paid partnerships. You think she just happened upon those pop tarts by accident? Why does she squeegee her floor if the Shark's so good? Because she makes a cut from both. The list goes on and on and on and on.
How are we bullies, when we're concerned about people's mental and physical well-being? When we want to stop people being ripped off?
How is being brave and speaking up on Instagram being a snake?
It's more pathetic to blindly protect a woman you've never met and doesn't know you exist. Who only wants you to line her pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Homely92

I will have to see if i still have screenshots but where she blocked me i cant resurface the direct ones.

Bare with...

But yes everything is fake and i never knew about her past sales background and it all now makes sense!

• Heart
The sixth thread to discuss cleaning supplies saleswoman Sophie Hinchliffe, aka Mrs Hinch.

I had to shorten the rhyme quite a bit so it would fit in the title field, but I think it still gets the message across.

Shout out to therealhousewifeofherts for publicly calling Sophie out on her Instagram stories. The truth herts!

• Heart

Departed14

If she’s just a cleaning account, minding her own business etc.. why does she have a management team? If my Instagram blew up suddenly and I had a lot of followers I wouldn’t dream of having management. I’d just be me and be grateful for others liking my account.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Sorry for the DP but just seen this comment on TRHOH page and it’s everything, why you trying to hide your sales past so hard, Sophie?? :unsure:

• Heart

IBS hater

I came across this site by chance a few days ago when I googled Mrs Hinch trolls and to be honest I’ve become a little bit obsessed with this forum. Despite, being a relatively intelligent woman, I too got a little caught up in the Mrs Hinch craze, even writing a list of the supplies that I needed to buy, when I’d been using perfectly good cleaning products for over 30 years. It finally dawned me that’s it’s all nonsense when I realised Zoflora wasn’t actually cleaning my floor all it was doing was disinfecting the dirt! How stupid am I. I have watched Mrs Hinch over the last few months, but I too have now had my eyes opened following some of the posts within this forum. My random thoughts are, would Mrs Hinches alleged anxiety improve if she had a little colour in her life, other than that of the cleaning cloths and stuff she puts down the toilet? A houseful of grey must surely bring down anyone on the brightest of days. And no I’m not mocking anxiety, hence my username.
Does she think her followers are that thick that they need to add to a list to put the washing on, or the washing up away - surely the pile of laundry and mountain of plates are a giveaway? Is it me or is she in some sort of Groundhog Day, clean surfaces, mop floor, soak cloths, her posts are the same old, same old, nothing new, nothing groundbreaking, she’s not sitting trying to find a cure for cancer, she’s cleaning, and yet millions are now enthralled, and I agree that the fact that there are individuals doing themselves more harm than good by replicating her is heartbreaking. The fact that she knows it’s going on and chooses not to address it is immoral in my eyes. So this post has become somewhat longer than I had anticipated, but I’ll leave you with this final sentence, would it not be ironic if her book becomes the most donated to oxfam and overtakes it’s current mostly donated book which is .... Fifty shades of grey.

• Heart
  • Haha
M

Member 5148

Hi!

Im not a hinch fan and quite frankly I find her to be quite irritating so I wouldn’t say i’m a fan but I don’t outright dislike her.
I’ve read through this thread for a few days and agree with a few points (mixing chemicals, not giving good instructions for products etc) although I’m confused about a few things...

Firstly, I thought it was obvious that ‘swipe up’ links, affiliate products and reccomendations all brought Hinch a profit - Is this not obvious? I think you’d have to be quite thick to think a woman with 2 Million followers was your mate and reccomending something to you with no benefit to herself, if anyone uses instagram and isn’t aware that ‘swipe up’ links pay that person then they shouldn’t be on instagram. It’s your duty as an internet user to know what your reading and the outcomes of that.

Secondly, The same argument for animal testing could be put to any beauty influencer. L’oréal rest on products and it’s estimated around 80% of the UK population use L’oréal products. So we’re hardly all innocent of that.

Lastly, If any of her followers have got into debt to try and make their home like hers, they are a fucking idiot. Just my opinion, but you would have to be proper dim to think your 1960’s terrace can look like her 300K new build because she has a lavender disinfectant.

I can see the argument from both sides and she’s definitely fucking annoying but trying to take her down/bitch about the animal testing/misleading people isn’t really valid.
She’s just irritating.
Unfortunately you are a little naive in the opposite way to the hinchers, by believing everyone is blessed with the experience, intelligence, insight and gift of free thought to be able to see through the bullshit. Not everyone is as "woke" as you ?. I have to admit back in about September I was swept up in it too! Wetting myself in Poundland, hunting for Elvis Elbow Grease, buying that minging bloo powder and dropping it like a dickhead from a great height. I started to wake up during the great "minky drought". Wtf was everyone doing? Minky were releasing batches of a fancy fanny pad and others were selling them for fuck knows how much on eBay...Do me a favour.
That's when I saw through the hype. Now I steer clear if it's had anything remotely to do with Mrs Hinch.
So I didn't mean to be rude above, but sounds like you're a very switched person and more power to your elbow for that, but millions aren't that bright (myself included) and what's happening isn't on for that very reason. She doesn't declare herself as a shopping channel (hinchtv/HTV ?) and therefore the majority of her followers don't get it. They're targeted for that specific reason.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
I’ve got a shark hoover that I paid full price for cos I’d rather shit in my hands & clap than line that deceitful woman’s pockets

• Haha

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
I was lured in by the Hinch (then turned into making me feel rubbish because my house is far from tidy and clean all the time) but the more I watched her on Instagram the more annoyed by her I was. Anyway...still in the Facebook group We Love Mrs Hinch and today's topic is how everyone is jealous of her because her house is so clean yadda yadda and how all her gifts are so easy to spot !!! Blindfolds are well and truly on this morning

Nikkijj

When I watched her I use to feel so down cos of how ‘pretty’ she was
Me too, all the time. Didn't help with my anxiety as I always felt so inadequate. I knew I'd never look like her as too old, short, overweight etc but I spent a lot on makeup and products trying to make myself feel better. When that didn't work I bought nearly everything cleaning related she recommended but despite having 40 bottles of zoflora, matching loo roll holder, tumble drier sheets stuffed in every possible opening throughout the house and calling a bloody duster Dave ~ my house Still didn't look like hers. But. Last night I went to bed without leaving a minky soaking in zoflora in every sink and when I woke up this morning the sky hadn't fallen in, the house was still standing and me, hubby and dog all still breathing 😂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
I just had to join in!

I see through her sales crap all the way back in the summer.. she followed me and i was a bigger home account than her. I then outed her out for her unsafe cleaning and how she mixed bleach with bloo foam aroma!!

She sent me DMs and was quite rude. When i put up the Zoflora safety and how you dob't mix it with bicarb on your furnishings as it is a fire hazard she went off on one!

She blocked me as she hated me outing her.

And for those on about her appearance yrs she had plastic surgery her main one having a gastric band! She will fob people off and claim she lost the weight through cleaning!

I have a lot on her and she has bullied a lot of home accounts!
Spill the tea ☕

• Heart

Isthisthereallife?

I just had to join in!

I see through her sales crap all the way back in the summer.. she followed me and i was a bigger home account than her. I then outed her out for her unsafe cleaning and how she mixed bleach with bloo foam aroma!!

She sent me DMs and was quite rude. When i put up the Zoflora safety and how you dob't mix it with bicarb on your furnishings as it is a fire hazard she went off on one!

She blocked me as she hated me outing her.

And for those on about her appearance yrs she had plastic surgery her main one having a gastric band! She will fob people off and claim she lost the weight through cleaning!

I have a lot on her and she has bullied a lot of home accounts!
Would you care to share any of this information? I'm trying to gather as much evidence as possible. I MAY have The Guardian interested in my article but all info is welcome and needed as I'm still writing it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Also she NEVER mentions how well she is doing out of it financially. If we're really all in this together maybe she could give all her Hinchers shares in her company.... ??
She never even does giveaways. Imagine how completely thrilled her Hinchers would be to win a basket of cleaning supplies and a handwritten note from her, it would make their week. She's one of the most selfish influencers I have ever come across, and that's saying something given that being completely self absorbed is pretty much a prerequisite of being an influencer.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
I find it interesting one of my friends gfs is an influencer (verified tick and everything) but ALL her Instagram messages are still there.

To Sophie:

• Haha
  • Heart

Pissedoffmama

Had enough. The sph2onge tonight really pissed me off. I actually have one of them and it’s great, the point in it is that you don’t need to use product, one of the things it is good for is indeed damp dusting but to get it damp you wet it slightly with water not dunk it in a bucket of flash. That cost me about £3 “sponge has let me join in the party finalllyyyyy”. You could have joined for £3 but clearly was waiting for the payout.

• Angry
  • Wow

NoSheDidnt

Hi!

Im not a hinch fan and quite frankly I find her to be quite irritating so I wouldn’t say i’m a fan but I don’t outright dislike her.
I’ve read through this thread for a few days and agree with a few points (mixing chemicals, not giving good instructions for products etc) although I’m confused about a few things...

Firstly, I thought it was obvious that ‘swipe up’ links, affiliate products and reccomendations all brought Hinch a profit - Is this not obvious? I think you’d have to be quite thick to think a woman with 2 Million followers was your mate and reccomending something to you with no benefit to herself, if anyone uses instagram and isn’t aware that ‘swipe up’ links pay that person then they shouldn’t be on instagram. It’s your duty as an internet user to know what your reading and the outcomes of that.

Secondly, The same argument for animal testing could be put to any beauty influencer. L’oréal rest on products and it’s estimated around 80% of the UK population use L’oréal products. So we’re hardly all innocent of that.

Lastly, If any of her followers have got into debt to try and make their home like hers, they are a fucking idiot. Just my opinion, but you would have to be proper dim to think your 1960’s terrace can look like her 300K new build because she has a lavender disinfectant.

I can see the argument from both sides and she’s definitely fucking annoying but trying to take her down/bitch about the animal testing/misleading people isn’t really valid.
She’s just irritating.

That’s all a little strong, and NO people don’t know that the person gets money for the swipe ups and they are being sold too....it’s the whole point of what people here are trying to say!!!

And don’t call them dim!!!! Like someone said before they are innocent people who have just got caught up in the hype and sucked in, there not dim!

And yes, people don’t think there house will look like hers with a lavender zoflora in it....but they will ‘feel’ it’s like hers.

• Heart

IBS hater

Blocking someone who disagrees with you bitches? Wait, don't you all sit here and slag of Hinch for blocking people who disagree with her? Fucking Hippocrates (yes you're all hippos who need to get off your arses and scrub you're shit stained toilets) Lol you are some sad sacks of shit! It doesn't take a genius to see you're all sad lonely old wenches who hate something they wish they were.
Block me again lol wannabes!
Sorry, I’m not quite sure I can work out what Hippocrates, who I thought was the father of medicine has to do with it! Ooh yes sorry, I am a genius, I’ve worked it out, it was meant to be hypocrite. My bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 22