Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to our lovely Pols for the new thread title, @Pollyanna263
Suggestions are few and far between these days, is it because #mrshinchisover?
Please mark any suggestions with "thread suggestion", don't swear and don't ramble on!

Her sister lives at the old house.

Given that it's been three days since the last thread, and she's had two days off, I'm surprised to be writing another recap so soon - what on earth have we been chatting about?!?

Monday evening we continued to snort into our cruncky snacks over the many faces of Hinch. Thread 600 is coming up quickly ๐Ÿ‘€
Soph took a bath and Jimbob mouth breathed as he watched her through a crack in the door.

Tuesday morning dawned cold and sunny, and with it came the ubiquitous sunny good morning post.
She hasn't read Tattle since Francis Drake circumnavigated the planet in the Golden Hind. However, upon capturing and filming a bird in the kitchen for content, she sent some dms to herself proclaiming that she's now Snow White.
Funny sort of Snow White though, allowing bin juice and wee to remain all over your house and self while you film a little story for the gram. (Not that snow white, not that gram...)
Hiding behind the Gretel filter because we've all just seen her real face.

Something something something Garnier masks #ad. Yawn yawn yawn.

A quick duck you to whoever she thinks is being negative right now (tattle, LLB, Mario? Her own fans who didn't recognise her? Who bleeping knows) and then a huge and obvious duck you to DEFRA.
Yes, she threw caution to the pathogen laden winds and allowed the chickens to roam free across the garden. Despite being the eve of a compulsory housing order and in the overlap of at least 3 surveillance zones with enhanced biosecurity measures, she felt this was an appropriate and responsible thing to do. She's still learning to be a tend farmer guyshhh, #bekond.
DEFRA (or APHA) will be in touch.

Did a quiz in the car with Jimbob. Would take money to a desert island (obviously!) and her DEFS ROW meal would be mums roast dinner ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคค (you all know the sound I'm conveying via emoji). And Janine's sausage fingers are his most attractive feature. Oioi.
Sent herself more DMs. And goodnight for a couple of days.

She popped back on Wednesday at 9:30pm to share the result of the B&M shop with Hunch comp. The winner was another instahun who didn't need the freebies as she gets enough as it is. Why would anyone think this was anything other than a marketing exercise anyway?

And with that, another thread closed.
Remember guysh, your life and your house and your journey doesn't have to make sense to anyone but you, and even then it probably won't make sense to you! Be kond, all the vest xx

IMG_20221011_092019.jpg

Dogpie rose knows she's on the downslope.
Janine better get a recruitment agent.
Mad Ma has overdone the tranq gun this week.
Al's better off out of it tbh.

Read the wiki. Read thread 500. Save your favourite faces for thread 600.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
@Pumpkins1506 how on earth you always manage to make such a pair of boring arsenal holes like Hinch & Inch amusing is beyond me!! ๐Ÿ˜„
In fact, every Tattler here is so quick witted and funny. Hinch would be nothing without Tattle!

Reactions: 53
Posted at the end of the last thread - her b and m day out.
Forgot to add the other one on my original posting the other day.
Sorry for the quality, they are compressed to fit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I really want insta to ban all fake accounts and they have to be linked with a bank card or something. All these fake accounts need a lot more monitoring.
Gemma at TOMM has 264,000 which I believe is super realistic and is probably want Hinch is more likely to have genuine followers

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Love the recap and like above sheโ€™s done nothing but you can still make a post about it. Like I said last thread I wouldnโ€™t bother reading it if it wasnโ€™t for all you as she is such a bore and getting lazier by the day. Doesnโ€™t deserve that not a farm house. I actually donโ€™t even read or look at her instagram anymore unless itโ€™s something really good. I just catch up here so thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 22
The noise she makes for her mum's roast dinner is the same noise fiddle makes for Jamie's meat (chipolata) and 2 veg. Oi oiiiiiiii ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
The noise she makes for her mum's roast dinner is the same noise fiddle makes for Jamie's meat (chipolata) and 2 veg. Oi oiiiiiiii ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Ffs stop it i am cooking my kids sausage mash veg and gravy right now. Luckily I am not having tea especially after reading that ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly though I canโ€™t believe she made that sound ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m embarrassed for her

• Haha
Please mark any suggestions with "thread suggestion", don't swear and don't ramble on!

Given that it's been three days since the last thread, and she's had two days off, I'm surprised to be writing another recap so soon - what on earth have we been chatting about?!?

Monday evening we continued to snort into our cruncky snacks over the many faces of Hinch. Thread 600 is coming up quickly ๐Ÿ‘€
Soph took a bath and Jimbob mouth breathed as he watched her through a crack in the door.

Tuesday morning dawned cold and sunny, and with it came the ubiquitous sunny good morning post.
She hasn't read Tattle since Francis Drake circumnavigated the planet in the Golden Hind. However, upon capturing and filming a bird in the kitchen for content, she sent some dms to herself proclaiming that she's now Snow White.
Funny sort of Snow White though, allowing bin juice and wee to remain all over your house and self while you film a little story for the gram. (Not that snow white, not that gram...)

A quick duck you to whoever she thinks is being negative right now (tattle, LLB, Mario? Her own fans who didn't recognise her? Who bleeping knows) and then a huge and obvious duck you to DEFRA.
Yes, she threw caution to the pathogen laden winds and allowed the chickens to roam free across the garden. Despite being the eve of a compulsory housing order and in the overlap of at least 3 surveillance zones with enhanced biosecurity measures, she felt this was an appropriate and responsible thing to do. She's still learning to be a tend farmer guyshhh, #bekond.

Did a quiz in the car with Jimbob. Would take money to a desert island (obviously!) and her DEFS ROW meal would be mums roast dinner ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคค (you all know the sound I'm conveying via emoji). And Janine's sausage fingers are his most attractive feature. Oioi.

She popped back on Wednesday at 9:30pm to share the result of the B&M shop with Hunch comp. The winner was another instahun who didn't need the freebies as she gets enough as it is. Why would anyone think this was anything other than a marketing exercise anyway?

Remember guysh, your life and your house and your journey doesn't have to make sense to anyone but you, and even then it probably won't make sense to you! Be kond, all the vest xx

View attachment 1647863

Nooooo not the roast dinna ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1647863

Who lives in her old house๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ffs stop it i am cooking my kids sausage mash veg and gravy right now. Luckily I am not having tea especially after reading that ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly though I canโ€™t believe she made that sound ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m embarrassed for her
She's been hanging out with them llamas far too much. Honestly what an animal it was disgusting.....๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who lives in her old house๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I put it near the bottom of the last recap and that wasn't good enough. I swear if anyone asks in seriousness this thread ๐Ÿคฏ

@Pumpkins1506 how on earth you always manage to make such a pair of boring arsenal holes like Hinch & Inch amusing is beyond me!! ๐Ÿ˜„
In fact, every Tattler here is so quick witted and funny. Hinch would be nothing without Tattle!
I just like the sound of my own typing, if that makes sense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Great re-cap @Pumpkins1506 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•
So glad you mentioned ...
SOPHA'S SISTER & FAMILY NOW LIVE AT GREYSKULL ๐Ÿคฃ
โฌ† โฌ† โฌ† โฌ† โฌ† โฌ†

The forthcoming "19725 Dumpkins Door Dissshhhplay" will be showcased soon no doubt!
We all of course hope it is imminently trashed by the bleeping Flooheads and a sea of shat out seeds & camel diahorrea adorn the grand entrance to the crem one 'tend bright & sunny autumnallly morn! ๐Ÿคญ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ
Weather is going to turn super crappy with heavy rain forecast over the next few days, so will bugger up her pre-records.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Love the recap! Iโ€™ve bookmarked thread 500 for some casual reading, cannot believe how quickly the last thread went was great to read peopleโ€™s memories of now their tattle journey began!

These threads are full of some of the funniest and kindest (to each other) people Iโ€™ve met online, all joined together because of Hinch the cuntish and her disgusting minions. Blergh!

Reactions: 18
Just read that Megan B H earns nearly 1
million a month on onlyfans๐Ÿ˜ฎ do we reckon Hinch is brave enough to follow when Insta goes tits up๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
  • Wow
Just read that Megan B H earns nearly 1
million a month on onlyfans๐Ÿ˜ฎ do we reckon Hinch is brave enough to follow when Insta goes tits up๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
One of the school mum's is on only fans. Apparently she does really well on it.

Maybe Soph could sell feet pics? There is some crazy people out there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.