Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Reactions: 4

WhiteFlorals

Battle has opened my eyes to these fakery so called influencers and I realise from this thread to LP's thread to Brummy Mummy and SS they all have the same personality traits don't tjey? Shitty parents ✔
Dishonesty about everything ✔
Hate their partners/ children ✔
(Emily Norris and LP especially ) sooo controlling they treat their kids like toddlers ✔
Have pets they don't look after tick ✔

Is there like a school for influencers you have to attend to gain these traits or does it come from the fame and money because I often feel like a shit mum but my 2 kids have love and privacy and I don't think any money in the world is worth compromising that
There is a type of woman and the man is always a certain type too.

Horridhenrietta

Exactly or clean a baby’s bum revolting if you ask me 🤣
Ah she has Mumahz for that!

Absolutely roaring at the cupboard full of spices when the bint can't cook 🤣
Also why bother decanting them ffs? Don't get me started on the wasted cupboard space. My spice & herb cupboard is brimming & on a little stacked system & no I don't decant...the ickle jars they come in do just fine fanks.

WhiteFlorals

The bot buying was predictable as always. She’s upped her numbers that she buys again to make sure it outweighs the losses. Apart from a handful of genuine followers (her likes show a good idea of obsessed sheep) the rest are bots. People are unfollowing her and eventually it’ll screw her over 😂

Apart from hens and alpacas, she has no content at all. Even they are boring as fuck and will no doubt make people unfollow.

She will keep buying things for ‘home improvement’ but she needs to be careful because when she gets her hot tub/reveals it, she will make people leave, the same will happen if she goes for a swimming pool or anything like that.

When she gets her balcony and plays the sickly Romeo and Juliet scenarios with that unemployed husband of hers it’s gonna be stomach churning!

She can’t keep this fake character up forever. She’s slipping up daily and no amount of bot buying or blind sheep who thinks the sun shines out of their backsides will be able to cover up the lies and deception.

She’s a sinking ship and will now be putting on the performance of her life to keep attention on her. She will play on mental health, trolls and superwoman act. She will continue to filter the fuck out of life because she’s deluded, greedy and thinks she’s untouchable.

She will never be happy. Money, a big house, fancy cars, expensive furniture and never having to worry about the cost of living may sound amazing but when you break it down, it’s all based on lies. She will always want more and more and it’ll never be enough. I wouldn’t change my life for hers. I may struggle to get through each month and worry about the energy bills but I’ve worked to survive and I will never be labelled as a liar or a fraud. When her Disney life comes crashing down that’s all she will have. She may be in a big house and surrounded by materialistic crap but that label of being a liar and fraud will be stuck to her for the rest of her life. I’m not the one watching my back for Karma. She is 😂
I kind of feel a bit sorry for her, then I think about all the Huns she scammed.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
When I look at Hinch stories, I dont use Instagram because I don't want to add to her veiws and stuff. I use an anonymous website. If you look at the top of my screenshots it gives two different timestamps. Anyone know why?
It’s the time she’s uploaded them on IG

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
When I look at Hinch stories, I dont use Instagram because I don't want to add to her veiws and stuff. I use an anonymous website. If you look at the top of my screenshots it gives two different timestamps. Anyone know why?
She posted them 15 mins apart. The first says 58m and second is 44m when I look on Instagram

WhiteFlorals

With regards to the mental health talk I do think she clearly has some issues but imagine your husband and mum caring more about the money than your actual well being because they keep pushing her I know she’s a money grabbing cow but I’ve always felt it’s more what’s going on behind the scenes that really fuels her future moves it’s why she’s NEVER happy or content
Yes, those around her are scamming everyone.

This is an opinion, I am not trained in the medical field. It is my belief that this increase in mental health issues is from poor medicine - lots of undiagnosed physical health issues and medicating standard trauma that happens to everyone and always has , along with strange things happening to brains that grew up on social media. There has always been personality disordered people, they breed back in the day via rape yet more like them - because they can't help the missing parts of their brain that makes them lack empathy, harm people and be selfish. We have had various ways of dealing with these people throughout time, they will always be with us. We pay people to protect us from these people via taxation and to deal with them in a humane way, they have let us down.

• Haha
Reactions: 3