Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wonderful mum is called Pam. She’s amazing. Smart, warm, generous and funny, she gives wonderful advice. She’s also got terminal cancer of the small intestine. duck.
I'm so sorry to read this. I'm in the same situation with my Mum and lung cancer, it's bleeping awful. Here if you need a chat ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She just had to mention herself didn’t she 🙄 I wonder if she’s ever had a conversation without mentioning herself 🤔

Sopha: “Hi, how are you”
me: “Not bad, had a headache last night”
Sopha: “I had a headache last week, it was the worst anyone’s ever had”

MOST would have answered “I’m sorry to hear that, hope you’re feeling better now?” Not Sopha though, she’d make it all about her 🙄

Sopha.... not that you’ve read here since Sir Bob Geldof thought up the idea of Live Aid, but you could have just left out the bit about you hunnnnnnay, it just makes you sound like an Arsenal hole mentioning yourself. Blessed be 🤭
If you went to Tenerife she went to Elevenerife 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She just had to mention herself didn’t she 🙄 I wonder if she’s ever had a conversation without mentioning herself 🤔

Sopha: “Hi, how are you”
me: “Not bad, had a headache last night”
Sopha: “I had a headache last week, it was the worst anyone’s ever had”

MOST would have answered “I’m sorry to hear that, hope you’re feeling better now?” Not Sopha though, she’d make it all about her 🙄

Sopha.... not that you’ve read here since Sir Bob Geldof thought up the idea of Live Aid, but you could have just left out the bit about you hunnnnnnay, it just makes you sound like an Arsenal hole mentioning yourself. Blessed be 🤭
I’m now starting to wonder if Soph is distantly related to my ex husband. I mean if I said I didn’t sleep well, he didn’t sleep alllll night long (even tho the fat lump was snoring away) was always a competition with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
3196C660-C03D-4A5E-ADD6-A2EA87ADEB25.png

These are my BHWT hens a couple of days after coming home, they came from the same set up as Hinch’s now look at hers and tell me she didn’t get the pick of the bunch….
I’m so cross over this and for people who say well at least they were saved from slaughter, while BHWT do a brilliant job (or at least I thought they did) how many people are going to be misled into taking on what isn’t an easy task and chickens be the next fad.

ps the nearest girl was quickly christened Sid cos she was so vicious….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
She’s talking about how all these chickens will have been saved from slaughter, but will probably still ram some McDonald’s chicky nuggets down her throat without batting an eyelid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish she would put that poor hen down and let it relax, she is a bleeping waste of oxygen, it will be stressed and totally disorientated and all she wants to do is "look at me, look at me" I actually want to cry, those poor little creatures have had such a tit life and now they end up with her; it breaks my heart.
She looks miserable already. Poor hen 😭😭 I absolutely love chickens I think they’re so cute and I love the noise they make. I hope she looks after them properly and they aren’t gonna look like that fat one off chicken run!!
But If she’s saving chickens from slaughter doesn’t it make her a bit of a hypocrite for eating them still? I don’t know just the way I think 🤔 maybe she will change her mind. I couldn’t possibly eat them as well as have them as pets could you?

View attachment 1498967
These are my BHWT hens a couple of days after coming home, they came from the same set up as Hinch’s now look at hers and tell me she didn’t get the pick of the bunch….
I’m so cross over this and for people who say well at least they were saved from slaughter, while BHWT do a brilliant job (or at least I thought they did) how many people are going to be misled into taking on what isn’t an easy task and chickens be the next fad.

ps the nearest girl was quickly christened Sid cos she was so vicious….
Omg the poor things 💔. How long have you had them ? What do they look like now

Reactions: 9
She’s talking about how all these chickens will have been saved from slaughter, but will probably still ram some McDonald’s chicky nuggets down her throat without batting an eyelid 🙄
She only likes secret eating mcflurrys I'm fank you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1498502Volunteer who was there today, in case anyone was still going down the route of believing that nonsense non-tea.

Edit - blocked out her face because it's only fair.
Not read past this point yet so I’m sure it’ll be said but observations:
- Lack of pointy chin, and lines below her eyes that we haven’t seen on her own pics.
- JimBob doing the lifting while she poses up a storm.
- Child also trying to get attention from her, but priorities, right?
- Almost flashing the gash; not so concerned about the bruises now are we? Wonder if she stroked herself lovingly when she dressed this morning, seeing as she’s so comfortable in her own skin.

Reactions: 27
Why does she name her animals with the same initials?
Is she looking after her animals and her kids all by herself? If she is hats of to her. Cause when I had 3 kids just under 5 and working 40hrs a week was hard work 😳 (but worth it)

Reactions: 12
Her comment on Stacey's post is unbelievably cringeworthy.
She is such a star fucker, completely in awe of her famous friend. Having Stacey as her friend gives her the validation that she craves.
I don't think Stacey likes her much, it's all contractual on her side, but for Hinch it's true love 😍

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.