Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart honestly breaks for the innocent animals in her care 💔
The alpacas have NOWHERE near the amount of space needed.
I don't know anything about chickens but I read that space isn't enough for them?
What's next? Goats which are very social and clever? There's no room for goats to be happy.
Pigs? I'd love to see her have pigs. They're disgustingly smelly.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Naming them after Eastenders characters so that they are relatable innit oi oi

Those hens look like they deserve a loving, stimulating home, not a home full of treats and trapped in a tiny, poorly fox proofed pen, totally unstimulated and eventually left by the wayside.

Shame on the British Hen Trust.

As a side thought, I hope she checked her property deeds, because if there are clauses on animals on the land, she’s going to look very bleeping stupid. We can’t keep cattle or pigs on our land. Not that we even have room in our garden for the dog really let alone pigs or cattle.

Reactions: 24
So she didn’t put the perches in for them to roost in at night! The perch should fit in here.

Should have known she’d be not caring properly for them already.

26C600AF-4BDE-4DF1-A26D-884A25FBAD33.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
IMG_20220814_185958.jpg

1. Can vouch for the weather as it was hazy cloud like this this afternoon. Hasn't been cloudy for well over a week now.
2. The corn pecker is suspiciously empty. It's also a different one to the one hanging in the run. They really don't need that many treat peckers if they've got all that space to forage.

Reactions: 18
I kinda want the 3 P’s to be known as the feathered fuckers to match the Wooly Wankers, but honestly I just feel sorry for them, they’ve had a hard start to like and I feel like it’s going to get harder living at Hinch notafarm 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Adding this just for reference - we're due torrential rain and thunderstorms for the next 3 days. That could be interesting, assuming we actually get some rain.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The garden isn't big enough for more animals. Does anyone local know if the people who own the fields backing on to her garden would be prepared to sell some of their land?

Reactions: 15
Has she picked the best looking three that were on offer. I don't know but I was expecting them to look a little more rough with less feathers etc??!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.