Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding.....to try and beat SS's wedding

Congratulations to our thread title winner @MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Thursday was a day off. Bore off more like.
Friday we had a not-taken-today photo of FatDog gazing longingly out at the over-grazed yellowing wasteland. The Vulva drive is being laid (Fiddle leave Jimbob alone!) so he's restricted to indoors. But that's nothing new is it?
It was off to sweaty soft play. Jimbob needs to stop skipping leg day, because he's starting to look a lot like a beanbag propped up by hosepipes.
Ron put his foot in it by appearing to speak perfickly well to his dad. The camera quickly cut off, lies lies lies Sopha.
Back to not-a-farm to view the latest fine woodworking from Gepettos sweat shop - a pallet. I mean, a rad cover. Apparently. Who knows.
And mismatched panelling and awful sliding doors. Glimpse of the brick schlipped entrance to the kitchen too. Her interior style can be summed up as "Inspired by Pinterest and having too much money but no creativity" chic.

And then it was time to gather those crunky snacks, 10L cokes and wait for the UK hen party of tend bff.
Only that was a total washout. It went eerily quiet for hours until finally a story as proof she was there.
Speculation was rife until Saturday morning when it was concluded that she must have turned up late and she doesn't feature in any photo yet seen.
Soph began Saturday snogging the dog on the bed while Jamie parented.
Off to not-a-farm to pick the apples.
Bingo's were claimed on fake grass carpet for the playroom. Soph subtle-as-a-brick strikes again.
The poor ww's were trapped on scorching AstroTurf in the only snippet of shade they have.

Finally, it was the long awaited Ron's room reveal. 10k mural and all. I say and all, there wasn't much else in there other than sparse furniture and 5 books. All for the 'gram as usual.

Wiki is pink button at top.
Thread suggestions from pg 30 onwards, marked with "thread suggestion"
Short and sweet, no swears please!

Attachments

Reactions: 94
“Inspired by Pinterest and having too much money but no creativity" chic.
Exactly this. It’s a stinking wankstain of a farm house.

Reactions: 67
Predictable reveal of Rrrrrronsssccchhh Rrrroom. Poor kid, it’s just awful! Hope all the nauseating sheep comments were worth it Soph

Reactions: 40
What annoys me most (and I'm not sure why it gets me so worked up)... "hinch" farm and "hinch" farmers market in Rons room... that's not even his name, that's the brand name!! In my mind this just further suggests everything she does is for bloody content on the gram and not for the good of her children. Can't wait for insta to do a MySpace and fizzle out.

Reactions: 94
Yeah and when all this ends is she even going to do anything with or for those boys cause it doesn’t need to be for ‘the ‘gram’ anymore

Reactions: 30
The kids bedroom is hideous, the bedding especially makes me feel itchy looking at it. Wouldn't' the mural have been more suited to the playroom? The entire house is a tacky cheap looking mess. A bit like the owner really.
Monkey see, monkey do, good to see Ron has got the down pat,

Reactions: 82
She is an absolute disgrace. Showing that much of her child’s bedroom on social media and using him for profit yet again. Is nothing private to these fucking influenzas?

Reactions: 61
Was the bedroom reveal post struggling for likes as she's replied to a lot of non blue tick people,not with any comments just a bunch of hearts lol??
And my god some of the comments what a bunch of dumbo's

Reactions: 60
Not commented in ages, she’s been boring me to tears to be honest and by the time I come on to catch up you nusty bunch of trolls have already said everything.
But, I’m fairly sure the mural man said he couldn’t show his work because “Sophie has something special planned.”
Was that it? I was expecting something really bloody impressive.
Which makes me think that either:
1) Ronnie didn’t play ball or give her the reaction she was hoping for
Or
2) she has absolutely no imagination and couldn’t think of anything special to do.

Although now I think about it, it could be a mix of the two.

Reactions: 77
This may have already been discussed ages ago so apologies if I’m going over old ground!

A friend mentioned yesterday that her family used to farm sheep for years but they’re a lot of work. In order to legally keep the “farm” status of their property they need to have a flock of something, so they’ve bought a few alpacas as they’re much easier.

Made me think of old Hinchy and her insistence that she’s always wanted alpacas

Reactions: 36
Worst part of that house for me is it's Not been bought/renovate through their hard graft. Imagine everything you have was gifted or from ibsta followers spending their money. Lazy bastards with their faux thanks. You both make me sick. Hope that helps?!

Reactions: 46
She was saving it for a time when she would need to claw attention back to herself away from SS. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 46
Still can’t get over the fact we’ve only had a thumbs picture for her BFF love you to the moon and back hen do, literally no other picture. I find that so so weird. Even the baby shower had a few pics of her with the loose women. She literally must have walked in whilst they were walking out.

or she’s pregnant again and didn’t want any photos

Reactions: 44
That bit
Excellent re-cap @Pumpkins1506
I meant to go back and credit that, but I can't remember where I heard it! Not my joke though, as funny as it is

Was the bedroom reveal post struggling for likes as she's replied to a lot of non blue tick people,not with any comments just a bunch of hearts lol??
And my god some of the comments what a bunch of dumbo's
She does that to up engagement. Accounts that are more pro-active in replying to comments and dms get favoured by the algorithm.

Reactions: 24
Just wanted to come back to the fact that Hinch and Nadia Sawalah were both at Stacey Solomon's baby shower. So when Nadia posted that it was nice to FINALLY meet Hinch at the Hen do it was 100% lies! Coverup by management because we noticed she wasn't there on Friday, perhaps?

Reactions: 72
There is deffo something off about SS “professional pals” hen party.

The same best friend she likes to shamelessly copy and usually takes photos with to intentionally appear as a lesbian couple. The same one that has to suffer from online friendship dedication drivel.

And she takes a thumb pic at an empty table.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.