Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Way back in 2020 just after Brad designed her greyskull kitchen she must have seen this one on his page from a few days before and probably said to herself “one day I’m gonna design my own Frankie & Bennys seating booth just like this one In a grand cuntry farm house where I will squeeeze myself in and able to look across to my very own teeny tiny PanT ry”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Twitter is hating Sophie right now. I never seen comments like it
Can you share as I'm not on twatter

So Way back in 2020 just after Brad designed her greyskull kitchen she must have seen this one on his page from a few days before and probably said to herself “one day I’m gonna design my own Frankie & Bennys seating booth just like this one In a grand cuntry farm house where I will squeeeze myself in and able to look across to my very own teeny tiny PanT ry”
Thar one doesnt look too bad but her skinny U shaped one will be hard pushed for a table and people to squeeze in🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell there’s more, this is ridiculous
View attachment 1418068
How do they get away with it? The fact she has hidden her followers is very very telling….. I’ve reported all these. There are even profiles with photos in her latest followers who are clearly bots… she must be paying premium price for those ones! How sad… wouldn’t she rather spend her money on her children? Clearly not. She will massively regret it one day.

Last night i felt sure she had blocked me from seeing who she follows. Talk about paranoid 😂
She has blocked everyone…. Guilty much? You can still see her latest followers and shock horror nearly all showing at the moment are bots. Cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell there’s more, this is ridiculous
View attachment 1418068
Shes going up the alphabet and bought F's as well.

I wish someone with Twitter/TikTok would collect all these bot screenshots and post them tagging all her brand partners in the post

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Kate to the party here but I see BnM stores have taken comments of their grid post with the Grinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I wish someone with Twitter/TikTok would collect all these bot screenshots and post them tagging all her brand partners in the post
I’ve been thinking about this for so long, I might take one for the team…🤔

Edited - spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are all the bot screenshots on the wiki or is it a case of just going back through the threads and finding them? xx

Reactions: 6
How do they get away with it? The fact she has hidden her followers is very very telling….. I’ve reported all these. There are even profiles with photos in her latest followers who are clearly bots… she must be paying premium price for those ones! How sad… wouldn’t she rather spend her money on her children? Clearly not. She will massively regret it one day.

She has blocked everyone…. Guilty much? You can still see her latest followers and shock horror nearly all showing at the moment are bots. Cringe
I meant blocked seeing who she follows. Not who follows her.

Reactions: 9
The B&M employee who’s responsible for updating Twitter this morning 🤭

23B72DD5-F250-40BB-A237-59A5F921367E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31

It's weird because she's still not getting the numbers.
Unless the bots are so obviously fake that they're getting deleted almost as soon as they're getting created and following.

Either way, she's cut back on spending massively..

IMG_20220715_081432.jpg

Reactions: 22
It's saying something when a B&M post of a lazy Susan gets more likes than poor old Hinch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.