Mrs Hinch #557 more faces than Big Ben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cousin hen do story is excruciatingly awkward, fake or not. She could just say 'have a great time guysssschhh' without offering an explanation for why she's not there.

Reactions: 40
She just wasn’t invited and it’s hilarious the story she’s having to come up with
To even going as far to make a story post to explain it. Clearly reads tattle and cares enough to let us know her fake reason . Then Stacey trolling her with picture of all her best friends and sister

edit oh shit I thought i was on stacey thread. Didn't mean to repeat

Reactions: 17
Anyone able to slip into the registrar office to see if Freda barker nee Lock niece is getting wed soon ( unless the wedding is more than a month away- the bans should be on the notice board )

Reactions: 16

4 million followers. They forget the part where 3.5 millions plus are bots. Last time I checked bots can't buy resin driveways

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Even her talking on a story about Henry. He cracks me up. Everybody cracks her up. She has nothing exciting to say. He's not even doing anything funny. Only got his dispstick out and too fat to move. Put me off my chinese

Reactions: 28
It’ll be a pretend one at the bingo again or drinking tea and eating Daim bars together…

100% agree, no disrespect to people on lower income, but they aren the kind that are going to want a resin driveway.
And those that can afford a resin driveway - do we think they’re really matching Sofa and taking inspiration from her?
Shes really f*caked herself over because she’s Put herself in a position of nowhere - she doesn’t fit the ‘poor’ demographic anymore nor the rich one either!

Reactions: 32
RIGHT. TWO FUCKING THINGS.

The resin bonding - I had it quoted for my front garden (similar size) and it was £45 FUCKING K

Secondly, the hen party excuse is UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT

RIGHT. TWO FUCKING THINGS.

The resin bonding - I had it quoted for my front garden (similar size) and it was £45 FUCKING K

Secondly, the hen party excuse is UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT
I’m fucking second hand embarrassed that she has come up with a total SHITE excuse about why she ain’t there - licking SPF all up into Stinky’s crack and pits.

Reactions: 31
The resin driveway sample looks fucking ugly anyway why would you want that?!

Reactions: 19
It’s been on her beg board since she ‘premed’ bought the house. Is anyone else gonna find the clip or do I have to lose my shit?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.