Mrs Hinch #556 Ladies and gentlemen of the thread of tattle… wear sunscreen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've sat back and watched Ronnie and her try and push a certain narrative with him. I've always been on the fence about could he be autistic. I'm now off the fence and gonna say he isn't autistic and it's delayed speech down to her shite parenting. She really is awful and the lowest of the low.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Soph love, I know you've not read here since the plans for Stonehenge were drawn up, but just a reminder - hiding all your followers doesn't hide the bulk buys of bots...

View attachment 1396041
Hahaha that's because everytime she follows someone new she starts begging for the products they offer....... Stopping us seeing who you follow Soph doesn't stop what we already know you are doing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've sat back and watched Ronnie and her try and push a certain narrative with him. I've always been on the fence about could he be autistic. I'm now off the fence and gonna say he isn't autistic and it's delayed speech down to her shite parenting. She really is awful and the lowest of the low.
YEP! His verbal skills are quite good if I’m honest, and his social skills. I’ve no doubt he historically had a speech delay. So have millions of children. It doesn’t necessarily mean they are autistic. She’s full of sh*t.

Reactions: 15
YEP! His verbal skills are quite good if I’m honest, and his social skills. I’ve no doubt he historically had a speech delay. So have millions of children. It doesn’t necessarily mean they are autistic. She’s full of sh*t.
It's so common and especially when it seems he's sat in front of a tablet even having food. So is not having important interactions or encouraged.

Reactions: 12
Autistic people do speak though, we do realize that?
Just because he can make some words and sounds and short sentences doesn't mean he isn't autistic, my son can speak, he was delayed but still speaks, once he was 3 the words and short phrases started to come, Ronnie is still delayed in almost everything,Ron came across almost aggressive/pushy with what he wanted in that video, Lennie HAD to do what he said, this is classic ASD behaviour and the clapping and yay, he probably does that after everything he does, another routine, I can't stand the woman,but I have to be honest here,she hasn't fabricated any of his issues, I could see it when he was a baby, maybe because I have such a direct knowledge of it because of my son, but it is possible for him to learn speech this quickly, my son did. Also remember Ronnie is having intense speech therapy which my son didn't have until years later due to waiting lists, I usually agree with most of the stuff on this thread but IMO and just my opinion Ron is definitely on the spectrum 100% no doubts, I believe she lied about his ability that he could do more than he could, but I don't believe at all that she is exaggerating his delays, why would she pretend he could speak and sing and stand and do all those things when he couldn't,If she was going to turn around and then make out he has delays? It definitely just took her a very long time to accept that Ronnie had issues, longer than most parents (because she is a narcissist) and she was despicable for lying about his abilities, but that's because she's such a bleep that she saw it as a weakness and a failure, and that's what narcissistic people do, she couldn't accept it for a long time. I believe they have got a diagnosis and she will sell it when the price is right, she knew she was on borrowed time with her lies about Ronnie, he was getting older, covid was going, she couldn't hide him away any longer so she had to broach the subject, she still hasn't accepted it, but it takes time, you realise when you have a child with additional needs that they aren't weak or less of a person (like I believe she did with Ron) that they have to work harder for everything, that makes them actually stronger, and they have unbelievable abilities that NT people don't have, they see the world differently and its a matter of adapting your world to make theirs better.
Sorry for long post.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Can’t wait to show you guys this? What carpet? Am I missing something? It’s carpet 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do think ronnie may still be on some sort of spectrum, even as a baby he didn’t seem to smile or engage in anything, poor little lad just seemed abit away with the fairies most of the time and had no facial expressions, I do think nursery etc has helped him, I think he may have a sensory issue, my nephew has the same and he’s nearly 7 and I see some of his traits in ronnie

Reactions: 20
What about all the kids? Or is that it?
Well if she still hangs out with them she never says she is so🤔

Just because he can make some words and sounds and short sentences doesn't mean he isn't autistic, my son can speak, he was delayed but still speaks, once he was 3 the words and short phrases started to come, Ronnie is still delayed in almost everything,Ron came across almost aggressive/pushy with what he wanted in that video, Lennie HAD to do what he said, this is classic ASD behaviour and the clapping and yay, he probably does that after everything he does, another routine, I can't stand the woman,but I have to be honest here,she hasn't fabricated any of his issues, I could see it when he was a baby, maybe because I have such a direct knowledge of it because of my son, but it is possible for him to learn speech this quickly, my son did. Also remember Ronnie is having intense speech therapy which my son didn't have until years later due to waiting lists, I usually agree with most of the stuff on this thread but IMO and just my opinion Ron is definitely on the spectrum 100% no doubts, I believe she lied about his ability that he could do more than he could, but I don't believe at all that she is exaggerating his delays, why would she pretend he could speak and sing and stand and do all those things when he couldn't,If she was going to turn around and then make out he has delays? It definitely just took her a very long time to accept that Ronnie had issues, longer than most parents (because she is a narcissist) and she was despicable for lying about his abilities, but that's because she's such a bleep that she saw it as a weakness and a failure, and that's what narcissistic people do, she couldn't accept it for a long time. I believe they have got a diagnosis and she will sell it when the price is right, she knew she was on borrowed time with her lies about Ronnie, he was getting older, covid was going, she couldn't hide him away any longer so she had to broach the subject, she still hasn't accepted it, but it takes time, you realise when you have a child with additional needs that they aren't weak or less of a person (like I believe she did with Ron) that they have to work harder for everything, that makes them actually stronger, and they have unbelievable abilities that NT people don't have, they see the world differently and its a matter of adapting your world to make theirs better.
Sorry for long post.
I agree and I think Hinch may also be on the spectrum

Reactions: 13
Welp, it's finally happening trolllzzzzzzz, it's only been 9986000mintues 😆😆😆😆😆 haven't actually sat down and done the maths......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry for long post.
I have two daughters with diagnosis one talks and one doesn't. The spectrum is so big everyone is different. Nobody is saying it's not autism because he talks. I personally and dealing with additional needs take what she chooses to show as a pinch of salt. She makes money on every single aspect of her kids life so it's a matter of time she cashes in if he is. She has played the invisible speech for content and sympathy which imo is disgusting. I really hope she is not but i wouldn't be surprised if she is playing this. We see one tiny snippet that's not enough for anyone to diagnosis him through Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have two daughters with diagnosis one talks and one doesn't. The spectrum is so big everyone is different. Nobody is saying it's not autism because he talks. I personally and dealing with additional needs take what she chooses to show as a pinch of salt. She makes money on every single aspect of her kids life so it's a matter of time she cashes in if he is. She has played the invisible speech for content and sympathy which imo is disgusting. So I wouldn't be surprised if she is playing this. We see one tiny snippet that's not enough for anyone to diagnosis him through Instagram
I get your point as I said IMO he definitely is on the spectrum, but we will see, My will tell us once the price is right 👍
I believe she used this wishy washy invisible speech tit because she couldn't accept it herself and just call it what it is, he had a speech delay and GDD from the time he was a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.