Mrs Hinch #550 What do we think there's more of... pre-records or pre-cut carrots?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“a bit scared” to move into a newly decorated throughout mansion? Give over!

Country Farm girl? You’re a 2 minute drive off an A Road you soggy wet wipe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
If (and let’s face it it’s not a very big if) these are all pre records and hinch not a farm has been finished for months then I hope she doesn’t advertise the builders! Not a great advert if its done and she’s making out it’s taken ages longer than it has and if it’s not done yet what the hell are they playing at?! Either way not a great advert for a company 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
For duck's sake....'The adventures of Hinch farm' Sorry but just duck right off.

As she was showing it I was expecting 'the adventures of Ron, Len and Hen (and the 3 WW)' and was wondering to myself if it is the longest swing known to mankind 😂

She's really getting on my tits today with her 'problems' - I'd literally love to only have the problems she has! thank you nusty Hens for cheering me up today!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
@Wize Owl that song has killed me. I love you!

I'm pretty lax with my kids but that treehouse thing make me nervous, especially for kids that age. There's too many open sides they can fall over/out of. Plus it looks so rickety and did they even sand the wood before painting? Of course they're not going to be supervised on it either because she obviously thinks kids are like pets you can just turn loose outdoors, regardless of their age.

Secondly, I was going to write this on the last thread but busied myself with the recap....
She'll never give off country vibes. She tries too hard and too half arsed at the same time. Get some appropriate clothes to start, lose the nails because they're not practical for animal husbandry, stop pretending you live in the country when you can probably see the edge of town from your bedroom window.
There's so much more I could write on that, it pisses me off. But what the duck are country vibes? People who live in the countryside aren't different to anyone else? She has massive fear of missing out - desperate to be part of some secret club.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Well at least the tree house is finished now ....sod the actual REAL house 🤣🤣
Another thing that could've been done at a later date once they'd moved in properly 🙄 along work the bootroom, dogwash room ...errr movie room...is that finished too??!!! 🤔
Looks like it was her intention all along to drip feed updates, state that it's "6 weeks" till moving in day...after Lonnies birthday weekend they’ll be moving in etc ....and every update she shows does look like the previous one ....she is soooooooooo tedious
Tattle have called it that when they come back from their holiday the "new"🤭🤭 house will be magically all ready and waiting for them 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 29
Afternoon nusties☕ just wanted to pop on to say, Sophie Rose,listen to us when we tell you ..... ITS NOT A FRIGGIN FARM!! 😩😫😩😫

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can't remember who said it, it was on the last thread, but I think there might be something to the theory that there was a problem or unforseen issues with the renovation and that's why it's taken so long. Something doesn't fit because that kitchen has looked like that for weeks and carpets have been coming "next week" for over a month now. Plus the fact that they've managed to push on with loads of stuff outdoors while indoors has just stopped....

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Forgot to say the other day, notice how Stacey did the diet coke thing with....her own husband. Where as hinch does it to a load of lads working on her house🤣 I mean Joe doesn't do it for me 🤣🤣 but at least you can see the banter between the 2, there's just nothing but repulsion between grinch and Inch 😬😬 the way Sophie throws herself at the workmen it's so desperate, and notice Stacey just has normal looking middle aged men doing her work, I bet Sophie has to preview the workers before she has any company do work for her 😉

Reactions: 30
A farm has 100s and 1000s of acres around it not a bleeping housing estate xxx Get in the WW tit bin xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don't get me wrong it looks miles better but why do they need solar lights? Its always got to look insta perfect instead of actually putting her children's needs first.

Also this wasn't done today another LIE why not just say a few weeks ago me and Jamie updated the tree house. I hate people who lie with a passion it makes my piss boil 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Forgot to say the other day, notice how Stacey did the diet coke thing with....her own husband. Where as hinch does it to a load of lads working on her house🤣 I mean Joe doesn't do it for me 🤣🤣 but at least you can see the banter between the 2, there's just nothing but repulsion between grinch and Inch 😬😬 the way Sophie throws herself at the workmen it's so desperate, and notice Stacey just has normal looking middle aged men doing her work, I bet Sophie has to preview the workers before she has any company do work for her 😉
Apart from the pool guy 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 18
@Wize Owl that song has killed me. I love you!

I'm pretty lax with my kids but that treehouse thing make me nervous, especially for kids that age. There's too many open sides they can fall over/out of. Plus it looks so rickety and did they even sand the wood before painting? Of course they're not going to be supervised on it either because she obviously thinks kids are like pets you can just turn loose outdoors, regardless of their age.

Secondly, I was going to write this on the last thread but busied myself with the recap....
She'll never give off country vibes. She tries too hard and too half arsed at the same time. Get some appropriate clothes to start, lose the nails because they're not practical for animal husbandry, stop pretending you live in the country when you can probably see the edge of town from your bedroom window.
There's so much more I could write on that, it pisses me off. But what the duck are country vibes? People who live in the countryside aren't different to anyone else? She has massive fear of missing out - desperate to be part of some secret club.
I’d love to be able to show you guys my kids climbing frame but it was a hit on insta so it would make me recognisable. A lot of work went into Making sure it was safe for at the time a 3 year old and 1 year old. Hers is not safe.

Reactions: 26
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO! It’s sofa and inch ACTUALLY FINALLY doing something for their own fecking kids! (Can deffo see it a play area for the FFs!) maybe pigs do fly aka henerzzzz imagine sliding down into a pile of floof shite

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think she meant with love from the sheep who bought my shite keeping us in the lifestyle to which we're accustomed?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.