Mrs Hinch #550 What do we think there's more of... pre-records or pre-cut carrots?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should it read ‘the adventures on hinch farm’
Or ‘our adventures on hinch farm’

‘the adventures of hinch farm’ just doesn’t read right to me 🤣🤦‍♀️ Like the house is going on an adventure. Ah I don’t know! Might just be me!
The haunting of Hinch farm would be more appropriate! 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 41

‘the adventures of hinch farm’ just doesn’t read right to me 🤣🤦‍♀️ Like the house is going on an adventure. Ah I don’t know! Might just be me!
I thought that, can’t even get the bloody swing right. #notafarm would have been perfect
Also I assume it’s the same company SS uses?
such a copy cat

Reactions: 34

It will with all the ghosts in there 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dislike her for normalising not living at tend farm while it's being redecorated. Most people can't do that Soph, most people have to live with the rubble, dust, disruption whilst attempting to cook on camping stoves and wash up using a hose pipe. Bizarre that a 'cleaning influencer' is so dirt adverse.

Reactions: 42

Being grammatically correct doesn't bother soph cos she's fick AF 🤣🤣🤣 she basically just wants the word HINCH anywhere she can put it on old Not-a-farm 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I found out recently that the daughter of an old family friend has alpacas. But her house has numerous acres and paddocks and is actually situated in a very rural area, yet she doesn't say she lives on a farm. What on earth makes sophie think she is living on a farm in the country when the reality is that she has a large house on the edge of a town, just like thousands if not millions of other people in this country, none of whom would ever imagine they were country people on a farm. She is utterly deluded.
Yup. We’ve had two posters on these threads who are proper farmers and both said she hasn’t got enough space at all for 3 alpacas and it’s cruel. But cos she read a book on alpacas last year she’s an expert xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Even the sheep must be getting bored of waiting for her to move in.
Whoever is doing the building work/decorating need sacking...I could have done it quicker than them!
And a big garden is not a bleeping farm!

Reactions: 32
Hasn’t that slide been spotted just chucked in the background on previous stories with the wool less wankers? 🤔

Reactions: 27
I wonder who will take care of the WWs when they go on holiday! It’s not like feeding a cat or something!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.