Mrs Hinch #550 What do we think there's more of... pre-records or pre-cut carrots?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thanks to @Elle055 for the thread title.
Another days long thread, so what did she get up to?
Saturday began with a lie in after the previous evenings pity party. Sorry Soph-two-homes, we just can't find it in us to feel sorry for you.
JimbobNosejob then shared a photo from church, possibly having tea with the vicar in anticipation of an exorcism at Hunch House.
Eagle eyed tattlers spotted the LV belt, Hinch clearly continues to be relatable.
It was then a quiet day until 9:30pm, when we were treated to a shot of a basket of tat from Home Bargains. Just why she was there at that time of night no one can fathom, perhaps fiddle and Janine needed a bit of alone time and sent her off for a bird feeder and chocolate?

Sunday was a day for ads and an announcement of a forthcoming holiday. Possibly a safari to spend time with her own kind....
She summoned up the energy to have a roller rant from the sofa. Apparently Instagram should personally inform her if the music is not licensed. All that time wasted creating a montage to have it removed!
Finally, at the 11th hour on Sunday night we had a loving tribute to the queen from Soph. GSTQ indeed, but what does it mean?

Monday brought us carrot batons and more child endangerment pre-records. Inch exposed the true climate with a real time video of the fat dog taking a tit. Lonald was allowed to play at the top of the stairs as a desperate attempt to prove she does play with her children.
Jimbob spunked into a jar Soph discovered overnight oats but duck that, just throw in a load of sugar and leave them in the fridge for an afternoon. Perfect 'desert', Mary Berry will be on the phone for a collab any day now.
Soph continued to prove how quirky she is by singing at the WWs. Tranq gun was loaded with the wrong drugs, clearly.
A stray sheep wandered into the thread and was quickly dispatched of.

Finally, Tuesday brought us proof that she can peel the black trainers off her sweaty size 5s. A quick tour of the house to prove it's taken 600 years to complete and that's why they can't move in yet.

And the thread ended on the proclamation that she just wants to give off country vibes innit hunnayz.

Wiki is the pink button at the top
Thread suggestions from page 30 - please write thread suggestion in the post!

Hunch/Sloth/Sopha - our lord and saviour queen Sophie Rose (added it herself!)
Fiddle/bitty - Sophs mum, Inch's sidechick.
Inch/JimbobSmallKnob/Jamie short for James - Soph's enabler.
Weeping Al/Gepetto - Sophs dad.
WWs/the Maldon 3 - Those bleeping alpacas

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Saturday began with a lie in after the previous evenings pity party. Sorry Soph-two-homes, we just can't find it in us to feel sorry for you.
JimbobNosejob then shared a photo from church, possibly having tea with the vicar in anticipation of an exorcism at Hunch House.
Eagle eyed tattlers spotted the LV belt, Hinch clearly continues to be relatable.
It was then a quiet day until 9:30pm, when we were treated to a shot of a basket of tat from Home Bargains. Just why she was there at that time of night no one can fathom, perhaps fiddle and Janine needed a bit of alone time and sent her off for a bird feeder and chocolate?

Sunday was a day for ads and an announcement of a forthcoming holiday. Possibly a safari to spend time with her own kind....
She summoned up the energy to have a roller rant from the sofa. Apparently Instagram should personally inform her if the music is not licensed. All that time wasted creating a montage to have it removed!
Finally, at the 11th hour on Sunday night we had a loving tribute to the queen from Soph. GSTQ indeed, but what does it mean?

Monday brought us carrot batons and more child endangerment pre-records. Inch exposed the true climate with a real time video of the fat dog taking a tit. Lonald was allowed to play at the top of the stairs as a desperate attempt to prove she does play with her children.
Jimbob spunked into a jar Soph discovered overnight oats but duck that, just throw in a load of sugar and leave them in the fridge for an afternoon. Perfect 'desert', Mary Berry will be on the phone for a collab any day now.
Soph continued to prove how quirky she is by singing at the WWs. Tranq gun was loaded with the wrong drugs, clearly.

Finally, Tuesday brought us proof that she can peel the black trainers off her sweaty size 5s. A quick tour of the house to prove it's taken 600 years to complete and that's why they can't move in yet.

And the thread ended on the proclamation that she just wants to give off country vibes innit hunnayz.

she will never be a country farm girl. Just a cuntry chav that can’t be arsed to get a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
If she says “I’m moving soon” one more bloody time I might have to abandon you nusty hens and fling myself off the nearest cliff!!! 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 89

Feeeerumimg my thread title wasn’t used off to cry in my dogs bed ! 🥰🥰

We need an @Andioooop pic every thread proper makes me cackle !!! 🤭💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I need to apologise to @Bettygee as they won the thread title, I just didn't spot it under the photo! I also can't seem to tag them so they may have deleted themselves.

IMG_20220607_155316.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She'd survive 10 seconds doing actual country girl things, and the country folk in the pubs near us would piss their pants if her and jombob walked in in their amaZON wellies and their chav oversized coats and sunglasses🤣 Our kids in the country are pretty much free range, I mean imagine Ronnie and Lonnie visiting 'the Yorkshire shepherdess'' farm and having a day in a life of her kids, they'd be mincemeat poor boys, be the time of their lives though bless

🎵 Mummaz Favourite Things 🎵
Credit for song idea @RubyTuesday39 Credit for lyrics @BeeHappy @Floosh @Wikiwangocard @anniemouse @Pollyanna263 @HoppingAlong
(Volume needed)
View attachment 1325390
Oh myyyyyy Godddddd... my kids looking at me like I'm having a cardiac arrest 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So over waiting for them to move into tend farm... do we think her Sister & Abi is moving into castle grey skull? 💀

Reactions: 21
I found out recently that the daughter of an old family friend has alpacas. But her house has numerous acres and paddocks and is actually situated in a very rural area, yet she doesn't say she lives on a farm. What on earth makes sophie think she is living on a farm in the country when the reality is that she has a large house on the edge of a town, just like thousands if not millions of other people in this country, none of whom would ever imagine they were country people on a farm. She is utterly deluded.

Reactions: 44
The thing is, like most normal families, she should have a routine. I have a 2 monthsl old and a 3 year old, and if anything, I find it easier having two children, because of routine. Because I HAVE to do certain things at certain times, I HAVE to get my older child to their nursery for a certain time and I have to pick him up at a certain time. The new baby has had to work around that routine. I HAVE to make lunch, I HAVE to make tea. Usually my partner is home late too so I’m usually doing bed and bath on my own too.

What Sophie doesn’t understand is, as much as she says she has a career. Her and inch are unemployed. They have no job to get up and go to. The only job they DO have is being parents, and neither of them are doing a good job of that. The constant woe is me I’m struggling with two children, woild be believable if she didn’t have an on tap janine, on tap fiddle and Abi hanging around constantly. She would have a massive shock if she ever found herself single, without all of the on tap childcare she has. She wouldn’t know what hit her.

She needs to grow up, realise she is a parent, and realise ALL children need routine, stimulation and a parents love.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
A pair of Hunter wellies and a Barbour coat do not make you a cuntry gal …..

Edited to add spelling is correct 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
We really are moving on from grey aren’t we. No silver copse tree house at the fake farm where we feel all country for painting a fence.

Reactions: 24
Should it read ‘the adventures on hinch farm’
Or ‘our adventures on hinch farm’

‘the adventures of hinch farm’ just doesn’t read right to me 🤣🤦‍♀️ Like the house is going on an adventure. Ah I don’t know! Might just be me!

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.