Mrs Hinch #549 Child Endangerment for Dummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bravo to @Pollyanna263 for another thread title. Extra crunky snacks and full fat coke for you, fat hen.

In what seems to be the longest Hinch thread in history, Sopha has still done jack tit.

Monday night brought us trollz Inch's new footy shirt. Complete with his two human son's names and the canine son. Second hand embarrassment all round for Father James.

On Tuesday a 'tend fox visited the bald bastard's half a barn. Despite Sophie Rose's ELITE home security system, the only images she could produce was a still image which looked suspiciously like it was taken on a Nokia 3310.

Wednesday was Lardy's birthday. Soph threw him a birthday party with poo bags as presents and made him a cake that even the dog didn't want to eat.

No usual Thursday off for our Soph this week as she declared she was running around the house with lavender scented bin bags grabbing all the rubbish she could find. Presumably most of her living room has disappeared as it's 90% tat. A little later, Sopha had welded herself back to the sofa and was filming Ronnie barking orders at James. I wonder who he's copied that from? Soph said Ron was shouting "Jarnee", but tattle know Ron is a secret tattler and he was actually shouting JANIIIINE. Speaking of Janine, he treated tattle to a photo dump on Thursday night, complete with a church photo.

And finally, on Friday, Soph tit herself when she saw the weather and realised she's going to have to wear something different than the usual winter jumper/cardigan. Soph apparently hates wearing dresses, despite her insta grid being full of her in said dresses? If that makes sense?

Thread titles taken from page 30 and can't contain swears.
Janine/Father James/Jimbobnonob is Jamie
Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added it in her teens
Read the wiki if you're new/want a laugh
Alpacas don't like foxes
Henry doesn't need a birthday cake

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Bravo to @Pollyanna263 for another thread title. Extra crunky snacks and full fat coke for you, fat hen.

In what seems to be the longest Hinch thread in history, Sopha has still done jack tit.

Monday night brought us trollz Inch's new footy shirt. Complete with his two human son's names and the canine son. Second hand embarrassment all round for Father James.

On Tuesday a 'tend fox visited the bald bastard's half a barn. Despite Sophie Rose's ELITE home security system, the only images she could produce was a still image which looked suspiciously like it was taken on a Nokia 3310.

Wednesday was Lardy's birthday. Soph threw him a birthday party with poo bags as presents and made him a cake that even the dog didn't want to eat.

No usual Thursday off for our Soph this week as she declared she was running around the house with lavender scented bin bags grabbing all the rubbish she could find. Presumably most of her living room has disappeared as it's 90% tat. A little later, Sopha had welded herself back to the sofa and was filming Ronnie barking orders at James. I wonder who he's copied that from? Soph said Ron was shouting "Jarnee", but tattle know Ron is a secret tattler and he was actually shouting JANIIIINE. Speaking of Janine, he treated tattle to a photo dump on Thursday night, complete with a church photo.

And finally, on Friday, Soph tit herself when she saw the weather and realised she's going to have to wear something different than the usual winter jumper/cardigan. Soph apparently hates wearing dresses, despite her insta grid being full of her in said dresses? If that makes sense?

Thread titles taken from page 30 and can't contain swears.
Janine/Father James/Jimbobnonob is Jamie
Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added it in her teens
Read the wiki if you're new/want a laugh
Alpacas don't like foxes
Henry doesn't need a birthday cake
OMG Janine😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could be wrong but wasn’t she wearing that stripy shirt when she was at Maldon prom with Sam and her ambulance?

Reactions: 17
Great re-cap @Sausage90 💕
@Pollyanna263 I hope you have some time for yourself this evening xx

Our community here is nothing but supportive, her latest pity please simper me is just for more attention.
This vile woman 'currently' has no money worries & isn't chronically/seriously ill! There is duck all wrong with her body and she knows it. She puts on this huge 'anxious/insecure' act which we all see through. Sopha hates that!
Every single item of clothing i could wear 2 years ago doesn't fit along with all my rings that were fine for 25 years.
Since I developed serious health problems, my body has changed drastically and actually I loathe myself. Approaching menopause is a crappy time any woman's life too. I've had to buy new things to wear (not much, as I'm not a big spender on clothes). I eat healthy and none of it is of my own making.

Those who love us for who we are and stand by us through the good and bad times are like gold dust (really found out who) and it's shocked me how few. Not after simpers just saying xx
This bloody woman has no idea! I'm sure her post has upset a good few today. Why is she still 'a thing'? 😣🐔💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Wonder if Hinch is watching the program about Devon & Cornwall on Channel 4. Lady who runs an alpaca rescue looking after ones that have come from welfare issues or have behavioural problems.

Reactions: 23
Does she want people to comment on her scrawny neck? Or her fake bruises…… duck off Hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok, I’m not defending her because I think her “I’m so insecure with my body since I had Lennie” post is purely for relatability and fishing for compliments BUT as someone who has suffered with an eating disorder I can confirm that it is possible to be 5ft 10” and a size 8 and still think you need to lose weight.
Fortunately I was dealing with it in the days before social media existed and I was certainly aware enough that I would never have actually said that to anyone for fear of offending people who were actually overweight (let alone announcing it to 4 million bots followers!) but looking around and seeing that everyone else is bigger than you doesn’t stop you from feeling it. Having people telling you that “you’re too skinny”, “you need to eat a decent meal”, “you’ve got a great figure”, “you don’t need to lose anymore weight”, “you look ill”, none of these things stop you from believing it. If Hinch is genuinely feeling unhappy with the size she is then she needs to step away from social media and get some help, and her husband and her family need to support her in doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Great re-cap @Sausage90 💕
@Pollyanna263 I hope you have some time for yourself this evening xx

Our community here is nothing but supportive, her latest pity please simper me is just for more attention.
This vile woman 'currently' has no money worries & isn't chronically/seriously ill! There is duck all wrong with her body and she knows it. She puts on this huge 'anxious/insecure' act which we all see through. Sopha hates that!
Every single item of clothing i could wear 2 years ago doesn't fit along with all my rings that were fine for 25 years.
Since I developed serious health problems, my body has changed drastically and actually I loathe myself. Approaching menopause is a crappy time any woman's life too. I've had to buy new things to wear (not much, as I'm not a big spender on clothes). I eat healthy and none of it is of my own making.

Those who love us for who we are and stand by us through the good and bad times are like gold dust (really found out who) and it's shocked me how few. Not after simpers just saying xx
This bloody woman has no idea! I'm sure her post has upset a good few today. Why is she still 'a thing'? 😣🐔💕
I hear you MagicRoundabout loud and clear, I see nothing has changed in Hinch Life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok, I’m not defending her because I think her “I’m so insecure with my body since I had Lennie” post is purely for relatability and fishing for compliments BUT as someone who has suffered with an eating disorder I can confirm that it is possible to be 5ft 10” and a size 8 and still think you need to lose weight.
Fortunately I was dealing with it in the days before social media existed and I was certainly aware enough that I would never have actually said that to anyone for fear of offending people who were actually overweight (let alone announcing it to 4 million bots followers!) but looking around and seeing that everyone else is bigger than you doesn’t stop you from feeling it. Having people telling you that “you’re too skinny”, “you need to eat a decent meal”, “you’ve got a great figure”, “you don’t need to lose anymore weight”, “you look ill”, none of these things stop you from believing it. If Hinch is genuinely feeling unhappy with the size she is then she needs to step away from social media and get some help, and her husband and her family need to support her in doing so.
I completely agree with you except for the fact that this is hinch and like you say - she’s more than likely posting this (and the bruises post a few weeks ago) because she has an ulterior motive.
I can’t help but think she’s about to flog something based on this. Are we about to go on a hinch “lifestyle overhaul”? A new range of clothing aimed at covering up in the warmer months? Or is she about to go under the knife again?
My guess is solomon wedding related. She’s prob been trying on bridesmaid dresses (unfortunately I reckon she will be one) and having fittings and stood next to Solomon’s sister anyone would feel big. And I can actually empathise with all of those feeling. But this is hinch. She does herself no favours.
She had no problem getting her whole body out here:
C0B912E5-6B5D-4439-A48A-626F63D7DA7F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Hinch may well have body issues, I know at my lowest I was 6stone and still couldn’t see what everyone else saw, that I was skeletally thin. The fact that she filters the actual living duck out of herself backs that up, she’s not happy with one single inch (heh) of herself.

The thing is she has the time and money to do whatever it is that she feels she needs to do to be happy. It’s always triggering for those of us who are ‘overweight’ to hear someone like her complaining, but I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt here, I genuinely think she has a blind spot where body image is concerned.

ETA - clarity

Reactions: 32
Where I live it's bleeping boiling most of the year and the women here sooooomehoow still manage to be stylish and comfortable with an air of understated elegance without feeling the "need to put on a short summery dress" (or whatever bollocks it was she said) when the temperature goes over 15 bleeping degrees.... because they're not children. High necked and long sleeve dresses are the norm, ankle length trousers and dresses are also the way to go for sun protection and coverage. So maybe sofe, when you're desperately trying to reinvent yourself AGAIN as some sort of insta fashion Hun (as we know the weaning, home decor, gardening, make up lady etc forms didn't stick) then try spending some if your hard earnt cash on some coverage (because that's the point you keep pushing now 🙄) and get some tailored and flowing lines to flatter your figure and at the same time make you feel comfortable in yourself as you don't want to dress like a 15 year old girl any more. It's not rocket science, and lastly dear sofa, if you ever travel out of Maldon sometimes to the continent (perhaps visit the in laws?) you might see a whole new way of dressing that isn't 'Essex teen' 🤦‍♀️

**fat hen exits stage left to refill crunky snack bowl and pour more wine***

ETA I'm not that much of a troll, if any of you want to wear short dresses (I certainly do with thighs that rub, prickly legs and bruised shins!) Then you wear that tit with confidence and pride. No one cares, no one is looking, you are gorgeous 💪💪💪💪💪 Sofe is just an irritating duck pipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Body issues? But not adverse to slipping a nip or almost flashing her gash when it’s for an ad for fake tan!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I simply don't and can't feel sorry for her. Her figures fine, but if she can't see that then that's on her. She has an apparent ED that she's been hospitalised for before so maybe she needs that professional help again. And to stop filtering herself into someone unrecognisable. She does this to herself.

We have to remember this is Hinch. She's a manipulative narcissist. She cannot function without the adoring comments, being told noooo you're beautiful how you are which her inbox will be flooded with by her sheep. She needs them comments to function. That's what she wants.

She needs help and nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Guess we won’t be seeing her in Stacey’s finished pool then.
I do agree with others that you don’t have to be overweight to have issues with your figure and want to hide away.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.