Mrs Hinch #543 No pride or prejudice...she'll fleece anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't with all this. It's absolutely mortifying. If we were doing this to a woman it would be treated with the contempt it deserves. My husband is in construction and I'd be fucked right off (and so would he) if someone was doing this to him whilst trying to work. God it makes me cringe thinking about her standing there cackling at them.

Grow.the.duck.up. These people are professionals who are trying to do a good job. Not Ronnie and Lennie who have no choice about your stupid phone shoved in their face.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Buying the bigger sizes also means you’ll have to stock up less often. Did anyone else know this? So when you buy more of something it will last longer than if you, say… buy less of it? Well I was today years old when I found out! If only more people knew 🤯 hope this makes sense guyschh! Hope this helps!
Thanks Soph. You are so clevvvvvaaaaahhh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can't with all this. It's absolutely mortifying. If we were doing this to a woman it would be treated with the contempt it deserves. My husband is in construction and I'd be fucked right off (and so would he) if someone was doing this to him whilst trying to work. God it makes me cringe thinking about her standing there cackling at them.

Grow.the.duck.up. These people are professionals who are trying to do a good job. Not Ronnie and Lennie who have no choice about your stupid phone shoved in their face.
I bet those blokes have a right old laugh on tge way home you just imagine it
'Fukinel man she's gagging for it'
'Yeah looks like the old man's not doing it for her'
And she's there bigging herself up on her stories like a desperate house wife 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone else renovating a whole house, with 2 young children and some “farm animals” to look after would be rushed off their feet…. But no, Sofa’s got plenty of time to be ogling (irritating) the builders and making crappy stories no one wants to see…..

Reactions: 19
Those last videos are utterly disgusting. If a bloke was doing that, there would all hell on.

Can someone shag her, please. This pathetic objectification of these workmen is sickening.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So glad to see she is sticking with the sexual objectification of her workmen. Nice to see her stick to something not her yet another passing phase.

the way she is acting is utterly vile

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can someone shag her, please. This pathetic objectification of these workmen is sickening.
Omg - can you imagine a poor bloke trying to get it up when confronted by the covered in dog nob juice/alpaca jizz/crunky snack crumbs/ just wiped face on dirty nappy/screeching/cackling Sopha?

Even a rampant rabbit would go on strike

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sophie, hun, they're entertaining you because you're paying them an extortionate amount of money to build a wooden framed conservatory.
If you need reminding, you're in your 30's, a mother (supposedly) and a wife. You're too old for them, darling, oh, and you're unrecognisable due to the filters you use.
Sadly, I think they'd rather flirt with the Love Island girls, not a washed up 'cleaner'
Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s obviously doing something for her seeing men out working hard earning a living. Her husband should try it 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s carrying on objectifying those guys then. Once was bad enough and now she’s practically pimping them out to her gormless huns. A bloke doing this would get utterly crucified and rightly so, but it’s fine for little old Soph to double down and be even more of a twit today apparently 🙄🙄

If that was Jamie going on about a woman all the sheep would be in uproar and so would hinch!

Omg - can you imagine a poor bloke trying to get it up when confronted by the covered in dog nob juice/alpaca jizz/crunky snack crumbs/ just wiped face on dirty nappy/screeching/cackling Sopha?

Even a rampant rabbit would go on strike
Couldn’t blame it if it did either. The poor Rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Sopha, you‘re a sex pest, not a good look ya bleeping weirdo…… hope this helps. ATV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.